John : 01 - Good Thing My Sister Had To Go To Work! (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

John : 01 - Good Thing My Sister Had To Go To Work! (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

John's stories
01 - Good Thing My Sister Had To Go To Work!
Story index at the bottom

By John

Friday, December 20th 2002 - 04:08:11 AM

Good Thing My Sister Had To Go To Work!

I've read many of the stories here but never before have I posted before. I'm a 13-year-old guy and have blue eyes. I'll call myself John. My hair is brown and I weigh about 125 pounds. I'm about 5'9" and am really into bondage. I also have a shoe fetish. The other person in this story is really my sister's friend but we're pretty tight. I'll call him Tim. He has brown hair like me but he has brown eyes. He's about 6 feet tall and weighs about 130 pounds. He is super built and super strong. He is now and was at the time 16-years-old. He has surprisingly good complexion. I've always longed to tie him up really tight. This is a story about when I finally got that chance.

On this day, I was wearing a T-shirt that had "Your Lips Keep Moving, but All I Hear is Blah, Blah, Blah" on it. I had boxers and blue jeans on. I was wearing white socks. I had black and blue Etnies shoes. Tim was wearing a white hat and leather jacket. He had an orange/yellow plaid shirt and white undershirt. He had blue jeans and boxers also. He had short socks that you couldn't see. He had white and silver Adidas Superstar 2G shoes.

My room is in the basement of my house. My dad built it with some of his friends when we moved here in the summer of 2000. This day we were in my room working on my ceiling (it always takes a really long time for him to finish projects and this time it was two years). We heard a knock on the door and I opened it. To my surprise, Tim was standing in my doorway. He said, "Hey Kyle, I was plannin' on hangin' out with Ashley today but she has to go to work. I don't have a way back home so I was wonderin' if I could just come and hang out with you." I said, "Of course come on in." My dad said we could finish the ceiling tomorrow. Tim asked me what I wanted to do and I just said, "I don't know, what do you want to do?". He suggested some games of pool. I said that that was fine, if I got to break. He asked, "You wanna put a little wager on it?" I said that I had already spent all my money and I was broke. He said, "We don't have to use money". I said in a snotty tone, "Well then, what are we gonna bet?". He obviously knew I was being snotty because he said, "How 'bout the winner gets to do whatever he wants to the other?" I said sure, wondering what he was thinking about but I of course thought of tying him up. I later found out he was thinking about having me do all his chores. I knew that he was good at pool, but I thought the opportunity was too good to pass up.

We started and eventually he was going for the eight ball and I still had four balls left on the table. He called the corner pocket and shot. Fortunately for me, he mis-cued and scratched! This, of course, meant that I won.

At first I couldn't believe it until he said, "O.K., what do I have to do?".

I lead him to my room and told him to turn around and put his hands behind his back. I rummaged around a little for my karate belts (they make excellent ropes for tying people up) and eventually found them. I went back to him and tied his wrists.

He went, "Hey, what the f*** are you doing? I thought you were going to give me a surprise or something". I said, "Shut up, fool. You were the stupid one who made that bet, you know", in my most menacing voice. He said, "I was talking about chores or something like that, not this". But I could tell he was loving this too, because he was starting to go really stiff, you know where.

Just to make him happier, though, I said, "Don't worry, you can do this to me next, if you want". Then I added, "And I think you will want to". He snapped, "Why is that?" I retorted, "Look down". He looked down and turned very red at what he saw. I said, "Don't worry, I like it too", I was starting to get stiff myself.

I lead him, with his hands tied behind his back, onto my bed. This part of my room still didn't have the ceiling in it and there were bars going across it. I untied his hands and tied them both to separate bars so he kind of formed a "Y" with his body. Then I spread his legs out and tied them to my bedposts so now he formed an "X". I tied the knots out of reach and tight and I knew that there was no way he was getting out. I put a blindfold over his eyes. I said, "Now, I am going to start tickling you with no mercy in five minutes if you can't get out by then".

He immediately began to struggle. I just watched him for these five precious minutes, wishing it would last forever and ever. His five minutes were up and I stood on the bed. I put my face right next to his and said very slowly, "Your time is up". I jumped of the bed and got the pair of socks and duct tape off my table. I told him to open his mouth wide, and of course he clamped it shut. I said, "The longer you keep your mouth closed, the longer you are tied up, and I'm not". Once I said this, he reluctantly opened his mouth as wide as he could. I stuffed both socks in, though it was difficult to get them both in. I wrapped it ten times around his mouth, because I knew soon he wouldn't be able to stop laughing, and my dad was still up stairs.

Now he was completely under my control so I began to tickle his sides. He burst out in laughter. I said, "Oooohh, so you like that, do you?". He frantically shook his head, but I ignored him and started at his feet. I took his right shoe off first, and again began to tickle. He kept laughing, but all that came out was, "mmmppphhh, mmmppphhh". I then took his left shoe of and tickled that foot. Once again, he started to mmpphh. I said, "I'll be right back, and don't worry, I'm done tickling".

I picked up his shoes and went out into the other part of my basement. I went to my dad's computer desk and opened the drawer. I stuck his shoes in it and ran back to my room, after locking the drawer and hiding the key behind the refrigerator. I took his gag off, and the first thing out of his mouth was, "My turn now!" I said, "I don't think so, but do you notice anything missing?"

He looked around and realized what it was, "Where are my new shoes?".

I said, "Your new shoes? There mine now!"

Once again he began to struggle, but it was completely useless. I said, "Do you really want to tie me up now?" He nodded. I said, "Just a second", and hurried back to behind the fridge. I got the key back and opened the drawer again. I took my own shoes off and put them in the drawer. I locked it again and re-hid the key. All this was so he couldn't take my shoes. I went back to Tim, who said, "What did you do now?" He then looked down at my feet and relied what I had done. He got a large scowl on his face, obviously he was planning to take my shoes.

I began to untie him, starting and his feet. I finished and immediately began to run, because I knew he definitely would be able to catch me. Sure enough, he caught me in about ten seconds and dragged me on the bed. He sat on my but and I couldn't get away from him. He grabbed the ropes and put me in a super-tight hog-tie. I couldn't move at all. He got the blindfold that I used on him and put it over my eyes. He got the same socks I stuffed in his mouth and put them in my mouth. He got the duct tape and wrapped it around my mouth about twenty times. I couldn't even make any mmmppphhh's. Now I was completely under his control and I loved it so much and I was so stiff. He started to tickle me on my feet. I am so incredibly ticklish and I was squirming a lot. I was laughing very much, but no one could tell because I couldn't make a sound because I was gagged so sufficiently.

After about an hour of this, he took my gag off and came very close to my ear and whispered, "Give me my shoes now, or else".

"Never", was my only response.

He said, "O.K., your just making it harder on you".

He went to my desk and took the video camera I had put there earlier. He turned it on and pointed it right at me. He said, "Just tell me where my new shoes are and I stop taping and give the tape to you".

Once again, I said the short response of, "Never". He put the tape recorder down and came over to me with a wicked grin spreading on his face. Now I was starting to get a little scared. I knew he would do a lot to get his new shoes back, but I didn't know how far he would go. Even though I was nervous, I made a pact with myself to not give him his shoes back.

He reached the bed and untied the hog-tie so that it was just my hands tied behind my back and my ankles tied. He picked me up and brought me to one of the support beams in my basement. He untied my hands for a second and tied them to the beam and did the same to my ankles. He went back to my room and came out a second later with the video camera. He started to tape my bondage again. He said, "Tell me where my shoes are and this will all end". I didn't say anything. He said, "This is getting boring". He set the video camera on the table next to me so it would tape me struggling. He went back in my room and a little while later I heard the mouse clicking. This is the perfect opportunity, I thought. I began to work on the ropes tying my wrists to the beam and in only a minute, I was free! I took the video camera and re-wound it so I could erase it and tape over it. I gathered up all the rope and went back in my room. I knew that because he was sitting at my computer, he would be looking away from the door. I snuck up on him, soldier style. He was just reading a game review with his hands stupidly laying on the armrests. I popped out and tied one of his hands to the armrest.

"What the hell?2 Tim said out of surprise. I sat on is other arm while tying that one also. I secured his hands completely while Tim was dreading his fate. I tied his ankles and thighs to the chair legs.

I dragged the chair into my closet and tied the chair to the support beam. I went and got the camera and started to tape him. I went over and stole his hat and socks. I untied one hand at a time to take off his jacket, shirt, and undershirt. I did the same to his legs to get his jeans off. Now all he had on was his boxers. He completely blushed so I knew I had accomplished my goal, embarrassing him.

"Now I get to keep your shoes, your hat, your jacket, your shirt, and your socks forever", I taunted him. "And if you try to steal them back or any of those tricks, I release the video to everyone I see", I continued. The phone rang and I answered it, my dad had fallen a sleep. It was Tim's mom and she asked me if he could sleep over. I said sure, not believing my luck. I hung up and went back down to my room. I told Tim and he moaned and groaned, but I could tell he was faking because he had a faint smile and he was stiffer than ever.

I untied him after I hid the tape because it was getting late, and because he wouldn't be able to find the key. That meant he wouldn't be able to get any of his clothes. Including his new shoes. He drove himself home the next day, in nothing except his boxers. I still have all his clothes! (This happened about three months ago!)

Please respond and tell me how you liked it. Also, please tell me if you have a shoe fetish.

How do all you people out there get people to tie you up, anyway? This was the only time I have been able to.

John
Shibby56789@infectedmail.com
Unided States