Buzley : 04 - Jessica Gets Hers... (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Buzley : 04 - Jessica Gets Hers... (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Buzley's stories
04 - Jessica Gets Hers...
Story index at the bottom

By Buzley

Sunday, November 3rd 2002 - 11:01:25 AM

Jessica Gets Hers...

I'd first like to start by encouraging all you freeloaders out there to either post a story (if you have one, even small) or comment on one. It really makes this board live. We need your contributions. Now, onto my story.

This story happened the week after the last one, on a Monday. Everyone on the street was playing hockey, which were about 10 kids, all under 14. The game began getting boring, most likely because only 5 people had hockey sticks and two of those were brooms, so people were starting to leave. I rushed over to Jessica. She had on a white shirt and blue jeans.

"Wanna come over?" I asked her.

"Okay." I led her to my backyard and lied her on her back. She moved her head to the side, as not to get her face in the grass. I gently sat on her back and reached for the nearby supplies. I tied her ankles together and then her knees. She kicked her feet in my face and I pushed them back down.

"Don't make me torture you again Jessica," I taunted her while staring at her feet.

"La la la, la la! La la!" She was singing to herself, loud enough that someone might hear her and come. I hand-gagged her and found the tape, then ripped off a long piece with my teeth and stuck it over her lips. She continued to "mmph" her song. "Mm mm mm, mmph mph!"

I brought her arms behind her back and bound them tightly together. She wasn't resisting me. I got off of her and lifted her feet up to her arms, putting her in a hog-tie. Then I slipped off her shoes and socks. She was trying to turn her head and look at me, but then gave up when it began hurting her neck soon after.

"If you don't want me to tickle you then say so."

"Mmph! Mmmmmph! Mph!"

"Guess so." I stared at her clean bare soles and thought where to poke them first. I went for the middle and felt her jump under me. Bingo! I gently rubbed her feet with my nails and watched her bounce around on the grass. I could hear her muffled screams under the tape.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph! Mph! Mmmmmmph! Mph! Mph mmmph!" She let out long shouts. I instantly fell in love with that sound, and desired to have her make it again. I continued with tickling her feet, and did so for about five more minutes. Her face was a pink color when I stopped, and her eyes lit up at me and I could tell she was happy.

Once again I heard the dreaded sound coming from down the street. "Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesicaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Diiiiner!" It was several houses down, yet clearly heard. Jessica looked at me and I immediately untied her. She put on her socks and shoes and ran off. I hid the supplies for a future experience, which happened soon.

Hope you liked this one. It's not very long, so I hope that's okay, mainly because most of my experiences with her weren't that long. I have some other stories with other people that lasted longer, so maybe I'll post those sometime. Email me and we'll chat sometime, and send me your AIM screen names please - I want to get to know other people with the same interests as me.

Buzley
busley@yahoo.com
CA, USA