Michael : 01 - Tie Up Date (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Michael : 01 - Tie Up Date (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Michael's stories
01 - Tie Up Date
Story index at the bottom

By Michael

Friday, November 1st 2002 - 05:14:45 PM

I was at Diane's house, where I was invited for our date. I was in a trance, as I was watching her, in her pretty pink gathered feminine dress.
She noticed! "Michael! Shame on you! You start behaving yourself this very instant! Or will I have to tie you up?"

She was just talking playfully, of course!? In the state I was in, it electrified me. The thought was so thrilling, that the words came out before I knew it: "Ohhhhh . . . I would love that SO much!"

She giggled and put her arm around me. "Oh, Michael; you're so cute! Tee hee!" She paused and thought a moment, and then took me by the hand and said, "Ok! You come with me, Michael! I am going to tie you up! REAL good!"

And did she ever! She led me to a wooden chair next to a table in her room and tied me quickly, simply, and securely to it. It was immediately obvious: she is an expert! She never once even paused, to think about what to do next! I was completely helpless in less than a minute; and in less than four minutes, it was all done!

First she tied my wrists to the arm rests and cinched them. Then she made the knots un-untieable by pulling the ends tightly back to where my elbows would next be tied and securing them there. This made my wrists impossible to be untied, without first releasing those ends, which only she could do. Next, my elbows were secured to the junctions of the armrests and the back of the chair. Next, my ankles were tied up over the cross beam under the chair, which she had previously padded for me by wrapping a towel around it. So, she had this all planned, beforehand! My ankles were tied so that my feet and toes couldn't reach the floor. Finally she tied my waist,upper arms, and knees immovably to the appropriate chair parts, all far out of the reach of my tightly secured hands. She tightened everything enough to be sure that I couldn't jiggle the chair, thus protecting me from the possibility of tipping over and hurting myself.

Except for my wrist knots, everything was tied with little bows, that she could release instantly with just a quick tug if there was any emergency. But since I could reach none of them, each of them held me in place as securely as if it were a heavy padlock. Only she could release any of them.

"There we are! Are you nice and comfy, Michael?"

I certainly was. There was no circulation problem anywhere, and, unlike it would have been if she had tied my arms behind my back, she could keep me there for hours without my having any aches or fatigue. It would be easy to fall asleep, in the comfort she had put me in. And I wouldn't wear myself out trying to escape because it was very obvious to both my logic and to my body that struggle would be utterly hopeless. In fact, I couldn't struggle at all!

She got into my lap, sort of sideways at an angle, which caused her slip to be revealed over her knees. She held me with her soft arms tightly around my neck, and kissed me.

And then she got down, went behind me, and blindfolded me, very expertly. I could see absolutely nothing, not even a speck of light from the edges. I felt her hair brush my cheek, and I got another kiss from her.

"Don't be afraid, Michael! I am going to take very good care of you. I won't let anything harm you. And when it's just the right time, I will untie you again."

"Please don't leave me blindfolded, Diane. I want to be able to see you!"

"No, Michael; I'm not going to let you see, for awhile. You must learn to behave yourself properly, and be humble, in the presence of a pretty girl like me. It is rude to stare, as you were doing. When I think you've learned your lesson, I will let you see again.

"But mainly . . . It's your NAPPY time! Tee hee! Bye-bye!"

I heard her lock the door and put her keys in her purse; and I heard the last faint rustle of her dress. "Diane? Are you still there? Please, Diane? Where are you?" I strained to hear her footsteps inside, or outside, down the hall, but there was not a sound, from the soft carpeted floors. I tried looking around, but I couldn't see a thing.

I waited and waited for her. Finally, I drifted away . . .

. . . Her soft little hand was gently pressing our cheeks together! I was back in her room, in her chair, unable to move, unable to see anything.

"Have you been a good boy?"

She removed my blindfold; and the first sight to come into focus was her beautiful face smiling up into my eyes just inches in front of me as she was kneeling in front of my chair, putting a bib on me!

She fed me, as we dined together. She was uncanny: She always knew exactly when and what to give me next, and when to let me pause, exactly as I would have done if I had been free.

After dinner, she wiped my mouth, removed my bib, and took everything out, turning out the light as she left. Though she didn't blindfold me this time, I could see very little, as it had now gotten quite dark. But unlike before, I could see enough to know that I was all alone, as I now knew I had been before. And as before, I could only wait for her there.

And again, I don't know how long she kept me there, but it wasn't long at all, this time. In a short while she unlocked the door and turned on the light. She was as beautiful as ever, in her nightie, now.

"Hi, Sweetie! --- Are we ready to be untied, now?"

"Ohhh, how I would love to have you untie me!"

"If I do, can you be good?"

"Please, Diane; I will be VERY good! I love you."

"Tada! Time to be untied!"

She did it very slowly. Like twenty minutes, instead of the less than a minute she could have done it in. She left me still quite helpless, all the way to the very end.

"You had better stay real good, Michael! Or I might just stop and leave you here, just the way you still are!"

She finally released my ankles and lifted them off the crossbar to let my feet down on the floor (which, strangely, I couldn't do by myself, from my position in the chair, and she obviously knew that), then my upper arms, then my elbows; and she finally untied my wrists, only at the very end.

:Michael