Steve : 01 - The Real Thing (m/m, f/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Steve : 01 - The Real Thing (m/m, f/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Steve's stories
01 - The Real Thing
Story index at the bottom

By Steve

Sunday, December 8th 2002 - 11:45:42 AM

The Real Thing

I want to recount one tie-up experience that I had many years ago. A few houses away from us my best friend, David, lived with his mother and older sister. I was about a year older than David was so we weren't in the same grade in school. I don't remember exactly when David and I started playing tie-up games, but I think it sort of started with my father who was talking with us one time about things he and his friends did when they were our age, and he talked about having fun tying each other up. David and I thought that sounded like fun, so we found some rope and my father got us some tape, and dad even gave us some pointers and we took turns binding and then gagging each other. Our parents thought it was harmless fun, and it wasn't uncommon for them to find one or the other of us trussed up at my house or at David's.

It was a few months after David's barmitzvah, so he was 13 and I must have been 14 when David suggested one very hot day during the summer that we play tie-up. He said it was his turn to tie me up and he got out the rope and tape that we used. I took off my shirt as we had found that clothes got in the way, leaving me in my shorts. David took his time, but in just a few minutes he had me hog-tied on the living room floor of his house. Then he gagged me with a ball and wraps of tape. I squirmed around for a while testing the ropes and gag which seemed stricter than usual.

David's sister, Ruth, came in and said she needed to see David in his bedroom. They left and I waited on the floor moving around as much as the rope allowed. After a while, David and Ruth returned and I was surprised to see David wearing only his shorts, his hands tied, and gagged. Ruth had David lay down on the floor and she completed tying his legs and hog-tying him. Then Ruth took the tape and reinforced my gag and put tape over the ropes that bound my wrists and legs. She did the same with David.

I can remember thinking, wow, this is really neat. It's the first time we've been tied up together. So we lay there looking at each other, making whatever sounds our gags allowed. Ruth went on to the kitchen doing whatever she was doing, ignoring us.

After a while I wondered when Ruth would untie us. David and I had a strict rule - nobody stayed tied up more than one hour. The hour had ended some time ago, and I was ready to be untied. So I made loud grunting noises and moans. Finally Ruth came into the room and said, "You be quiet or I'll put you in the closet and close the door."

Wow! She had no intention of releasing us. And that was when it dawned on me. I was really tied up. This was the real thing! It was the first time in my life that I was really tied and gagged. I had no control over what was happening and I couldn't call for help or complain. Always before tie-up had been a game and we knew what would happen and when. This time I was really tied up and discovered that it meant loss of freedom and inability to speak. I remember being a little scared not knowing what to do. Then I figured that David's mom would be home in just less than an hour and she would make Ruth untie us right away. So David and I lay there and waited.

Sure enough, right on schedule David's mom came home from her job. Coming into the living room, she sat down and looked at us on the floor. We made noises into our gags, but she just smiled and said, "Well, what have you boys gotten yourselves into this time? All tied up and nowhere to go?"

I was shocked that she didn't immediately release us, but more shocked at what came next. David's mom said to me, "Your parents won't be home until late and called and asked if you could stay with us this evening - maybe all night. Looks like you boys will be tied up for quite a while!" Then she got up and went somewhere else in the house.

I was frantic. But it didn't do any good. David's mother and sister went about getting dinner without paying any attention to us. I began to think that they would leave us tied up all night, but finally they released us and we ate dinner.

David told me later that his sister tied him up sometimes, and that he had spent all night tied and gagged a few times. He said that sometimes when I came around looking for him to play with or do something with and Ruth or his mother said that he was busy - probably he was tied up in his room. David asked if I wanted to spend the night with them sometime and his sister would tie both of us up for the night, but I didn't think so.

Anyway, that was the one time that I was tied up for real, and it is one of my best childhood memories.

Steve