Angie Federico : 08 - Staci Learns The Ropes (f/ff, m/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 08 - Staci Learns The Ropes (f/ff, m/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
08 - Staci Learns The Ropes
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Saturday, November 9th 2002 - 11:09:22 AM

Staci Learns The Ropes

Like I mentioned in my last story, Nicole had wanted another girl to join our little tie up & tickle games with my brothers. It was on a Friday afternoon in the middle of July when Nicole & I were sitting around talking.

"Who were you talking about Nicole?" I said as I sat on my bed

"Staci"

"You mean that pretty Thirteen year old Hispanic girl from Cheerleader Camp?"

"Yep, actually I've already talked to her. She said it might be fun to play sometime."

"You're kidding me? Just like that?"

"Yes, but she did mention one thing"

"And what was that?"

"She wants us to tie her up first"

"You mean us two being the captors?"

"It would be fun, don't you think? I mean, without your brothers for once"

"I can't believe you would leave Jeff out of the picture Nicole!" I said to her as she then picked up a pillow & proceeded to hit with it. In no time we were hitting each other with the pillows & basically acting silly.

Well the next day, Everybody was out except Jeff who was upstairs playing his music. The doorbell rang & Nicole & I answered it. Staci was standing there smiling. Her dark hair in a ponytail like mine. She was also wearing a white T-shirt, Blue jean cutoffs & was also wearing flip- flop sandals. Nicole & me were also wearing T-shirts & shorts & were barefoot. We let her in & proceeded down to the basement & into the little room where two of our games were played.

"So how do you play?" Staci asked, not seeing Nicole pick up some rope

"Like this!" Nicole said as she literally tackled little Staci & held her down covering her mouth from any protest she might have had. Staci was only giggling behind Nicole's hand. She was enjoying this! Seeing this, I took off her sandals & started to tickle her feet.

Staci thrashed about & started to squeal. She was as ticklish as all of us!

Nicole then took the rope & tied her hands in front of her as I kept on with my tickling.

Staci was begging for me to stop as she was laughing at my touch. I then gave Nicole a thick rag.

"We need to quiet you down Staci!" Nicole added as she put the rag in Staci's mouth & wrapped it around her head twice before knotting it.

"Mmmppphhh!" was the only thing Staci could say behind the gag that was thick between her lips. I then took some more rope & tied her ankles together.

"There!" Nicole shouted as she stood up "How do you like that?"

Staci could only mmmppphhh behind the cloth.

"I've got an idea, Ang, tie me the same way & then tie us together. Then we can switch... after you tickle us of course!"

Staci started to squeal & giggle.

I obeyed Nicole's request as I tied my best friend's wrists n front of her as tightly as I could. I took another rag & gagged her the same way as Staci. I then sat Nicole down & tied her ankles together. Then I had them sit back to back as I took more rope & tied it around their bodies about three or four times. Now they were ready for tickling!

I bent down & tickled Nicole's feet with one hand & Staci's with the other. Both girls squealed & squirmed at my touch. I was laughing & enjoying it, watching them giggle behind the gags, knowing soon I would be next. I then decided to look for the feather to really get them good.

"I'll be right back you two!"

I stood up & made it to the door, where Jeff was there waiting for me! My heart jumped as I screamed.

"Jeffrey!" I yelled as I hit him in the arm. "You scared me to death, what do you want?"

"What are you doing Angie? I could you hear you three all the way upstairs"

"We're playing, what does it look like?"

"Without me?"

"Yes, without you"

Jeff then grabbed my arm.

"Oh no you don't little sister"

"Let go of mmmmpphhh!!!" I protested as Jeff silenced me with his hand.

"I think I need to put you on the rack, to teach you a lesson in how you treat your friends!"

I could only mmmppphhh behind his hand. It seemed like our little game had suddenly changed. The rack? I could only wonder what he had cooked up. Jeff forced me out of the room & to the other part of the basement where his & Tim's weight machines was. He then picked up a thin white rag that a knot in the middle of it & before I could say anything, he had it in my mouth & tied the gag tight.

"Grrmmphhh!!!, mmmppphhh!!" the knot on the rag muffled any gag talk I had

"Settle down", he said he took rope & tightly tied my hands in front of me. He then led me over to an incline bench & had me lay down on it. He then put my hands over my head & tied more rope to my wrists & the other end he pulled tight & knotted it somewhere behind me. Jeff then tied rope around my body holding me securely on the bench. He finally tied my legs to the bench. I was now stretched out, just like a torture rack - a tickle torture rack!

"Now don't go anywhere, I'll be right back!"

Jeff left the room as I squirmed to get loose. I couldn't twist my wrists enough to even try & get free. I was helpless - again! I could only think he was going to get the feather himself.

He returned in about five minutes not only with the feather, but with Nicole & Staci as well!

He had untied my captives & was about to unleash them on me!

"Now girls I want you to teach my little sister a lesson" Jeff said as he sat back & started to do arm curls with a dumbbell. Nicole & Staci looked at each other with devilish looks on their faces.

"Let's do it!" Nicole screamed. I suddenly squealed loudly as both girls tickled my feet with the feather & their fingers. Staci's long fingernails really worked me over good as I could only endure their torture! Squealing into the gag, I had both Nicole & Staci going for about five minutes , even tickling my body before Jeff stopped them. I was now wore out.

"Now it's your turn" Jeff said as he took more rope & tied Nicole's hands, then Staci's in front of them securely. All this time, Nicole was still staring at him, never looking away.

He then took more of the knotted rags & gagged them tightly like I was, with their lips closing on the white cloths. Jeff then tied their hands over head to another part of the weight bench. The girls were now standing next to each other, their arms stretched out overhead, their mouths gagged & their feet ready for Jeff!

My brother then slowly tickled both Nicole & then Staci. They were helpless as they twisted against the ropes & squealed, especially Staci. I think the girl was more ticklish than me as she thrashed about pulling against her bonds, looking at Nicole & then me. I was laughing behind the gag as I watched my friends get worked over by Jeff for about five minutes. He seemed to be enamored by Staci's feet as he really looked at them. I think Nicole did too as she tried to kick him a bit playfully. I think she was even jealous! Jeff took one more turn on me as he then untied all of us & then left us alone. We were exhausted as we laid on the floor giggling & acting silly. Later on Nicole found out that her twelve year old little brother Jimmy was coming home from summer camp. Little did we know that he would prove to be a little devil himself!

I'll try & get this next story up sometime early in the week. It's the start of a few stories with Nicole's brother.

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA