Angie Federico : 12 - Jimmy's Little Tickle party (mmm/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 12 - Jimmy's Little Tickle party (mmm/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
12 - Jimmy's Little Tickle party
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Tuesday, November 26th 2002 - 12:43:17 AM

Jimmy's Little Tickle party

I've decided to go ahead & post this early due to the great responses I've got.

I tried to fight off Jimmy, but the kid was strong for his age. Staci even tried to hop away, but Jeff caught her. She squealed as Jeff picked her up & carried her over to the middle of the floor. Tim then threw Jimmy an another bandana & wad of cloth.

"Hurry up & gag her Jimmy, she's too clever for her own good."

Jimmy removed his hand & I tried to keep my mouth closed, but the little creep gave me a quick tickle, I let out a protest & got a mouthful of cloth for my troubles. Jimmy then finished gagging me with the bandana, pulling it tight into my mouth. Again it held the wad in place as he knotted it tight. I mmmppphhhed in protest as Jimmy turned me over & pulled my hands behind me again.

"Here you go Jimmy, just like I showed you" Tim said as he passed more clothesline to Jimmy.

"Leave a good length after you secure her wrists. We're hog-tying her & Staci."

I shook my head & mmmppphhhed in protest.

"Sorry Angie, but you two won't be able to pull off any more cute stuff."

I looked over at Staci. Jeff was already hog-tying little Staci with more clothesline. Her wrists & ankles brought together behind her. It wasn't a strict hog-tie, but it would definitely keep us from escaping again.

Jimmy wrapped the rope around my wrists about four times & tied a couple of tight knots out of reach of my fingers. Then I felt my legs being bent upwards. I tried to fight him, but I was no match in my bound state. Soon the little creep had me in a tight hog-tie.

I squealed some more as Tim almost dragged me a little ways where I was next to Staci, the bandana also cutting into the corners of her small mouth. She seemed to be laughing. She was enjoying this! She must have had a crush on Jimmy or the girl was a bondage fanatic at the age of Thirteen! Anyway, Jeff had picked up Nicole from the couch & eased her down next to me. Nicole was the same around Jeff, but her brother - that was a different story!

Soon Tim, Jeff & Jimmy stood over our hog-tied & gagged bodies.

"Aren't we forgetting something?" Jeff asked

"Like what?" Jimmy added, "We are going to tickle them aren't we?"

"Of course, but we have to make it perfect & that means blindfolds!"

Oh no! Not that again. I thought as I looked at Nicole & then at Staci. She hadn't gone through that like we did when Heather was still here. Tim gathered up three more bandanas & kneeled down next to Staci.

"Oh that's right, Staci doesn't know about our little game. Well we'll have to show her then."

Tim quickly blindfolded Staci. He tossed another bandana to Jeff who quickly blindfolded Nicole.

Suddenly, my world went dark as Tim blindfolded me. I let out a squeal, knowing what was coming. But this time, Jimmy was here!

"If you hadn't tried to escape Sister dear, maybe we could keep this simple."

Tim as always was enjoying playing my tormentor. But soon there would be another one. Jimmy! Just then everything was quiet except for an occasional grunt from one of us.

My heart was pounding. Where were they? Why didn't they just get it over with?

A couple of minutes went by & still nothing. My heart was still pounding with half dread & even half excitement. Suddenly I felt my soles being tickled. I thrashed & squealed. Lying there hog-tied, there was only so much I could move. I almost tipped over on Staci who was to my left. I heard Staci & then Nicole squeal & thrash. Then it was my turn, I felt what I thought was that feather going over my toes & down on my soles. Squeals of tickled teenage girls filled the air. I didn't even know who was doing it, was it my brothers' or even the little brat Jimmy? For at least a half-hour, the tickling would stop & then suddenly start back up, without a single word from the boys. Biting down on the bandana, I couldn't do anything to make it stop. It was pure torture! Much worse than before. I was so ticklish & so were my friends that the more we squealed & thrashed, the worse it was. First it was slow & then fast then slow again. I felt a sensation like I had never felt before, like I wanted more of this!

My feet & toes were raked endlessly by their fingers & that feather. I was plain worn out. So were Staci & Nicole who I heard breathing hard & giggling.

After awhile the boys untied us, gave us water for our dry throats & even little Jimmy apologized to us for his behavior. Even Nicole seemed to laugh it off. Little did we know that he had something cooking in that little devilish head of his, a scheme to kidnap all of us, one by one without my brothers help.

Due to the holiday here in the States, It might be by the end of the weekend before I can get the next story posted. Again, thanks for all the nice comments & E-mails!

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA