Conner : 02 - Clare tied up again (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Conner : 02 - Clare tied up again (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Conner's stories
02 - Clare tied up again
Story index at the bottom

By Conner

Saturday, November 30th 2002 - 01:22:23 AM

Clare tied up again

I posted a story about a month ago about how we tied up Clare at school using our school ties. When we came to untie her the knots had worked really tight and we couldn't undo them and so she went half way though the afternoon before anyone noticed.

This story is a couple of months later. We were talking about how Clare was tied up and it was a while before the teachers noticed. Well, we said that with a bit more preparation we thought we could tie someone up and disguise it so they won't be noticed at all. With a bit of persuasion Clare agreed to be the person. We decided to wait until Friday when the school team were playing football and the whole school would spend the afternoon period watching instead of lessons.

Friday arrived and as soon as the lunchbreak started we brought out the rope that we'd agreed to bring. All of us had brought some so we had miles of the stuff. Like the rest of us Clare was in her school uniform, which I described last time. However since the last time she had bought a new longer length skirt, which were coming into fashion with the girls, that went right down to her ankles.

We started by tieing Clare's hands behind her back, then tieing her elbows and then wrapping rope around her body, putting in plenty of knots as we went. By the time we had finished her upper body was alomst mumified in rope!

Next, one of my friends surprised us by bring a length of cloth out of his bag, with a huge knot tied in it.

"And now for the final touch" he said.

"You're not going to gag me!" said Clare "I didn't agree to that mmmmpphh!"

Before she could protest any more, the large knot was stuffed in her mouth and the ends of the cloth were tied behind her head.

"Mmmmmmmppphh" she protested angrily, struggling furiously, trying to get free. However there was no way she would ever have got out of the miles of rope binding her up.

Eventually we calmed her down and she agreed to carry on.

We first put her own body warmer on her, over the top of all the ropes. Next we put a coat on her that belonged to one of the other girls. We stuffed the arms with paper so it wasn't so obvious that her arms weren't actually in them. Finally we found a scarf and put that aorund the lower part of her face, covering the gag. It was a cold day so it didn't look too much out of place. At a glance, Clare now looked like someone who was wrapped up well, with her arms drawn up inside her coat sleves. it wasn't at all obvious that she was tied and gagged.

Clare spent the rest of the afternoon like this without anyone noticing, well not the teacher at least. Most of the afternoon we were outside watching the school football team, it just looked odd that everytime we scored and everyone jumped up and down and waved, Clare was a bit restricted to say the least.

At the end of the match it was time to go home. As we walked towards where we wait for the school bus, Clare started mmpphhing.

"What't the matter" someone said.

"I think she saying it's the end of school and time to untie her" I replied.

"Mmmph" Clare agreed.

"It's gonna take hours to untie her - we can't do it here"

"Mmmmmmmmphhhh" said Clare angrily as she realised that she wasn't going to be untied immediately.

"We really need a pair of scissors to cut the ropes off"

After a bit of discussion it was decided that Clare would come to my house, as we knew no-one would be there. Then we could untie her in peace. Clare lived fairly close to me so it would be easy for her to walk home from there.

We waited at the bus stop for our bus. As well as Clare and myself, Tom and Amy who lived fairly close we also coming with us. The others reluctanly left, disappointed not to be with us until the end.

The bus arrived and Tom and Amy got on. Clare was next but she stopped, blocking everyone else from getting on.

"Come on, what's the matter" I said.

She looked down and i could see that her long skirt was preventing her lifting her leg so she couldn't get up onto the first step of the bus. Of course with her hands free she would normally have lifted the front of her skirt to give her more movement to allow her to step up.

I somehow lifted her up from behind onto the first step from where she was able to get up the rest of the step and sit down on the bus.

Eventually we all got to my house and settled down in the living room.

Clare started mmmmpphhing loudly that she wanted to be untied. We took off the coats and scarfs and I started to look for some scissors. just then Amy asked if I had recorded a programme she had missed last night. I said I had and got the tape out and we started watching it.

Clare was getting really annoyed by this point and started to struggle and kick out at us, although in her long skirt it meant she wasn't very effective at this.

"We'll untie you after the video" we said "now sit down and wait"

However Clare kept pestering us so we took her to the sofa, lay her down. Then the three of us took off our school ties and used them to tie her ankles and her legs, both above and below her knees. We then settled down to the video again.

Somehow Clare managed to squirm her was off the sofa and wriggle her way over to us.

"Leave this to me" said Amy and she half carried, half dragged Clare back to the sofa where she used Clare's own tie to hogtie her which totally immobiled her - although she continued to mmmpphh and struggle.

We then watched the rest of the video even though Tom and myself we more interested in watching Clare in her hogtie.

The video finished and reluctantly we decided to untie Clare. We left the gag to the very end.

Once she was able to speak we got a bit of an ear bashing, she wasn't pleased about being gagged all afternoon and not being released at the end of school. However she soon calmed down and we all enjoyed the rest of the evening together.

Conner
UK