Julie : 01 - The Real Thing (fm/mm, mm/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Julie : 01 - The Real Thing (fm/mm, mm/fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Julie's stories
01 - Round up with the boys
Story index at the bottom

By Julie

Saturday, December 14th 2002 - 05:25:42 PM

Round up with the boys

Hey all, i actually had two tie up stories as a kid. I didn't really think of them as stories but i guess you could call them that. The one story I'll tell now because it is a quick one. And the longer one i will tell later.

I baby sat for a friend down the street. she had one kid who was slightly over 12. Bryan (as his name was) usually hung out with Andrew and the two were friends since kindergarden. This actually involves myself, hey I'm Julie - 18, a high school student, and my childhood friend Tom. Tom and I were best friends since, well as long as our parents had been friends. In English about 15 years :)

I'll set this story up for you quickly since it really is kinda short. like all kids around 12 and under, Bryan and Andrew usually got together with they're friends and played gun games. you know, cops and robbers n stuff like that. well one day while Tom and I were sitting them (we all got along very well) they went into one of they're gun game modes and when outside to play. we'll Tom and I really didn't care so we just went about our own business...of course watching them from time to time. Tom and I watched TV and occasionally witnessed Drew shooting Bryan and he would fall to the ground...then the other way around and Andrew would get shot.

Well after a half hour of that they seemed to get bored and came back inside to join Tom and I watching TV.

"Tired of death kids" Tom joked to them.

"Yeah kinda".

It was just a lazy Saturday and the 4 of us were just kinda tired, Tom and I were sprawled out on the couch, the kids on the floor as we flipped between Simpsons and Crocodile Hunter. We'll the kids were less than impressed and again started running around the house shooting each other. Bryan's mom had told them no gun play in the house but kids are kids!

"Guys, Hey...you know the rules, you can't run in here".

"OH Yeah!" Bryan challenged, "Just try and stop us".

"Your goners" I yelled as i picked up another gun and started to hunt them down.

Tom joined me and we chased the kids around the house. Into corners and around the stairs we went for a good 10 minutes or so. Not until we got upstairs Tom and I had them cornered.

"Got yeah now punks, your under arrest!" I yelled.

"Well are you gonna tie us up?" Andrew asked.

"No, why would we do that?" I said.

"We'll you caught us so now you get to tie us up. then after we are fried or after we untie ourselves then Bryan and I get to tie you guys up".

I just looked at Tom.

"Whatever" Tom said as Bryan informed us "there is some string downstairs in the kitchen". "You grab it Jules" Tom told me. I'll watch these punks.

I ran down to the kitchen and grabbed both the string from the drawer and some scissors. Once i got back upstairs Tom had collected the kids guns.

"Ok, now how do we do this?" I asked the kids, who obviously had more experience at this than I did.

"Why don't you tie us back to back?" Bryan conjectured.

"Yeah why not" Tom added, he and I obviously weren't exactly sure what we were doing.

"We'll sit back to back then you guys can try and tie us up" Andrew instructed Tom and I.

"Alright Jules, you heard the man" Tom joked at me as the boys sat down with their backs together.

Not knowing exactly how to proceed, I took the rope and started wrapping the two of them together with the assistance of Thomas. Starting at their shoulders we wrapped them down to their stomachs and securely pinned their arms to their sides.

"Hows that?" I asked my prisoners.

Andrew and Bryan squirmed a bit.

"Thats alright" Bryan commented, "Now give us time to escape".

With that, Tom and I sat down in the corner and pretended not to be watching them, you know...to give them time to escape

Even though we were 'not watching', Tom and I still peaked out of the corners of our eyes to see how they were doing. They squirmed together back and forth against they're ropes...and it looked like they were making progress...so much in fact they had almost wiggled out from underneath the ropes. Tom and I had obviously made it too easy for them. Another minute and sure enough they were free.

"Haha, you call that a tie! Bryan joked, "Andrew and I will show you how to do it, its your turn".

Andrew and Bryan raced to their guns and grabbed them before Tom and I could react.

"Looks like the tables have turned huh Julie and Tom" Bryan said with an evil laugh.

"It can't be that bad Jules" Tom assured me.

"They're just kids anyway" I laughed.

"Yeah yeah you just watch" said Andrew.

"Where do you want us to go?"

"Downstairs to the kitchen" Andrew told us and pointed to a spot in front of the kitchen table between the counter and the sliding glass door to the backyard.

I put my hand on my hips and Tom and I stood where we were told.

"We'll if they tie anything like we did this should be a sinsh" Tom joked.

"Don't be so sure" Bryan barked.

"Ok guys, stand back to back".

Tom and I kind of surprised (well not really) but anyway we stood back to back.

"Does it matter that Tom is taller than me" I asked. He was 5"7 I was about 5"5.

"Not a bit" Bryan assured me and he and Bryan began to make little cuts of the string.

"Have I always been this tall on you Jules?" Tom jectured.

"Haha lets see" I said as I got up on my toes and stood with the back of my head to his.

"Your not that tall" I joked.

"Ok guys thats enough" Bryan told us. "Now place your wrists together please".

"OOoops' I said to myself. That's something Tom and I totally did not consider.

Tom and I placed our wrists together, standing they still came down to the same level by our wastes. Though my wrists were much smaller than Tom it really didn't make that much of a difference. Though at the time I couldn't believe how small my arms were. They tied my right wrist to Tom's left, very securely I might add. Wrapping the string around us several times, before looping it off and tying it with a knot.

"Hows that?" Bryan asked.

Tom and I swung our tightly attached arms and even tried to pull away from each other but the string held tight, keeping us together.

"Damn thats good, but how did you do that?" I asked.

The two only laughed at me before Drew replied "If you had only tied Bryan and I this way we wouldn't have been able to get away so easily!".

Tom and I looked at each other over our shoulders as to say 'man we blew it'.

"Hey you two, were not done yet" Bryan darted as Tom and I corrected ourselves and once again stood with our backs together, and one of our arms tied to each others.

The boys then proceded to tie our other hands together by our wrists and secured them as tight as our wrists on the other side.

"Thats good" Andrew said.

"Ok guys now you have to give us time to escape" Tom told the boys.

"Yeah but were not done yet" Bryan commented.

"What?" I asked, "our arms are tied of coure your done... now let us try to escape".

"One more thing" Andrew commented. The two of the boys then took one of the larger pieces of string and wrapped it around me at my hips and wrapped it around Thomas as well.

"Oh my god" I said as the rope pulled me and Tom closer to each other, leaving no gap between our backs. We were firmly pressed together. The boys continued to wrap it around and around us a good 10 or so times until we were totally immobile and Tom and I were stuck together with our wrists tied at our sides, dangling there wrapped in rope.

"Almost done" the boys assured us as I pressed my head back against Tom's Neck. They unraveled one more long string of rope and cut it with the sissors. Tom and I looked at each of our arms and tried to figure a way out. Such a simple tie but it kept us secured to each other.

With the last cut of string, Bryan and Andrew wrapped it around my chest and right around to Tom's. When they pulled the rope tight, it secured the disks in my bad right into Tom's as the two of us squirmed to get comfortable. It was hard considering that we were pressed very tightly together.

"And that should do it" said Drew and he secured the knot".

Upon stepping back to admire they're work, Tom and I began swinging our arms to see what leverage we could get, there was none. My colder arms pressed tightly against his warmer, bigger arms right up to our biceps.

"Alright guys, thats it...good luck" said the boys as they dropped they're materials, grabbed there guns and walked away knowing they had Tom and I completely fooled.

After reading some of the other ties on this site, i have to wonder how you guys ever got away...considering Tom and I were held so effectively with what seamed like an effective tie.

"Your hair is tickling my neck" Tom joked over his shoulder. I looked over my shoulder back at him and said "well its your fault for being tall". He laughed as we then took on the bigger problem of being so well tied that we couldn't even move.

I tried moving my hands one way to untie my other arm, but with Tom tied to me, we could not attain any stretch to reach our tie. We also tried moving our arms behind our backs but we were tied so tightly back to back, that our backs were unable to create room between them for our hands. It was so easy yet so hard. we were tied up with nothing but string, but because we had nothing to cut it with and no space between each other to untie the knot, we were simply stuck.

"God this is so frustrating!" I grunted.

"What being tied up by 12 year olds?" Tom replied.

"No, being so well tied together by freaking string!"

"How about this" Tom asked, he tried grabbing one of the string ends that dangled by our wrists in his fingers and pressing his fingers to mine in the hopes our fingers could untie the ropes themselves. However, since we had the worst co-ordination between us, it didn't work. Again I rested my head to his and we gave struggling a break.

"At 'east we can still walk, wanna crawl over to the cabinet and get the scissors?" Tom asked.

"Duh!" I said to myself, why didn't we think of that before.

Anyway, so we shuffled in my forward direction and made our way to the cabinet. seeming we could not untie ourselves in the position we were in, it only makes sense to cut them.

"Hey lean back a bit" I told Tom so I could look into the drawer to look for the scissors.

"There they are" I said.

We lifted our attached arms to the scissors, grabbed them and removed them from they're place. It took a lot of work, twisting the ropes and the scissors enough to get them in a position where we could cut the rope without cutting ourselves...again I had much smaller arms then Tom and we were still tied together very tightly. But it did work, we cut through the small rope around our wrists, eventually our arms and then untied each other.

"See nothing to it" I said, smiling at Thomas as we went to find the boys. They were definitely surprised to see us as they explained later that none of their friends had managed to escape that tie. Tom and I just smiled at each other. It was our little secret.

That's my story, 1 of 2. Tom and I actually joined Bryan, Drew and their friends a few months later in one of they're tie up games...but that's for another time.

Julie
Canada