Louis : 01 - My First Tie Up (m/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Louis : 01 - My First Tie Up (m/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Louis' stories
01 - My First Tie Up
Story index at the bottom

By Louis

Wednesday, November 6th 2002 - 01:19:24 PM

My First Tie Up

Hi everyone. My friend told me about this site, and ive been reading all the archives for a few days now. its a really good site and i'm glad i found it. i have a few experiences to tell and this is my first one. My names louis and im 16 now and my stories are about four years ago so i would have been 12 - 13. enjoy :-)

this story involves me (12) my friend joe (12) and his older brother david (15) i'm about 4'9 or 5'0 and had size 5 shoes and joe was a little taller about 5'2 or something. and probably had about 5 or 6 shoe size and david was about 5'8 and had about size 9.

it was the winter of 1998 and i had just finished school it was about 6 o'clock and the phone rang it was joe and he said did i want to come over, i said ok i'd be there about 7. when i got to his house we just sat in his room and was playing on his computer for a few hours. his brother pushed open the door and came into the room and slapped on my head to say hello (he did this to annoy me!) he joined in on our game we played for a while and then he said that it was boring and that there should be a forfeit for the person who loses against him (he was good at this game and always won however hard we tried) he said hold on and went out of the room and into his.

He came back in a couple of minutes later with his hands full on white rope, joe asked what it was for and he said i'll tell you the rules of the new game!

he said that one person would play him in the game and if they lost they would get tied up and left to escape if they could escape then they would play him again if they could not escape he said he would torture the person but not hurt them! i was not too keen on this game i had never been tied up before and i didnt really want to be. joe was also not keen but his brother said that he wasnt going to hurt us and it would just be a game. after a while we agreed and the games begun. he also said that he could tie us anyway he wanted and how we should be dressed (i didnt think this would matter)

joe was the first one to play his brother it was a fighting game i cant remember the name of the game it was quite good, the game lasted for about 10 minutes and surprise surprise joe lost the game, david said "ahh my first victim hahaha". we both laughed. david then told joe to lie down on the floor and to remove his jumper and t-shirt. joe asked why and david just told him to do it, joe stripped off his t-shirt and jumper he was quite skinny i wasnt skinny i was just normal. david took his hands and tied the rope around one wrist and then the other and then wound it round and between the wrists a few times then he tied the know at the back of the wrists so joe couldnt reach them and tucked the knot inside.

he then told joe to sit up and he got another piece of rope he then removed his brothers shoes leaving him in socks. he then did the same to his ankles as he had done to his wrists. the knots looked tight but not painful joe looked kind of worried realising that his brother had control. he then helped joe to stand up and he tied another piece of rope to the rope tieing his hands and tied it around his chest and tied his elbows together. then he tied his knees together and then helped him back on the floor, he then took his t-shirt rolled it up and stuck it in joe's mouth and tied it round the back of his head, this made quite a good gag and joe couldnt really make much sound!

all this time i just watched david tie up my friend thinking 2 things, 1: he had definitely tied someone up before so he would be quite good and it would be hard escaping, 2: i would probaly be tied up in a few minutes as well.

then said to joe right see if you can escape then and you can play me again! then he turned to me and said right it's your turn now louis i doubt u'll beat me but give it your best go.

we played the game and he was beating my character to the floor my level of health was going down all the time and all i was thinking about was that i was going to be tied up (i dont think i didnt want to be tied up, it looked kind of exciting, the fact that you couldnt do anything for yourself)

the game finally ended and he said right its your turn remove your t-shirt and lie face up on the bed (joe had a double bed which i didnt at that age) i was kind of nervous but i did what he said, he also said oh yeah and remove your shoes as well, i did that too. i layed on the bed and he took a piece of rope and took my left hand and tied a loop around my wrist then he wound it round my wrist a few times and then tied it to the corner of the bed, he did this to my other hand and then both my ankles the same way.

he then took my t-shirt and gagged me with it. he said right done and then said to joe right you've got 5 minutes to escape or i torture you kid.

i then realised that i needed to escape i struggled for a few minutes and tried to pull the ropes off my hands and feet but they wouldnt move he had tied me quite well. i thrashed about on the bed and david was laughing at me.

david then said to joe right your time is up you havnt escaped so now i'm going to torture you by......tickling!

joe thrashed about on the floor trying to wriggle away, i thought to myself, oh no (i am really ticklish under my arms and on my sides and worse of all my feet) david started poking joe in his ribs and joe was "mmmphhhing" he then said i know your ticklish here and he pulled off both his socks joe frantically tried getting away but david started tickling his feet like mad joe was going crazy i really did feel sorry for him.

then i thought i'd better escape or i'll get the same, i tried escaping from david's ropes but it didnt work, i gave up out of breath and tired. david stopped tickling his brother and then turned to me he said "right it's your turn"

he climbed on top of me and started poking me in my ribs, i squirmed and wriggled but i couldnt get away he then started tickling my armpits i was really struggling but there was no way i was escaping he carried on doing this for a few minutes. then he got up and said ok now your feet. i froze i am really tickling i tried screaming but couldnt he took off my socks. and then sat on my legs, he said your feet are quite small aren't they are they ticklish? before i could try to say anything he started tickling them, i went mad i was wriggling like hell and "mmpphing" but there was nothing i could do he was tickling my soles for ages it seemed like. then he stopped and said ok that's all you've had enough.

after he untied us both he said did you enjoy that? we both said it was horrible but it's not bad afterwards it didnt hurt or anything.

that was the first of my tie ups i will post another one soon.

tell me if you enjoyed it!

Louis
Uk (London)