Angie Federico : 09 - Nicole's Brother Jimmy (m/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 09 - Nicole's Brother Jimmy (m/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
09 - Nicole's Brother Jimmy
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Wednesday, November 13th 2002 - 07:09:58 PM

Nicole's Brother Jimmy

Like I said in my last post, Nicole's twelve-year old brother Jimmy had come home from summer camp. I only remember him as being a sweet child, but that was about to change.

I was over at Nicole's house on a Sunday, her mother was out running errands for a couple of hours, (Nicole's parents are divorced & she trusted Nicole to baby-sit even at Fifteen). We were in Nicole's bedroom & didn't know that little Jimmy was eavesdropping on our conversation.

"What time did you say that Staci was coming over?" Nicole asked as she was changing into some sweat pants.

"In about a half hour, she had to wait for her mother to come home, then she said she would be over."

"So she wants to play teen detectives?"

"Yes. We can flip for it to see who gets to be the crook & tie the others up"

Just then Jimmy entered the room. Nicole just gave him a dirty look.

"What's this about tying people up?" Jimmy asked

"None of your business, you little snooper!"

"Can I play?"

"No way, James" Nicole replied, "Now leave us alone."

"If I can tie you guys up, you can tie me up afterwards, what do you say?"

Nicole looked at me with a puzzled look on her face.

"Ok then, we'll do it. Go to the basement & wait for us, but first let me find something to use for tying"

Jimmy then left the room & Nicole went into her dresser & pulled out several knee high socks.

"This will have to do, I don't know if we have any rope or not"

Nicole & me left her room & headed for the basement. We hurried downstairs with Nicole's socks in our hands. We got down there & saw nothing.

"Where is he?" Nicole asked me

Just then Jimmy came out from behind a box pointing a plastic toy gun at us.

"Think you can spy on me!" He said in his best juvenile way as we tried our best not to snicker at him.

"What are those?" He asked pointing at the socks in our hands

"Can't you see, they're socks"

"Something to tie you two snoopers up with then. Keep two of them & toss the rest to me"

We looked at each other. He was enjoying this too much.

"What do you want us do with these two?" Nicole asked

"Gag each other, we need things quiet around here."

Nicole started to laugh as she cleave-gagged me with the sock. Then I did the same to her.

"Good, now get over here & sit down Angel face" Jimmy said pointing to me. I couldn't believe his little mouth!

"You," tossing the other socks to his sister. "Tie her hands to the chair arms & make it snappy"

Nicole & me laughed behind the gags at what he was saying. I put my hands on the chair arms & Nicole tied each one tightly with the socks.

"Good, now tie her ankles the same way."

Nicole quickly tied both my bare ankles to each of the chair legs. Then she stood up. Jimmy took more of the socks & tied his older sister the same way. Jimmy had done a good job as he checked his work & then checked the knots on me. Then the doorbell rang it was probably Staci.

"Who's coming over Nic?" Jimmy asked

Nicole told him it was Staci (In her best gag talk of course). Jimmy then hurried up the stairs & returned in a few moments with his toy gun leading Staci downstairs.

"Well one more for the party!" He said as quickly cleave-gagged Staci with a sock & led her over to another chair & tied her hands & feet the same way.

"Now I'm going upstairs to take care of some things, don't go nowhere girls"

He hurried up the stairs & we were left to get out of the sock bondage that Jimmy had left us with, The little creep had tied me good & tight. We couldn't even try & free each other. We could only gag talk to each other, figuring out what we would do with the little brat later.

About ten minutes later, Jimmy came back downstairs. He was carrying a book of some kind. Nicole then let out a loud mmmppphhh in his direction. Jimmy had Nicole's diary!

"You should be more careful on where you leave this Nicole." He said as he opened it. I could see that Nicole was furious at him as she shook her head wildly & started calling him names behind the sock gag.

"Wednesday, I thought of Jeff today, Angie's brother is such a fox!"

"Ooh! Gross Nicole, you like Jeff?"

I couldn't repeat what Nicole said (or tried to say) at him, but she was furious & couldn't wait till she got her hands on him. Jimmy went on about Jeff & also about our tie up games. Then he said something that made me close my eyes. Tickling! Oh no! My worst nightmare, this little brat was about to have more fun at our expense!

"So who's the most ticklish?" He said as he walked over to his sister.

"Nicole, Angie or Staci. Or is it all three of you? I'll just have to find out!"

He tickled Nicole's bare feet. She bucked & squealed, giving him one dirty look after another. Staci started laughing as Jimmy then went to work on her bare feet. I dreaded that I was last, as he finished with Staci & came over to me. I squealed as his fingers went all over my toes & heels.

"Angie, you're awfully ticklish, don't you think?"

I mmmpphed some bad words myself. He was starting to get on my nerves as he was with Nicole. For fifteen minutes it went on, as Jimmy tickled all of our feet to no end. There was no way out of it. A little after that, We heard Nicole's mom come in the door. Jimmy freed me & ran upstairs. What a brat! I quickly united Nicole & Staci.

Nicole was steaming. I had never seen her this way before. She was so used to be the center of attention, now her baby brother was back home. She said we were going to pay him back big time, but little did we know it was going to backfire on us.

This next story I might have to put in two parts again, I'll try & have part one up by Friday hopefully.

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA