Melissa : 03 - Tricked and tied (f/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Melissa : 03 - Tricked and tied (f/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Melissa's stories
03 - Tricked and tied
Story index at the bottom

By Melissa

Thursday, December 12th 2002 - 01:01:57 AM

Tricked and tied

I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I posted a few stories last April about me and my friends tying each other up during Spring Break.

This story involves me, Brandy, and Shelly. We are all still cheerleaders at our school. Anyways, Brandy was driving me home last Friday (I don't have a car and my parents don't get off work until late in the evening) Brandy had planned to spend the night at my house later that evening because my parents were going on vacation for the weekend. So she dropped me off and I walked around to my back yard to get a hidden key that is placed there for special purposes. Only me and my close friends knew where it was in case they needed to get into my house for some reason. The key wasn't where it was supposed to be, but a few inches from where it normally is.

I took it and opened the back door. When I did, I closed it behind me, locked the door, and threw my backpack down. I sat down to watch some TV, and when I did, someone dressed in a black cloth popped out from underneath my bed. The person held up a gun at me. Whoever it was was wearing a bandana over their face, and I couldn't see them. They began speaking, but I couldn't make out the voice because they were hiding their voice.

"I don't want you to hear me talk. This house is mine and so is everything in it!" they said and pulled out some ropes. "Take your shirt off," they commanded.

"Please no!" I said.

"Do it or eat bullets!" they said. Seeing as I had no choice, I took off my shirt. "Now your jeans." I didn't want to, but I didn't think I had any choice. So I was sitting on my bed in a thong and my bra. The person came over to me and pulled my hands behind my back and tied them tightly. They then tied my ankles together too. For some reason, they tied a rope around my waist like a belt. I didn't understand this. Either way, all I could do was stand their. Then, they tied a rope that went from my stomach to my back, under my crotch area. When they tied it off on my back, it tightened up. Then, they tied my knees together. After this, they used a technique which I didn't know anyone else knew. They tied a rope around my body, just above my breasts, looped it around just below my breasts, and tied a V in between them, making them bulge out and up. My friends had used this on me back during Spring Break, but I was too scared to think anything of it.

"Now, I like the looks of those," the person said, making me blush.

I opened my mouth to talk, but they stuffed some cloth in it and taped it over with four layers of tape and lay me down gently on my bed. When I was on my stomach, they used the ropes from my chest and tied them to my ankles, giving a sort of hogtie.

"Now, I know your friend is coming over. I will do the same thing to her." they said.

They then left my room, leaving me there, hogtied with a crotchrope in my bra and thong. I struggled some, but to no avail. Soon, they came back in and stood me up on my knees. I struggled some more.

"Wow, I like how your breasts bounce when you struggle," they said, so I stopped.

They then felt on my body some and then left again.

Soon, I heard my doorbell ring. It was Brandy. She was ready to come over. The doorbell wrang a few more times, then stopped. I then heard my back door open. She went around to get the key. A few seconds later, she opened the door to my room. The person entered behind her and pointed the gun at her.

"Take off your shirt and pants," the person commanded.

"Oh, no!" Brandy pleaded, but eventually did so. She stood there in her bra and thong for a few seconds before the person walked over to her and tied her hands behind her back. Then, they tied her ankles together, and added the crotchrope. In the same manner, they tied her knees together and tied the bikini harness that had been used on me. Sure enough, they hogtied her like they had done me, using the bikini harness ropes. Then, the person set her down on her knees and told her to struggle. When she did, her breasts bounced like mine had and the person commented on how they liked it and squeezed them. This made Brandy scream, but when she did, she was gagged like I had been.

Soon, the person set her on my bed, on top of me! It felt very weird, her being on top of me, both in our underwear. Then, the person reveled itself. It was Shelly!

"HA HA! I fooled you two! You thought I was a robber. This gun is a fake. Now, though, I have you two right where I want you!" Shelly gloated and took off the mask.

Then, she forced us to touch each other in some very weird ways that anyone else would have thought we were lesbians. We both struggled some, but to no avail. She let us out a little while later after torturing us some more. She even used our crotchropes to her advantage and somehow made it so that when I struggled, Brandy's tightened up and vice versa. It was almost unbearable, but felt really nice. Anyways, we got her back and used the same techniques later that night, but that is another story.

Melissa
USA