prisoner : 01 - Bound and Caged (f/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

prisoner : 01 - Bound and Caged (f/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

prisoner's stories
01 - Bound and Caged
Story index at the bottom

By Julie

Sunday, December 15th 2002 - 02:09:27 PM

Bound and Caged

The following story took place when I was about 11 years old. This is probably my most memorable tie up game.

WHen I was a young boy I used to play with a girl down the street named Debbie (not her real name) Debbie had sandy brown/blonde hair that she wore cut in a short bob and looked really cute. we'd often play tie up games, often pretending to be detectives or kidnap victims or something like that. SInce we both liked being tied up one of us would always tie the other up then him or herself. We never had a third party join in to capture us both, there weren't too many other children our age in the neighborhood, until that time we met Sue.

Sue had just moved into the house across the street that summer and she and Debbie became good friends almost instantly. Sue was an Asian american girl with long straight black hair that went almost to her waist and was quite striking to look at. It wasn't long before we introduced her to our little tie up games. We'd tie her up sometimes with us and she seemed to enjoy it but seemed to enjoy it more when she did the tying ; she seemed to enjoy playing the villainess more than the heroine. So one day we approached her with the idea of her being the captor and us being kidnapped.

It was two days before Sue could put her sinister plan into effect. I was over at Debbie's and we were both in our swimsuits (Debbie wore a two piece suit with a plaid design and I was in a pair of blue swim trunks) running under the sprinklers. It was a bout a half an hour that we noticed Sue standing at the corner of the yard. She was dressed in a blue tank top and white gym shorts with her hair pulled back and tied in a pony tail, looking rather sinister. In her left hand she held a bag and in the right a cap pistol.

"Put up your hands, both of you!" she said in a low menacing growl. Tentatively we obeyed. Motioning with the cap gun she waved us both into the wooded area between her and Debbies house, I could see that Debbie was every bit as excited as I felt. When we were hidden from sight we were both told to stop.

"You are both my prisoners!" said Sue sounding very sinister. "And will remain so until I decide otherwise!"

With that, she grabbed my wrists and pulled them behind my back, binding them tightly together with rope from her bag. More rope was tied around my arms and my chest with the ends tied around my hands pulling them up.

"That should hold you, now to your girlfriend."

Debbie's hands were tied in front of her and rope tied around her torso, rather loosely. She kept on end of the rope around her hands to use as a lead.

After binding us we were gagged with knotted scarves.

"Wait till you see what I have in store for you two lovebirds" she teased as she tickled me in the stomach.

Our captor led us to her house and into the basement. Sue's parents worked during the day and we had the house to ourselves for the whole afternoon. Down in the dim gloomy basement was a furnace, a stairway a support beam and a box like object covered with a sheet. Debbie and I looked at each other apprehensively and then at the box. Tying Debbie's hands to the stairway banister Sue ordered me to sit on the floor. I had no choice but to obey. Sue then tightly bound my legs together at the thighs and the ankles. Then I was forced to my knees and hogtied. Then Sue went to the box and removed the sheet, revealing a cage, a large dog cage with a cushion on the floor, it was big enough to hold a great dane, or a boy.
My eyes must have widened upon seeing this because Sue laughed and tickled me some more.

"That's right sweetie." she said. "the cage is for you! Now get inside like a good boy."

I hadn't much choice in the matter as she dragged me across the floor and finally worked me into the cage where I was facing the room. I saw Debbie still tied to the banister.

"Now my pet" said Sue, playing the villainess role for all it was worth, "you can watch me as I bind your girlfriend! You're both mine now! Escape is impossible!"

To emphasize her point, she closed the cage door and locked it with a big heavy padlock. Even if I could get free of the ropes, there was no way out of the cage. I trembled with excitement as I realized how helpless I was. I could see that Debbie was trembling too, as Sue untied her hands and led her at cap pistol point, to the support post. Standing her up against it, Sue proceeded to retie Debbies hands behind her and the post. Then more rope was passed around her body starting at her shoulders and ending at her feet, all the time Debbie was suggested to teasing comments and tickling. Finally she triumphantly surveyed her evil work.

"Well well well! I have two prisoners in my dungeon!" she laughed. "Give up all hope of escaping! You are both in my power!"

Walking over to the cage she looked in and continued her role, "you will both be bound her until midnight, after which I will sell you both to pirates!" She had a real flair for the dramatic. "And there's NOTHING you can do about it."

Before going upstairs, she hung the key to the cage on a string and hung it around Debbie's neck. "Just to be fair, if you manage to get free, you can rescue your boyfriend. But you won't get free." and with that she gave an evil laugh and went back upstairs, leaving us to languish in her hellish captivity.

Well, I wish I could say we managed to get free but we couldn't. Sue tied us very well. I could see Debbie trying to struggle but the way she was tied to the post made it impossible to even move. I was in an even tighter spot, not only tightly hogtied, but locked up in a cage as well. The key to the lock hung around Debbie's neck and every once in a while I'd look at it longingly. Sue really knew her business when it came to tying us. We couldn't move or even communicate. We were both utterly helpless trapped on a hot day watching the shadows in our gloomy basement prison.

Every once in a while, our captor would come down to check on us to make sure we were still her prisoners. She'd tease and mock us while we struggled against the unrelenting ropes that held us until finally, around five o clock (I think , time had lost all meaning to us) she released us, because her parents were coming home soon.

"You two will have to resume your captivity some other time." said Sue. And we did later on, many times, but they were never as exciting as the first time we spent in her clutches.

prisoner