Mark Thomas : 02 - An opportune tie up and what a tie up (m/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mark Thomas : 02 - An opportune tie up and what a tie up (m/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mark Thomas's stories
02 - An opportune tie up and what a tie up
Story index at the bottom

By Mark Thomas

Sunday, November 3rd 2002 - 08:44:15 PM

An opportune tie up and what a tie up

I was in my flat alone getting a bit bored when Steve (aged 14) and David (aged 15) knocked on my door to see if Daniel (aged 16) had been up to see me. Daniel had been plaguing me to play table tennis at the local hut called the Cryptic One Club, which was around the corner from my block. He told me it was open three days a week Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The reason he knew I played table tennis was that he saw me with my kit in a carrier bag coming home from work. I tried to explain to him that I was a bit to old for him and that he should find boys his own age to play table tennis with but he would not listen. He was becoming a very good player, he was fast becoming the best in his school and there was no one in the club that could play the strong type of game he was looking for. He had also been told by his table tennis coach that he need to keep on playing stronger players. So reluctantly I had agreed. However, I only played him twice but on both occasions Steve and David were also there and played.

Anyway back to the tie up story. I told them that he had not been up. They asked me if they could come in and wait. I said no at first, as there was no guarantee that he would buzz up and then a tie up feeling came over me. So I asked them to wait there while I sorted the living room out quickly as it looked a mess. They waited outside the door. In fact I was actually winding the video to nearly a tie up part of the film so that I hoped that they would see the tie up part and would respond to the question "How would you get out of this?". Both boys had tracksuits on. Steve wore a blue Adidas Track suit with a white line partly down the side of the leg and Nike Air trainers and David had a white Adidas track suit one on with a blue stripe partly down the side of the leg and white with a blue striped pattern Adidas trainers on.

My heart was pounding and my pulse racing. I had both boys in my mind looking lovely and secure in a hog-tie and a nice piece of duct tape or a white bandanna around their mouths. This despite a hog-tie no actually being used in the film itself. Could I achieve my dream for real and have both boys tied and gagged, I kept saying to myself as I prepared the video. They came in and sat down inches part from each other on the large settee, which was the large part of the three-piece suite. I sat down on the single one. I was just about to put the video on when my buzzer went and a voice through the little speaker announced himself as Daniel and was David and Steve up there. I said that they were. He asked me could I let him in which I did and within six or so minutes he was up at my door. But not before I had quickly put the video on and let it run its course.

"Could you get out of that?", I asked Steve, who said he could. I then said the same to David who also said he could. I then said how would you feel about proving it and to my surprise and happiness they replied no problem. All right I told them let's wait until Daniel comes up and then we will see.

To be continued

Mark Thomas
mark_thomas37@hotmail.com
http://groups.msn.com/GagBoystiedgagged ... lothedboys
London England

----------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, November 5th 2002 - 01:50:57 PM

An opportune tie up and what a tie up continued to its conclusion

Daniel came in wearing a blue Reebok teashirt, with the words in white splashed across his chest, which read Reebok. It was covered by a Cream coloured Reebok jacket and the bottoms were cream coloured with blue stripes half way down them. I welcomed him in to my home but instead of sitting on the settee, he sat down crossed legged and went through my CD collection. So there I was with these three youngsters in my living room and by the end of the evening they would be hog-tied, I hoped. I would then be sitting back, drinking a large white rum and Coke and admiring my work.

Daniel, who said that I had a really large record collection as well as a CD collection interrupted my thoughts. "You must have everybody here", he went on to say to me. The other two boys then wanted to go table tennis as it was getting late. Again my mind raced and I tried to think of a way that they would be far happier hog-tied than playing table tennis. After all, the club was only around the corner. So I asked David what about what we discussed. But it was Steve who answered by saying forget that lets go. However, Daniel asked me what I was on about and I felt a bit embarrassed to tell him in case he thought the conversation I had with his friends was a bit on the weird side. But David explained about the film and Daniel asked to quickly see the film, as they had to go. He also asked me if I was coming and I said I would love to but I have stuff to do.

After seeing the film Daniel said come on you guys lets go for it. It should not take us long to get out of that. I then explained that the film tie up was just hands behind your back and ankles tied. This tie up would be a bit more difficult. He said that he was up for it, if the others were. David said he was but Steve agreed reluctantly. I asked them all again even stating that Steve did not feel to happy about being tied up and we could leave it until another time, but they were now really up for it. David said that he had never been tied up before. Although I was asking them this question, my mind was now on, I really must tie these boys up and then enjoy the struggle, over a drink. David lied on his stomach and I tied his hands behind his back and then his ankles.

By the way ever since Daniel had asked me about table tennis I had been imaging tying him up. Hence I went out and bought some long pieces of white rope, duct tape and various different coloured bandannas. I was more in hope than any thing else as to why I bought the rope. I reality I never expected to use it.

Daniel had short brown hair, hazel eyes, a really cute face and a slim body. He was the type of boy who would grace anybody's home tied and gagged. A really good-looking boy and here he was practically begging me to play table tennis with him. I really could hardly believe my luck and in fact I could not comprehend what was going on at all. I had resisted the thoughts of tying him up, as I was older than he was. Also, it was something that had to happen naturally and in a safe and friendly surrounding. It could never be manipulation, as that was wrong and plainly unfair. But most importantly, he had to want to be tied and gagged, and above all enjoy the experience. In my mind he was to struggle with his bonds for a while and then when I was certain he could not get out of them, I would remove his trainers and socks and give his feet a good tickling. However, that would be after his neck, and sides had been tickled first. Gosh what torture heh, but hey enough of my thoughts and descriptions, it's the tie up that matters right? So back to were we left it? Where were we, are yes typing up David.

I then took a length of rope tied it around his chest and bought it down to the ankles and wrapped it around them securely. The other two boys were watching this then stated that they would not have the time after all to get out of the bonds as it looked really difficult and they were really in a rush. However, David started laughing, He was plainly enjoying the tie up experience. So the other two started saying me next. I agreed to do Steve next, as he was the youngest and then I tied up Daniel. I really have to say that all three boys were extremely good looking and looked even better tied than I thought.

I left them to struggle with their bonds, but not before asking them what gag did they want. Each boy said nether but was not in much of a position to stop me if they had wanted to. I came back into the living room carrying a bandanna for each of the boys to match their ropes, in this case white ones and wrapped it around each of their mouths. I then fixed myself a drink. There I was sitting with one leg crossed over the other leg in my single part of the three piece suite watching these three boys struggling and Muffh muffh muffh in their gags as they struggled with their bonds. In my hand was a large glass of white rum and coke and it was heaven. I could see David from behind with his feet in the air. I could see Daniel from the side, and Steve was facing me. Steve's white bandanna gag really suited him and it was difficult not to keep looking at him in his gag and tying to capture that picture forever.

After having finished my drink, I went over to the boys to get a really closer look at them in their bonds, and it was a really exciting feeling I can tell you. I felt good all over. I lied next to each one laughing and joking with them as well as tormenting them. I then gave each of the boys a really good tickling and kept them like that for as long as possible before untying them. When the guys had come in to my living room they were neat and tidy as far as the tracksuits were concerned but by the time I had finished with them, the boys had some tucking in to do and trainers and socks to put back on.

The boys had given me such a great evening allowing me to tie them up and then tickle them silly, that I could not let them down now and so I went to table tennis with them and a good evening was had by all.

Any of you lot out there want the GagBoy tie up and tickle treatment? I thought not.

Mark

Mark Thomas
mark_thomas31@hotmail.com
http://groups.msn.com/GagBoystiedgagged ... lothedboys
London England