PH : 27 - The Lost Kidnap Victim (mmm/fmm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 27 - The Lost Kidnap Victim (mmm/fmm)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
27 - The Lost Kidnap Victim
Story index at the bottom

By PH

Saturday, December 14th 2002 - 07:45:52 PM

The Lost Kidnap Victim

When I was about thirteen I spent a weekend at a friend's home in the countryside outside the town where I lived. I had been invited there together with another friend from school, John.

Our host, called Pete, lived on an old farm together with his sister Frida and his parents. Pete suggested that we should play his version of cowboys and indians, where two teams would fight each other and try to capture each other's treasure, a game I had played before. I understood it would have tie-up opportunities in it and thought the idea great.

The game was to be played between the cowboys: me, John and Frida against Pete and two of his older cousins as the indians. Our treasure was a little glass-diamond that we hid in the forest. The indians had their camp in an old barn, used only to store hay, we had ours in a tree-house in the woods.

The game started and we set out trying to avoid being captured. I ran with Frida behind the barn while John tried to sneak inside and spy on the indians.

While we were in the woods behind the barn, John was captured by Pete's two cousins. He was taken to a storage room in the cellar of the barn where he was made to take off his sneakers and socks and was hog-tied on the cold cement floor and gagged. The two cousins left him there to be interrogated later, locking the door and leaving John hog-tied and helpless in a dark storage room.

About an hour later Frida and me were ambushed by the three indians. At gunpoint, or rather at stickpoint as they used sticks as spears, we had to surrender. They made us take off our shoes and socks and tied our hands behind our backs. We were then marched back to the barn, barefoot and tied.

In the barn they quickly tied us sitting with our backs to wooden posts that held the ceiling up. Our bare feet were tied and fastened on top of a big wooden post that lay on the floor.

At this point, Pete's Mom came in to the barn and told the two cousins to go home, their parents wanted them to do some chores. They left and we were alone with Pete, our captor.

To get us to tell the hiding-place of the treasure he tickled our feet, using his fingers and some straws of hay. I had been tickled before several times and tried to keep as calm as I could. Frida, who was extremely ticklish, trashed, screamed and giggled helplessly. Pete knew exactly where to and how to tickle his tied up sister. Soon she had revealed the hiding place.

Pete released us from the posts and marched us to a back-room where we were hog-tied and gagged. He left us there to struggle for an hour before he released us. We went back into the woods to get our sneakers and to look for John. The cousins had not told Pete that John was hog-tied in the cellar.

We searched for about an hour before Frida heard faint mumbling noises from the cellar door. Inside we found John on the floor, hog-tied and gagged. When he was un-tied he was fuming with anger and had deep rope-burns on his wrists and ankles. He had no feeling in his fingers for about five minutes after being released.

He was very angry with Pete and his cousins, but that mellowed down after a while and we played more later that spring.

PH
syrinxpar@yahoo.se
Sweden