Foo Fighter's fan : 01 - Are you looking for this? (mm/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Foo Fighter's fan : 01 - Are you looking for this? (mm/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Foo Fighter's fan's stories
01 - Are you looking for this?
Story index at the bottom

By Foo Fighter's fan

Saturday, November 30th 2002 - 06:11:38 PM

sorry, cant think of a name!

My story happened about a year ago. Itas near christmas, and there it was snowing at the time. My friend Ashley asked me if I wanted to go over to her house, to watch some movies, cos her parents were gone out Christmas shopping, and her two brothers were minding her. Ashley and I are both 14, and her brothers, Jay, and Taylor, are both 17. I went over to Ashley's anyway, and we went up to her room to watch a movie up there, cos Jay and Taylor were watching a video in the living room. I got on pretty well with Jay and Taylor, and I admit on having a huge crush on Taylor!!
Ashley thought they were just losers, and they were always annoying her, but I never really noticed. Anyway, after a while, Ashley said it I wanted a soda. I wasn't pushed, but seeing as how she wanted one, I offered to get them and I would have one too.

"They're in the kitchen".

I went downstairs, and went to the refridgerator to get them, but there were none there.

"There're none there!!!" I shouted back up the stairs!!

Ashley came to the top of the stairs, and said,

"Jay and Taylor probably drank them all!! Check and see if there are any in the basement!!"

I just shrugged my shoulders, and proceeded down to the basement. I'm not very fond of basements, so I kept the door partially open. I rooted around for the soda's. I found them, and just as I was about to walk out, I accidentally, knocked a beaker off the shelf. It rolled over to the door, and just as I was about to retrieve it, I noticed a foot had stopped it. I slowly looked up, to see Jay standing there with an evil grin on his face.

"Looking for this?"

He held up the beaker.

I felt a sudden urge, to just run away, cos I didn't like the way Jay smiled at me.

"Erm, yeah, I, was, erm, just getting some soda's for me and Ashley!"

I felt that cold shiver all around me, and just wanted to run.

"Oh really?"

Jay's expression, suddenly turned to a serious one.

"well, how can Ashley get her soda's, if no one is going to give them to her?"

"Oh God!!"

I thought!! What did Jay mean by that?!! He started slowley walking towards me, with that evil grin again!!

I, just kept sliding backwards, hoping for the, "ha, only joking" but that wasn't going to happen....

Foo Fighter's fan
USA

---------------------------------------------------

Sunday, December 1st 2002 - 06:15:14 PM

Part 2

So, where was I? Oh yeah, anyway, Jay kept on coming nearer to me, and I kept moving back! Suddenly, from behind, someone shoved their hand over my mouth!! My figure, it was Taylor!!I tried to squeal, but his grip was too tight! Jay came over to me face to face, it was as if we were in a cops and robbers movie, and they were forcing me to give them the loot!! He came right up to me, and said, "You know, you could have ran, or called for help before Taylor got you!!"

He and Taylor just laughed!! Taylor brought me over to an old couch, still hand gagged, and then Jay rooted around for some ropes. Jay sat down beside me, and grabbed my wrists, and started to work on them with old cotton rope. Taylor removed his hand and started working on my ankles with cotton rope aswell. I jumped at my chance to scream, as soon as he let his hand down.

"HELLLLLLP!!!"

I thought it was loud, but maybe it wasn't cos Ashley sure didn't hear me!!

"Here Tay, quick, gag her with something cos Ashley might hear us".

"With what?"

"I don't know, find something, duct tape, anything just to keep her mouth shut."

Jay was holding my legs down, as Taylor went to look for something to gag me with!

"Here, how about this!"

Taylor took off his bandana that he was wearing, and showed it to Jay.

"Yeah, the perfect cleave gag!!" Jay smiled. He grabbed the bandana off Taylor, and sat me up facing him.

"open wide!!"

He said. Obviously, I wasn't going to let him do this, so I kept my mouth shut!!

"Don't worry Jay, just do this!!"

Taylor grabbed my nose, and I gasped for air a second later. Jay forced the bandana into my mouth, between my teeth, and then very tightly, knotted it around the back of my neck. I could barely mmmppph at all, it was so tight!

"There, that should do it!"

And they went back to work tying my up. Eventually I turned out in a hog tie, lying on the couch, and I struggled to try and get free. Jay and Taylor stood admiring their work.

"Come on Tay, lets go tell Ashley that her friend had to go home!!"

They ran up the stairs of the basement, leaving me bound and gagged on the couch!!

Oh no! What about Ashley? I thought. Are they going to do the same to her, and bring her down here too?

I just had to wait!!!

Foo Fighters fan
USA

------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, December 21st 2002 - 03:24:39 PM

Part 3

Ok Redphantasm, I have the third part!! Sorry, my computer got busted 4 ages!!! So I couldn't post it.

Anyway, Jay and Taylor got me good, and I just couldn't get out of the ropes. But my mind was more focused on Ashley, and were Jay and Taylor going to tie her up too? I had to escape and warn her before it was too late!! (I'm making this sound like a real Nancy Drew, aren't I?)

It was real hard to escape, cos I was hog tied, and fir one, I had never even been tied up before, and Hog ties are supposed to be pretty hard to get out of, from what I've heard. I struggled with my wrists, trying to use my fingers to reach the knots. I kept having to stop though, because I was getting cramps in my fingers and wrists. But finally, about 20 minutes after keep being at it, I managed to release my wrists. I freed my ankles and everywhere else that was tied, and then removed my gag.

I tiptoed out of the basement, and walked into the hall. I peered up the stairs, to see if any one was there. I was about 5 steps up, when I felt that ice cold shiver again.

"Oh. I thought we had you tied up good. Well, I'm gonna have to go something about that now, amn't I?"

I couldn't believe it. At the very top of the stairs, stood that sly sarcastic looking Jay. I didn't even want to look at him, so I just backed down the stairs, and he obviously came towards me.

I broke into a run, and ran into the living room, and stood behind the couch. Jay didn't run after me, he just casually walked. He didn't appear for ages, and when he did, he was carrying a whole lot of ropes.

"Look, there's no use running, I'm gonna get you one way or another!"

He smiled in the most evilest way possible. I had to admit, that he was very intimidating, and I tried not to shake, but I couldn't help it.

"W-what, W-where's, A-ash-hley-y?"

Jay knew I was intimidated, and he made his evil smiles even worse.

"Oh, don't you worry, Taylor is working on that right now!!"

He started to edge forward towards me. And I just kept going back. I couldn't take it anymore. I literally, lept for the couch, to try and get around him, but he must of known what I was going to do. He jumped, and grabbed my legs, which sent me flying to the floor. I struggled to break free from his grip on my legs, but he was much too strong. He lept on my back, and grabbed my waving wrists, and pulled them on my back which he was lying on. It was painful, having someone lying on my wrists and back!

"Owwwwwwwwwwh, hellllpmmmmmphhhhh!!!"

I tried shouting at the top of my voice, but Jay quickly hand gagged me.

"I told you there's was no point in running!! You should have listened! You knew I was going to get you one way or another, but you still ran, despite my warnings!! I'm gonna have to go extra on the ropes, so this time I know you won't escape!!"

"I'm going to gag you first, so you can't scream for help."

"Wow, you thought of that all by yourself Jay?"

I quickly remarked, before he grabbed a bandana and shoved it in my mouth, and knotted it very tightly in between my teeth!! He pulled it around the back of my head, and knotted it tight. He then grabbed my wrists, and pulled them behind me, tying them together with cotton rope. Then he got duct tape, and wrapped layers around the rope, so I couldn't pick at the knots.

"Crap!" I thought, I was hoping he wasn't going to do that!!!

Then, he did the same with my ankles. Tied them together, and wrapped layers of duct tape around the knots. He also did the same with my waist, and arms. I was tied too well, to even have a hope of trying to get out. I just groaned, through the very tight gag.

"Ha ha, lets see you trying to get out of this one!!"

I really hated the way Jay smiled!!
He stood up, and jolted his head sideways, to admire his work. He laughed and began to walk out.

Half way, he suddenly stopped, and stared back at me, and gave that evil grin!!

"Hmmmmm, I wonder if I could find a feather around here somewhere!!"

Oh god, someone help!! I am probably the most tickilish person in the world!!! And now it was going to be torture!!

"MMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I groaned as loudly as I could!!

"Oh, so we're tickilish then? I was just checking to make sure!!"

Jay walked back around behind me, and began to untie my laces from my shoes. I immediately began to squirm, but he managed to hold me down with one hand, and untie my shoes with the other. Like I said, he was very strong. He pulled off both my shoes and socks, and clasped his hands together.

"Hmmmmmm, this is going to be fun!!!"

I twisted, squirmed, squealed, you name it, anything, just to escape, but it was no use. The torture had begun......

Foo Fighter's Fan
USA

----------------------------------------------------

Sunday, December 22nd 2002 - 05:42:21 PM

Part 4

In the last part, I had been caught by Jay, while I had tried to warn Ashley about them tying me up. But unfortunatly, Jay had tied me up again, and this time, I knew I couldn't escape.

So anyway, Jay took off my shoes and socks, and.... and....

"C'mon,!!" I thought!! "What is he doing? How come he hasn't tickled me yet????!!!!"

Suddenly, I felt his fingers roll up and down slowly along my feet.

"MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHH!!!!"

I don't think I ever laughed that much before!! My sides were killing me, and I was about to cry with laughter. I squirmed about everywhere!!! but there was no stopping him! He kept on torturing me for a while, then he'd stop. Then he'd suddenly start again, which would make me jump. The worst part was, that each time he stopped, I'd never know when he would start again!! He must have been doing this for about 15 mins altogether!!! When he stopped, I attempted the biggest sigh of relief through the gag.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed that, and you can be sure, that's there's plenty more, if you so much as think of escaping!!"

Suddenly, I heard Taylor's voice coming down the stairs.

"Hey dude, what do you wan me to do with Ash?"

Oh no! He got Ashley! Damn!! Why couldn't I have escaped sooner?!!

"Just bring her down here, so she can have some company!!"

"What the hell? how did she get up here?"

Taylor looked real confused.

"God, you ar lookin so finnnnnnne!!" I thought to myself, as he stared at me confused.

"She tried to escape, but I got her just in time!!" Jay gave me that evil grin once again, so I just glared at him!!

"Here Tay, get me dad's office chair from the front room."

Taylor came back with a small black leather office chair. It was one of those ones that swivels around.

"I think I'm gonna tie her up sitting down for a change." Jay remarked.

He untied my ankles, (I was still barefoot) and led me over to the chair. He ordered me to sit, but I wouldn't.

"Do you wanna be tickled again?"

I immediately jumped on to the chair.

"Hmmm, I didn't think so."

"What you mean she's ticklish" Taylor smiled.

"Yeah, really ticklish!" Jay laughed.

Jay untied my wrists, and grabbed them behind the chair, while Taylor tied my ankles. Jay ended up doing the same as before. Wrapping duct tape around the knots, so I couldn't get out. They both stood up, and then walked out of the room up the stairs. As soon as they were gone, I began working on my bounds. It was no use. I couldn't get loose.

Then, I heard them coming back downstairs again. But this time, they had Ashley. she was tied with her hands at her front, but her ankles weren't tied. She was gagged, but with layers of duct tape. As soon as we saw eachother, we started shouting, and screaming through the gags. Jay and Taylor, tied her ankles, and had her lying on her front on the couch.

"Now we're going upstairs, and if we here a sound, we're gonna give you torture like you've never seen!!"

They left, and as soon as they did, I pulled the chair over to the couch. I thought for a minute. Hang on! Ashley had no duct tape wrapped around the ropes!! Bingo!! If Ashley could get out, then I would be able to as well, cos she could free me!!

Despite my gag, I tried to point out to Ashley that I couldn't escape, cos I had duct tape around the knots, but she didn't. Immediately, she began picking at the knots, and it was easier, cos she could see what she was doing. She managed to get free, and as soon as she did. she untied me.

We got up so slowly, and walked down to the basement.

"Okay,(whispering) We're gonna be very quiet, so they don't catch us. We're gonna go up to you're room, and then quickly lock the door so they cant get in!"

Even at whispering level, I thought my voice was too loud.

"Erm, I don't know Jen, it sounds a bit risky to me!! What if they catch us? then they'll really torture us!!"

"Don't worry!! as long as we don't make noise, we won't get caught! C'mon!"

We slowly crept up the stairs, and into the hall at the top. I was very cautious of any sort of noise, or sound, apart from our breathing. Suddenly, my eyes darted forward, as I heard the creaking of the floorboards. Two seconds later, I heard the handle of Taylor's room opening.

"Oh crap! Run!!!!!"

I didn't care what level my voice was at anymore!! I just wanted to get out of there!!!

I quickly ran into the hall closet, which was thankfully empty, cos Ashley's dad had cleaned it out the previous weekend. I could hear footsteps running in different directions, but I didn't know who's feet they were coming from.

I was really scared, and my heart was pounding like it is in the tense part of a horror movie!! The only sound I was making, was the noise of my breathing. I tried to stop, but, well, obviously, I couldn't, unless I was suicidal!!
I heard voices.

"Where are they? They're gone!"

"No don't worry, they cant have gone far!! We'll find them!!"

I recognized that cold voice! It was Taylor who said the first thing, then Jay said the second!

What was going to happen? Were they going to find me? I didn't know what to do!! I guess should just stay here until..........

Foo Fighter's fan
USA