Peter : 02 - Revenge on Amy (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Peter : 02 - Revenge on Amy (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Peter's stories
02 - Revenge on Amy
Story index at the bottom

By Peter

Tuesday, November 5th 2002 - 04:03:03 AM

Revenge on Amy

So Amy had tied me up and tickled me until I knew my history, and we had started to go out. I should say, and am sorry I forgot to, that I am about 5'3" and 150lbs with brown hair, and Amy is actually a little taller but probably a little thinner. Her hair is kind of reddish blonde, and she likes to put it up in pigtails (she tells me they're like the ones Sakura wears in the anime 'Cardcaptor Sakura', but I've never seen that so I don't know).

Anyway, it was a Saturday not too long after our study session in the last story. We had seen a movie (Spirited Away, her choice) and returned to my house to watch TV. We were in my basement, which has a nice TV and the only digital cable box in the house. She had taken off her sweatshirt, and was wearing her favorite pant, jeans, and a a shirt that showed her belly button. I just had my long-sleeved shirt and cargo pants. My parents work a lot, and they were doing so now.

We were trying to think of something to do other than turn into couch potatoes. After being pretty unsuccessful for a while, I finally remembered: I had to reward Amy for helping me get that good history test grade! And of course, I planned for her reward to be similar to what she did to me.

"I haven't properly thanked you for that history study session," I told her, tauntingly.

"There's no need!" she said quickly.

"Of course there is," I said. "It would be in poor taste for me not to."

"A card will be fine, then," Amy said, smiling, looking hopeful.

"Nah, too impersonal. I was thinking more along the lines of a good tickle."

She let out an overdramatic and playful sigh. "All right, fine, might as well let you get this out of your system. Do you have any rope?"

"I'll check." I went into the garage, but search all I could, I could not find any rope at all. I was feeling a little dejected until I thought of something else. Returning to the basement, I told Amy, "Hang tight. There isn't any rope, but I've got something just as good."

"Ooh, the excitement is killing me," she said dryly. I vowed to tickle the sarcasm right out of her.

I went into my parent's bedroom and found what I was thinking of: my father's old tie "collection". It was a bunch of ties that for one reason or another my dad never wore anymore, but also (because he's sort of a packrat) may never throw away. I figured he wouldn't mind if I borrowed them for a bit. I gather seven of the old ties and found Amy on the couch, relaxing.

"It's about time," she said.

"Get into the position," I said.

"Ties?" she questioned, noticing the things that would bind her for the first time. "Will those work?"

"No reason not to try," I said, shrugging. Then, grinning in my 'bad pun is coming' sort of way, I said, "You should think a tie would be perfect for tying someone up."

She groaned and dutifully put her hands behind her back, wrists crossed, and I wrapped a tie around them, tightening and tying it into a knot. She tested it, and nodded. "Seems good," she said.

I went to her ankles, and found that, despite her loathing for the things, she was wearing socks. This was probably because the weather was still bad, but I told her, "I don't think you'll need these." She grinned, and I removed her socks. This rather simple action caused her to giggle.

"I told you my feet were ticklish!" she said. I knew she was going to have it rough until I was done.

I used another tie to bind her ankles together nice and tight. "Now what, the hogtie?" she asked.

That was actually what I was going to go for, but I decided to go with something else, since she mentioned it. "No," I said.

"Well, then, what?" she asked. Something in her movements attracted my eye, and I saw she was working on her wrist bond. I reached over and grabbed her hands.

"Trying to get free?" I asked. "That won't do." I used a second tie to reinforce the first. I put the knot directly on the back of her hands, thereby making it the most difficult to get at with her fingers. After she did a little probing, she gave up.

"Pete, you sure you've never tied someone up before?" she asked. "This is pretty good."

"I learn well from example," I said, giving her a wink. I used another tie to bind her knees.

"I'm impressed," she said. "I'm not going anywhere."

"Well, you're going somewhere," I said, picking her up and placing her on the floor. "This is a much better position than the couch."

"Whatever you say," she replied.

I considering a gag, but she had not gagged me, plus I like to hear her laugh. So I decided to just get straight to the tickling. As a warm-up, I started on her stomach and ribs, nicely exposed by her shirt. She giggled and squirmed a bit as I work the area. "I know where you're going," she said. "The anticipation is killing me. Just get it over with, Peter!"

I chuckled. "Okay, whatever you say."

I went over to where her feet were. She was laying on her back, so I rolled her over. Then I took her feet and placed them on my lap so they couldn't escape their torture. Finally, I ran my fingers all over her feet. She bucked like a wild bronco, laughing the whole time, but couldn't stop my tickling. I kept going, finding that a little spot on her instep on both feet seemed to provide the biggest reaction, but frankly I could attack anywhere and she would laugh.

After a few minutes of this, I stopped. Her face was a little and she was tearing up. "Fun?" I asked.

"It's both fun and torture," she replied, her breathing slightly hard. "Okay, you can untie me now."

I made a show of checking my watch. "How long did you have me tied-up?" I asked.

"Uh, not long?" she tried.

"Try an hour and twenty-five minutes, at least that's what you said. By my watch, you still have about an hour and twenty minutes."

Amy groaned, then said, "Well, let's at least get me back on that couch and watch TV."

I agreed, setting her up on the couch so she was sitting upright. I sat down next to her feet, and gave her little scratches here and there, always when she seemed to least expect it, that caused her to wiggle and laugh. This went on as we sat through some old sit-coms (hey, its a Saturday afternoon and she doesn't like football).

Finally, I decided she had been tied-up long enough, so I removed her binds. She stretched, then announced she needed to go home because she was a half-hour late already and her mom might start to worry. Surprised, I asked her why she didn't tell me sooner so I could let her go home. She said, "As much as I don't want to admit it, I was having too much fun."

"Well, I had fun too," I said. We shared a laugh, and then I walked her home. Afterwards, I used some allowance money I had to buy some rope at the store near my house, so I wouldn't have to use the ties anymore. I felt like I would get to tie Amy up again, and I wanted to be prepared. I turned out to be right, but first our friends had a little surprise for us. But that's the next story.

Peter