Buzley : 06 - Two Sisters Tied (mf/f, m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Buzley : 06 - Two Sisters Tied (mf/f, m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Buzley's stories
06 - Two Sisters Tied
Story index at the bottom

By Buzley

Monday, November 25th 2002 - 11:35:21 PM

Two Sisters Tied (Part 1)

Here's my next story, as requested from this board. Many thanks to all those who enjoy my stories and responded to the earlier poll. This story will be posted in two parts, because of its length. I am happy to say that this is probably my longest game I've had. Hope you all like it!

This story happened back when I was 13 and a new teenager, still getting used to the term. It involved two sisters who lived down the street from me. Their names were Jan and Heather. I'll start off by describing them. Jan (who I had a huge crush on) was 12, slim with a great body, had light freckles, blond hair, and was taller than me by a few inches. Heather was 14, with a similar shape, had red hair, and great legs that she constantly showed off.

The day it happened I was outside on my swing set when Jan came by, which she usually did to play on the swings. She was wearing blue jeans, a white sleeveless tee shirt, regular white tennis shoes and her hair was in a long unbraided ponytail that reached a few inches below her shoulders. She came in through my side gate and got on a swing next to me.

"Hi."

"Hi," I replied back. We simply sat there on the swings for about twenty or thirty minutes before Heather came in, obviously wanting to join in on the swings. She had on a gorgeous white skirt with thin vertical black stripes going to the bottom, a few inches above her ankles. She was wearing sandals, but quickly kicked them off and headed to the metal slide. Her hair was let out and it went to her shoulders. She also had on red lipstick. Her shirt was a simple blue tee shirt.

"Hi Heather," Jan said. I sat on my swing and just listened.

"I call the swing. I'm guessing you've been on it for awhile now," Heather said with happiness in her voice.

"Well, about twenty minutes. Can I get it for just ten more and then you can have it for the rest of the time?" I kept thinking, 'This is my backyard. Shouldn't I get to choose?'

"Umm," Heather thought, "okay sure. I'll be on the slide anyway until then." Heather proceeded up the short ten ladder steps to the top of the slide. It was a rather small slide, big enough to go on, but anyone tall enough could stretch themselves down it and touch the end of the slide with their feet, while still holding the top with their hands. This was put to the test today.

Heather sat on the top of the slide and put her legs out forward, looking out into the air. At this position, we were behind her completely. Jan turned to me and grinned.

"Hey," she whispered, "let's get my sister while she's up there." I nodded, fully understanding. I crept inside the house as quietly as I could without Heather noticing. Jan watched me as I sneaked in. Inside I grabbed a long white rag, a red pillowcase, a roll of brown twine and a pair of scissors. Then I crept back outside to Jan. Heather was still looking into the sky. I crouched down by Jan and she got off her swing and did the same.

"Oh, this may be easier than I expected," Jan said in a hushed voice, while looking at Heather.

"What do you mean?" I whispered back. Then I saw it. Heather was holding onto the handlebars on the sides of the top of the slide and lowering herself down to the bottom. It looked like she was going to let go, but after a few seconds she relaxed with her toes tapping the end of the slide, looking up into the sky again. "She's stretched out on the slide." Jan nodded and grinned, then cut off a long piece of twine, followed by another.

"Use these to tie her hands while I distract her," Jan whispered. "Make them tight. My sister can fight pretty well." Heather's wrists were taught against the sidebars as she held herself against the slide, as I noticed while staring. Thank goodness for those side handles, and thank goodness for the whiny kids' parents who invented those. "Okay, ready?" She looked at me and I nodded back. "Okay let's go."

Jan walked over to the bottom of the slide and began mumbling something to Heather, who sat still against the metal slide. I moved over to the slide behind Heather and readied my ropes. I put one rope in my hands and kept the other rope in my pocket. Jan glanced at me for a moment and then back at Heather. I knew it was time.

I quietly climbed up the slide and then stood on a rung where my hands could reach Heather's. I nodded to Jan and she smiled a little. Then I took action, and wrapped a rope around a part of the sidebar where Heather's wrists weren't. I then immediately wrapped the end of that rope around one of Heather's wrists, and continued to wrap and knot until the rope was gone, suspending one of her arms above her head. I hadn't noticed Heather squirming much though, then looked to see Jan holding down Heather's legs. Jan cut off a long piece of twine and began wrapping her sister's ankles together. Heather's feet twitched around in an effort to get loose.

Heather's other arm dropped down and I reached for it, pulling it back up and onto the handlebar. When Jan poked her sister's feet Heather clenched onto the bar, where I wrapped my other piece of rope around and around it, finishing it with a few knots. All in all my knots and loops were clean, as opposed to the messy, unorganized knots of a rushed action. This was probably because I had done this kind of thing before.

I jumped off the slide ladder and ran to get the red pillowcase, then ran back to the side of Heather. Her hands were wiggling up and down in an attempt to loosen the bindings, and she was trying to pull her body upward.

"Quick, gag her!" Jan said. Heather was wide-eyed looking at me and shaking her head.

"No," she started, "no don't put a pillowcase in my mouth. Don't! Ple-mmm mmmph!" Heather's pleads were cut short. I had the pillowcase wrapped through her mouth and was knotting it behind her head as tightly as I could get it. Heather was trying to prevent the gag's knot by moving her head away from me, but I grabbed her head and maneuvered the ends of the pillowcase together to form a secure knot. Then I cut off a short piece of twine and wrapped it around the knot on her gag to make sure it didn't come undone.

I looked now to see that Jan had tied Heather's ankles together, and holding them down as to prepare for tickling. Heather bucked on the slide, making loud pounding noises with her back. Jan moved from holding down Heather's uniformly bound ankles to holding down her sister's waist. Jan moved to the opposite side of the slide from me and used both hands against her sister's sides to hold her down. I looked at Heather's feet and smiled at her. I saw her face enter worry, so I moved my fingers into a claw and began walking to Heather's feet.

Since Jan was now holding down Heather's waist to the slide her feet were free to move. Heather lifted her legs straight up into the air to prevent them from torture. I watched Heather strain at doing this, especially in her current situation. Heather's beautiful white skirt was sliding upward to her waist, and slowly more of her legs were being shown. At the sight of this Heather immediately dropped her legs, but the skirt was still scrunched up to her lower thighs. She wiggled around her legs but her skirt stayed up where it was. I ran and cut off another long piece of twine, then went back to Heather and wrapped it above her knees, pressing the rope into the bottom of her white striped skirt and keeping it where it was. The twine slightly added extra scrunch to the hem of her skirt.

Heather began to protest at her skirt a bit. "Mmmph! Mmmm mmmm mphhh mhhh! Mmh! Mmmmmm mmmm mmmph mhph mmh!" She went on fairly long before resuming her casual short protests. Jan chuckled and gave me a smirk. I got the roll of twine and wrapped it around the slide over Heather's waist, then knotted it and went around two more times. This effectively kept Heather's body from moving upward. Jan released her grip and moved back to her sister's feet. She was holding them down with one hand and gently rubbing them with the other. I moved over to help her by wrapping rope around the slide over Heather's ankles, to free one of Jan's hands, then went around again and finally knotted it.

Jan went mercilessly against her sister in a tickling frenzy on her bare feet. Heather's face was turning pinkish as I watched Jan torment her. Her toes were shaking around and she was rocking her upper back as much as she could, but the bonds on her wrists were tight enough to hold her up, so instead she shook her head back and forth to distract herself from the laughter. I eagerly joined in by tickling Heather's sides from her waist up to her underarms. This made her go crazy, and she shook rapidly to try to remove herself from the condition she was in. After another minute of torture Jan stopped, and lay sprawled on her back in the grass looking up with her hands behind her head. She was grinning madly.

I took this time to quickly consider the position Jan was in, and then took action.

To be continued...
Please email me with your screen names if any of you have AIM, thanks. And Angie, I love your stories. Email me sometime and we can chat.
Until next time...

Buzley
busley@yahoo.com
CA, USA

----------------------------------------------------

Friday, November 29th 2002 - 03:58:41 PM

Two Sisters Tied (Part 2)

This is the conclusion of my story. Many thanks to my fans.

I looked at Jan, lying in the grass on her back. It all seemed too simple to do. Heather was still panting under her gag, and I saw little movement coming from her body. Jan, on the other hand, was completely sound. She grinned a little, then turned her head to face her sister. Now was my chance.

I grabbed the roll of twine and cut off a few long pieces. I stuck the other rag halfway into my pocket and crept over beside Jan. She turned to look at me.

"Now I know what we should do," I told her.

"What?" She asked with a grin. Her arms were still behind her head.

"This." I pounced onto Jan's body, putting my legs on each side of her and pinning her chest to the ground. Her arms snapped out from behind her, but I grabbed them and pushed them to the ground on each side of her head. Then I moved my knees over her wrists. Now my hands were free.

"Heather! Hea-grrmmmph!" I wrapped the white gag through her mouth and lifted her head up a bit, then knotted it behind her as tight as I could get it. She thrashed her elbows around but couldn't get them out from under my knees. I heard a light squeal come from Heather. I grabbed her wrists and then got off her, turning her onto her back with much effort. She tried first to stand up, but I pushed her back down and soon her stomach lay on the grass. I got onto her back, holding her wrists behind her.

"Hhhmmmm-grrrrrph!" I took a piece of rope and tied her wrists together firmly, then added a second rope around them. Her palms were touching, but her hands made light fists. I turned myself around to face her feet, then cut off another longer piece of rope and tied her ankles together. The rope pressed into the bottoms of her jeans and that made her look even more attractive and helpless. I repeated with her knees, making her pants scrunch a bit under the bindings. Lucky for me, she didn't try to buck and kick me, but instead held her legs out in surrender. I finally removed myself from her.

Jan tightened up into a loose ball and then stretched out again. She turned and looked at me, pleading with me under her gag. I stood her up and helped her wobble on her feet to the slide. When she was there, I pushed her back up against the metal ladder and got my twine out. She almost fell over, but I pushed her up again. I cut off a few long pieces of twine and then set the roll on the floor.

I moved her upper body forward a bit to get to her arms, then lifted her hands and put them around a ladder bar. I finished by pushing her body against the ladder again. Using the rope, I bound her arms above the elbows to the vertical bars of the slide ladder. She tried to shake back and forth, but it was a decent job of knotting so she couldn't loosen any of the ropes. I took the roll of twine and wrapped it around her ankles, then cut it off and knotted it behind the ladder.

Her body was standing upright now. Only her head made any motion. I tied rope around her chest and behind the ladder as well, then knotted it behind her.

"Anything you'd like to say?" I asked her with sarcasm.

"Ghmmm-mm! Ghmm-mmph!" She shook her head and gave me sad eyes.

"We tied your sister up, so it's only fair to do that to you." She turned her head to try to see her sister, but realized again that her back was stationed against the slide ladder. "And we also did something else to your sister that is only fair to do to you. We tickled her." Jan's eyes widened and she shook her head. She began to try to loosen the bonds on her feet by wiggling her lower body.

I moved my finger to her neck and started tickling. She scrunched her neck up, trying to avoid the torture but it did no good. Pretty soon she was laughing under her gag. "Mmph! Mmmph! Ghrrmph! Phmmm!" (As I remember her saying)

I moved down and started tickling her sides. She twisted as much as she could which wasn't enough to avoid my fingers. I couldn't tickle her feet though, so I left those alone. I went at her neck and back to her sides for around ten minutes at least, then finally stopped and let her calm down. Her face had turned a pinkish color.

"Okay, I'll be back in about an hour." And with that I left back inside.

When I came back out in about fifty minutes, they were gone. I guess I didn't tie Jan's wrists together tight enough, or Heather had found a way to loosen her wrists. Either way, that was sadly the last time I saw the two girls. They were only renting their house, so after a month or so they were gone.

That about wraps up my stories for awhile until I can either tie up another girl or simply post all the smaller interactions I had with rope and girls. Thanks to everyone who emails me and tells me what they thought of my stories. It really helps me write better ones each time.

Buzley
busley@yahoo.com
CA, USA