Angie Federico : 07 - My Brothers Tickle Torture Game (mm/f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 07 - My Brothers Tickle Torture Game (mm/f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
07 - My Brothers Tickle Torture Game
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Sunday, November 3rd 2002 - 08:02:02 PM

My Brothers Tickle Torture Game

As Tim stood in front of me & Heather with the feather, I tried to tell him something behind my gag like "Do your worst", Heather started giggling.
"Angela," Tim said "You know mom always said its not polite to talk with your mouth full"

I started to laugh as I turned to a giggling Heather. Of all the cheesy lines they came up with, this one was right up there.

"What's so funny sis?" Tim said as he looked at us. I couldn't stop laughing as I looked at my cousin, who returned my feelings at the moment with more laughter.

"What's wrong with you? You enjoyed that we tickled Melissa didn't you?"

"Hmm hmm" I tried to say as I looked at Heather

"Well, see if you enjoy this!"

I squealed as Tim took the feather & raked my feet with it. I could hear Melissa laughing behind her gag, as it was me that was getting it now. I squirmed & squealed as my big brother worked my feet with the feather & then his fingers. Heather was laughing as she looked at my dilemma. Jeff, not feeling left out went over & worked on her feet. Soon we were both thrashing about, squealing & basically giggling silly.

For about ten minutes, our feet were basically tickled tortured as Tim & Jeff took turns on us. Then they suddenly stopped & stood up.

"You know Jeff, all we need is Nicole here & this laughing convention is going to get out of hand"

Me & Heather looked at each other with goofy looks on our faces as we were both wore out from the tickling.

"I have an idea" Tim said to Jeff "Come on, follow me."

As the boys started to leave the room, Jeff turned to us.

"Don't you go hopping around, or you'll all get it again!"

They left & in between our giggling, I managed to get Heather to turn her back against mine on the small couch. In my best gag talk, I managed to get Heather to try & free my knots on my wrists, I did the same to her. I looked over at Melissa, who was still laughing from seeing us get tickled from my brothers. She was also struggling to get loose, to no avail.

Several minutes passed, but we couldn't untie the knots. Suddenly our brothers appeared.

"Hey what are doing?" Tim said as he moved us both back into our original places on the couch

"Now you two are in trouble"

I squealed loudly as I looked at Heather. Just then the phone rang.

Jeff answered the portable phone & announced it was Nicole! He said she had got back early & was coming over.

"Well this will make it complete." Tim said as he hid in a closet & sent Jeff upstairs to let Nicole in. Again my best friend was walking into a trap!

After a few minutes I heard the unmistakeable laughter of Nicole upstairs, then the door opened. She came into the room riding piggyback on Jeff, and she couldn't stop laughing.

Then she looked at us all bound & gagged on the couch.

"Hey Jeff! No fair I wasn't here, no playing without me!"

"Well you're here now!" Tim said as he clamped his hand over her mouth. She only laughed behind his hand, she was enjoying it as well.

"Better late than never" Tim said as he quickly cleave gagged Nicole with another bandana. He quickly tied her hands behind her back & sat her down on the couch between me & Melissa. She looked at us & we all started making goofy faces & started to really gag talk.

"She what you did to my sister Nicole? You managed to turn her into a weird little chatterbox like yourself!"

We all started to laugh at that as Tim removed Nicole's sneakers & the white footie socks she was wearing.

"I don't think you will be needing these" Jeff added as he took the shoes & socks & then tied her ankles. He then gave Tim more bandanas. Nicole just looked at Jeff with big eyes. I elbowed her & Heather started to giggle.

"Now the fun starts girls" Tim said as he went over to Melissa & blindfolded her with a bandana. She started to grunt & squeal, as was Heather as Jeff blindfoled her. Nicole & me were next as suddenly my world went dark. I heard the boys leave the room & return. They were carrying something, I guess it was some sort of small table. They moved our all of our feet on to it & slid the table back to the couch. I realized that we were going to get it big time! Our feet were on the table & we couldn't move on the couch as we were squeezed together really close, but the worst of all, we were all blindfolded & couldn't see!

"Now" Tim announced who's going to be first? Who will it be?"

I started squealing as my heart was beating fast. Not knowing when you would be tickled was pure torture.

"Will it be Melissa?"

I heard Melissa squeal & heard her thrash.

"Will it be Nicole?"

Nicole was next to me & We practically were on top of one another

"Will it be..."

My heart was in my throat as I prepared for the worst

"Heather!"

Heather was on the other side of me & thrashed about, squealing loudly

"Or, our darling little sister...Angie!"

The feather tickled my soles & I thrashed about squealing as loud as I could. There was nothing I could do as it finally stopped.

"Who will it be..." Jeff added as he joined in the fun.

Suddenly the feather hit my soles. I let out a squeal. I heard Nicole, Heather & Melissa get the same treatment. The boys would stop & start. Talk about torture! Being tickled was bad enough, but not knowing when it was coming was the absolute worst. I could swear they had two feathers again as they raked my soles & feet with it & also used their fingers. Squeals of three young teenage girls & the older teenage house sitter filled the basement air. The boys must have had the time of their lives. This went on for about fifteen minutes when it suddenly stopped. I was wore out from the tickling as the blindfold was removed. I adjusted my eyes to the light & looked at everybody. Were all pretty wore out as we all giggled on the couch.

The boys untied us, gave us water for our dry mouths & took us all out to dinner again. All except Melissa who left in a huff. She would never sit for us again, I think she was too mad at Tim & Jeff for crossing her. Anyway, after dinner the boys surprised us with tickets to a big dance festival we wanted to see that was a few days away. I couldn't believe their Jekyll & Hyde personality.

About a week later, Heather had to go home. We all had a good cry as I, as well as Nicole were going to miss her. Both of them thought I was changing my attitude about being tied up. I wasn't quite there yet, but really it didn't seem to bother me anymore.

After Heather left, Nicole told me we had to get another girl to join our little bondage & tickling games. This is where Staci comes into the picture.

I'll try & post this story sometime this week & thanks for all the comments & e-mails about my stories.

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA