Angie Federico : 11 - A Daring Escape Attempt (mmm/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 11 - A Daring Escape Attempt (mmm/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
11 - A Daring Escape Attempt
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Saturday, November 23rd 2002 - 11:53:32 AM

A Daring Escape Attempt

I couldn't believe we had fell into another one of brothers traps as Staci & me were held tight by Tim & Jeff. Jimmy was having fun tickling his sister's feet in her hog-tie position.

"Let's hog tie them as well!" Jimmy shouted as he gave Nicole a tickle near her waist.

"This is too much fun!"

I closed my eyes at the thought of being hog-tied & tickled by that little monster, but then Tim overruled him.

"No, I have another idea, We're tying these two back to back. I'll show you how tie properly Jimmy"

The little brat was only eager to learn as Tim took his hand away & took a wad of cloth & stuffed it into my mouth before I could protest. Keeping his hand over it so I wouldn't spit it out, my older brother took a rolled up bandana & tied it over the packing, pulling it tight & knotting behind my head. I was now gagged like before, a muffled mmmppphh was about the only thing I could muster. All this time, Jeff had gagged Staci the same way.

"That should cut down on their talking" Tim said as he pulled my hands behind my back.

Tim had clothesline in his pocket as he took a good length & crossing my wrists, looped it around my wrists about four times before securing it with a couple of his tight knots. Jeff quickly tied Staci's hands as well as I watched Jimmy taking time from tickling his sister to watch my brothers' tightly tie us up.

"That's how it's done Jimmy, nice & secure"

Jimmy then made tickling motions with his fingers at me.

"You see Angela, we need someone to carry on with our little games. Jeff & me won't be here all of the time."

I rolled my eyes at the thought of this, just when I was getting used to my brothers' tying me & my friends up, they had to go & get this little creep to do their dirty work.

Tim & Jeff forced Staci & me on the floor, there they sat us back to back with each other, and then they took a long length of the rope & wrapped it around our bodies about five times before knotting it. Staci started to struggle, but every time she moved, I moved with her. It's like we one body. I had no idea how we would ever get out of this mess! I just knew that brothers were going to turn Jimmy loose on us!

"You want tie their feet Jimmy?" Tim asked him as his eyes lit up. Oh no! I was right, Tim was going to have him tie our feet & then tickle them. I could only hope they had told him not to so it, at least not now. Jimmy went to Staci first. She pushed her back into my back as she soon squealed. She was being tickled! They wouldn't let the little brat wait. Quickly Jimmy was crouching down at my ankles & started to tie them. I tried to kick in protest but didn't do any good.

"What's the matter Angel face? Don't like me?"

That was an understatement. The kid was an absolute brat. I don't know what had happened to him at camp, but he must have hung out with some kids that were really bad. He definitely had it coming to him, but all three of us were in no position to anything to him. We just had to endure the inevitable tickle torture.

After securing my ankles, he gave me some quick tickles on my toes. My squealing & struggles made Staci move as well, our ponytails slamming together. All this time, I tried to make a feel for Staci's wrists, hoping that Jeff had somehow left a little slack in one of the knots. No such luck. In our position, our hands were practically one as well & I couldn't get any grip on any of the knots. Jimmy then stood up.

"All right girls, we'll be back in a half hour. Don't try anything funny, or else Jimmy here will tickle all of you until he gets tired of it. Come on Jimmy"

The boys left & went upstairs to do whatever. Nicole was still Hog-tied on the couch, the gag cutting into the corners of her mouth. She grunted to me. I couldn't understand anything she was trying to say. Her mouth must have been packed as well. It seemed like an impossible situation for us to escape from as I struggled & mmmppphhed. Staci did the same as our bodies were tightly tied together. I had to think of something. Thirty more minutes remained until tickle time & I just knew Jimmy wanted to be first in line!

Looking around the room, I then spotted some scissors on the end of a bookcase. I thought of Nancy Drew in her predicaments after the bad guys had tied her up & how she used all of her resources to get free. I started to bounce on the floor. Mmmpphhhing to Staci to work with me, I think she caught on as she started to bounce with me. For almost ten minutes of real exertion, Staci & me made it over to the bookcase. But we still had a problem. The scissors were too high to try & grab them. Pushing my back hard against Staci's, I tried to ease to my feet. It was harder than it looked as we pushed together & without falling over! Nicole gave us a mmmppphh behind her gag as she looked on. I smiled at my friends behind the gag, as we hopped in tandem over to the scissors. Backing up sideways, I tried to reach for them with my tied hands. I almost dropped the scissors, but didn't as I managed to grab them. I had to be careful in not to cut myself as I opened the scissors up & turned them toward the knots. I was really sweating by now as I looked at the clock. Less than five minutes! Suddenly I felt the rope being cut & my wrists were free. I managed to free the ropes around our bodies & removed the gag from my mouth. I spat out the mouth packing, which had left my throat dry. Moving my mouth around, I turned to free Staci.

"I did it guys! Now that little bratty brother of yours won't have his fun Nicole!"

But before I could free Staci, I heard running footsteps. It was Jimmy! With my ankles still tied, I couldn't move as he almost tackled me to the floor! Before I could yell, his hand covered my mouth!

"Going somewhere, Angie?"

I looked at him with wide eyes. If there was anybody needed to be tickle tortured, it was Jimmy. But any chance for us to escape, ended when I saw Tim & Jeff standing nearby with even more rope!

To Be Continued...

I'll post Part Three in a few days

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA