Buzley : 05 - Lauren the Babysitter in Distress (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Buzley : 05 - Lauren the Babysitter in Distress (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Buzley's stories
05 - Lauren the Babysitter in Distress
Story index at the bottom

By Buzley

Saturday, November 9th 2002 - 05:45:43 PM

Lauren the Babysitter in Distress

After a few responses via AIM I decided to post this one involving my babysitter and me.

I was about 12 at the time and my parents insisted that I have a babysitter every time they were gone. I didn't like the idea of having to be taken care of, but I knew that babysitters always provided laughs.

My babysitter's name was Lauren, she was 18, tall, had a well-curved body, long blonde hair that went to her upper back, slender fit legs and a perfect sized waist. I'm describing her this way because as a kid she looked like any girl, but now as I look at some of her pictures I can see differently. She didn't have a tan, but wasn't pale either, and had the most beautiful blue and green eyes.

My parents were going to be out for the entire day, so after school when my parents were to leave, Lauren came over and they left. The television was on and she sat down next to me as we watched cartoons. She always wore blue jeans and a white shirt, actually like Jessica. In fact, most girls I knew wore the same thing, except this girl still wears it even to this day. Her hair was tied in a ponytail, but it still reached to her shoulders.

"Hey, how's it going?" she asked me and crossed her leg over the other. She lied back on the couch and put her bare feet on my lap. I noticed her shoes and socks by the door, then flipped the channel and looked at her.

"Okay." I went back to watching television. She watched with me for about an hour. Nothing was said, until the show ended.

"Have you done your homework yet?"

"Yeah. I don't get much," I replied. "Want to do something?" I asked, with a board game in mind.

"Sure. What you got?" I went into the closet and pulled out a chessboard. We set it up and played a game.

"Want to play cops and robbers?"

"Is that like cowboys and Indians?" she asked.

"Uh huh," I nodded. "You can be the robber and I'll try to catch you and tie you up."

"Sounds good. When do we start?"

"We can start now. I stood up and she did too. I chased her around the house, and finally caught up to her back in the television room again where I tagged her.

"Okay you got me," she said, and held her arms behind her back.

"Lie on your stomach," I told her, then went into my closet to grab some supplies. I got out a roll of red ribbon for wrapping presents along with a roll of duct tape and headed back to her. She was still patiently on her stomach with her arms behind her. I went up to her and sat on her butt to face the back of her head. She turned her neck to the side to breathe easier. I rolled her wrists together palm to palm several times with the ribbon, then wound more between her hands and bit the end off with my teeth. I tied it into another binding on her wrists.

Then I turned around and wrapped ribbon around her ankles, watching her feet wiggle. I went between her ankles with more and then around them a few extra times. I again bit it off and tied it. I did the same thing to her knees, only a little tighter because now I was starting to enjoy it. I went back to her ankles and reinforced it with a few more knots and loops, then turned around to her arms again. I wrapped an additional few feet around her wrists and knotted it again tighter.

"So what happens in the game now?" she asked innocently

"You're my prisoner. You'll try to escape," I said. I got off of her and helped her stand on her feet. She wobbled a bit, then fell over onto the couch. I grabbed for the duct tape and peeled off a strip, placing it over her lips. She let out a soft grunt after. I added a bunch more long strips, covering her lower jaw with the shiny silver tape. I stood her up again from her position on the couch.

"Try to say something," I told her. She let out another soft grunt and moved her wrists to her sides, then looking down and trying to assess the knots. She began to tilt again and I rushed over to balance her.

"Now you're supposed to try and escape. You'll get about ten minutes." She struggled around a bit, occasionally making light squeaks and grunts.

"Mmmmph! Mmph! Mmmmph mmph," were the only quiet sounds to come out, most of them caused from her stress of keeping herself standing up and trying to squirm around. She moved her arms down to her ankles, but then fell onto her back, looking at me and then looking back at the bindings on her wrists.

After about five more minutes of watching her struggle around on the ground I decided to untie her, using scissors to make it quicker. She rubbed her wrists and ankles and then we went back to watching television. She had some red rubbing marks over her lips that I noticed slowly go away over the course of the evening.

Anyway, that was my story. Hope you all like it. Please email me with your AIM screen names if you have it or just email me to chat sometime. I love hearing from all of you, and I hope to get up another story here soon.

Buzley
busley@yahoo.com
CA, USA