Angie Federico : 10 - Our Revenge On Jimmy Until... (fff/m, m/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 10 - Our Revenge On Jimmy Until... (fff/m, m/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
10 - Our Revenge On Jimmy Until...
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Wednesday, November 20th 2002 - 06:53:08 PM

Our Revenge On Jimmy Until...

Like I said in my last post, Nicole, Staci & I were planning to get Jimmy back for tying us up & tickling us. We actually agreed to let the little creep do it, but we didn't know that he knew anything about us being ticklish. He got that from Nicole's diary & she wasn't at all happy about it. She was planning revenge on her little brother & wanted us to be a part of it. We all agreed that we would capture him, tie him up & give him the same torment he gave us.

Well anyway, one Saturday night in July of 95', Nicole was babysitting for Jimmy again. The perfect setting for revenge Nicole had said as she had Staci & me over that night. My parents were out of town again & I had no idea where my brothers were, so I had planned to sleep over. Staci did too as we all gathered in Nicole's bedroom waiting for our moment as Jimmy was downstairs playing video games.

"You guys ready?" Nicole asked as she gathered some socks from her drawer. Staci & me both nodded our heads as we all headed downstairs. Sneaking quietly down the stairs, Nicole put her finger to her lips for us not to make a sound. The only sound was the noise from Jimmy's video game. Nicole then snuck up behind her brother & suddenly hand gagged him. Her actions startled him as he dropped the game controller on the floor & started to fight her actions.

"Don't fight me brother dear!" Nicole yelled as she had me throw me one of the socks. Jimmy was a little fighter & started to break free of Nicole's grip before she could gag him.

"Angie! Staci! Help me!" Nicole shouted as we rushed to her aid & held him down. Nicole then tied the sock in her brother's mouth, knotting it tight behind his head. Jimmy grunted loudly & was really fighting us.

"Come on you guys get him up!" Nicole added as we it took all three of us to get Jimmy on his feet & over to a high back chair. Sitting him down in it, Staci & me held him down while Nicole pulled his hands behind the chair. She took another sock & started tie his hands together.

"Now you're going to find out what's it like to be humiliated little brother! Girls,tie his feet to the chair legs", Nicole said as she took her time tying his hands, I think she was enjoying it a bit too much. Staci & me each took a sock & tied his feet (Which were barefoot) to each of the chair legs.

"No one reads my diary & gets away with it!" she added as she finished with the knots & got up & faced him.

"In one hour, you get our tickle torture treatment & not only that, one of us is going to take turns every twenty minutes watching you to see that you don't escape"

Jimmy only grunted behind the gag, trying to say some nasty things to his sister & then us.

"Can I watch him first?" Staci asked

"Go ahead, come on Angie let's go play some music"

I followed Nicole down to her basement, leaving Staci with Jimmy.

"You can go next Ang, I want the little creep last", Nicole said as she slipped on some headphones & put in a CD in her portable player & then laid down on the matted floor. I put my own music on Nicole's small stereo & sat down & read a magazine.

Twenty minutes later, Nicole had her eyes closed while listening to her music. I went up the stairs & into the living room. There I saw an empty chair with socks lying on the floor. Jimmy had escaped & there was no sign of Staci!

Not thinking to alert Nicole, I proceeded to check the house for them. He probably got loose & surprised her somehow I thought. He probably had her tied up & was setting a trap for us. I walked upstairs & started down the hall, whispering Staci's name. Suddenly Staci appeared in front of me. I jumped at the site of her.

"Staci! You scared me half to death! Did you know he escaped?"

Staci only giggled as she looked past me. I turned around to face Jimmy! He then grabbed me & held me in a bear hug!

"Let go of me you little brat!" I shouted. Then it hit me that Nicole had her headphones on & probably didn't hear me yelling. Then I looked at Staci & realized, she had untied him!

"Staci, what are you doing?"

"She's helping me Angel face" Jimmy said as he forced me to walk towards an empty upstairs room.

"Stop calling me that!" I protested as I tried to break free, but he was strong for his age.

"I think it would be more fun this way Angie", Staci added as she picked up some bandanas that were on the floor & gave them to Jimmy. Jimmy then almost tackled me as he put me on the floor.

"Hey watch it!" I yelled as Jimmy stuffed a wadded up handkerchief in my mouth & then tied a scarf over it & through my teeth holding the wad in my mouth. The little brat added a few tight knots to boot. Where did he learn to gag like this? At camp? I thought. I could only mmmppphhh loudly as he jerked my hands behind my back & tied my wrists tightly with one of the bandanas. Next he sat me up & tied another bandana around my ankles, which were bare! I could only look at Staci, giggling the whole time. I couldn't figure out why she was doing this. Then it hit me, I think she had a crush on him like Nicole had on Jeff!

"Good work Jimmy" Staci exclaimed as she looked at me. Suddenly, Jimmy grabbed her! She looked stunned by his actions.

"Now it's your turn Staci!"

I tried to kick him as he quickly stuffed a wadded up handkerchief in Staci's mouth & tied a black scarf over it & through her teeth before knotting it. He quickly tied her hands behind her back & tied her ankles with bandanas. Finally he got up & looked at his prisoners. Then he gave me a quick tickle on my soles. I squealed at his touch.

"Still ticklish Angie?" He sneered as he kept it up for a few minutes.

"Now you too get real comfortable, I'm going to get my sister."

Jimmy then left the room, shutting the door on his way out. I squirmed & fought to get loose, but the little monster had tied me good. The bandana holding tight around my wrists. Staci looked to be in the same predicament. With our mouths packed, our gag talk was almost non existent. I rolled over towards Staci & put my back against hers. She sensed what I was doing as I felt her fingers reach for my knots on the bandana. I quickly found her knots. For almost twenty minutes of trying, I found my wrists get slack. I quickly pulled them apart & took off my gag & freed my ankles. I worked my dry mouth back & forth as I turned to free Staci's wrists.

"Nicole can't do enough to that brat", I said, as Staci's wrists were soon free. She undid her gag & freed her ankles.

"I'm sorry Angie, I didn't know he was going to turn on me."

"Don't worry about it, we have to get Nicole'unless she re-captured him, come on."

We quickly left the room & hurried downstairs. There we saw the site of Nicole, lying hog-tied on the couch & very tightly cleave-gagged with a bandana. Jimmy was tickling her feet without mercy. She thrashed & squealed about as we rushed to grab the little brat, but suddenly strong hands that belonged to my brothers, clamped over our mouths! Jimmy started laughing.

"Well well, if isn't our little sister & her new friend Staci", Tim said as he held me tight.

We had been set up big time! Jimmy then high fived both of my brothers as Nicole struggled in her bound & gagged state. They had actually recruited the little monster to torment us! I looked at Staci & then at Nicole. We were all now in BIG trouble!

To be continued...

I'll try & post part two by Friday Evening.

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA