Charlie Mason : 02 - Failed Revenge (mm/F, Ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Charlie Mason : 02 - Failed Revenge (mm/F, Ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Charlie Mason's stories
02 - Failed Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By Charlie Mason

Tuesday, November 5th 2002 - 01:35:23 AM

Tied for the First Time Part 2

After Aunt Mary untied me, I went out to play with my friend Tom. I told him what happened and he said, "do you want revenge?"

"Sure", I said.

Tom was 2 years older than me and in boy scouts. He was an expert at tying knots and said he could guarantee he could tie my Aunt up so she couldn't escape. I told him it sounded like fun and when could we do it? He said tomorrow morning because I'm leaving in the afternoon for vacation.

I met Tom at 8:00 the next day. Aunt Mary wasn't up yet, so we planned what we would do. We had a swimming pool, and Tom said after breakfast, we'd say we were the Indians capturing her for tying up of their tribsman.

After breakfast, Tom and I went outside to get the ropes to tie up Aunt Mary. We came back inside and told my Aunt we were capturing her and tying her up for ransom. She was always a good sport so she put he hands behind her back and said "I surrender". Tom tied her hands and I blindfolded her.

"Aren't you going to gag me?" she laughed.

I found some duct tape and put it over her mouth. She mmpphhed and lightly struggled, as we walked outside to the patio. We had a swimming pool so she was dressed in a bathing suit. Tom and I led her to a tree and tied her to it, head to toe. We knew we couldn't go in the pool unless she was untied, so we said "bye", and went inside for an hour to watch cartoons.

I checked on her every commercial to make sure she was ok. The tree was shady, so she wouldn't get sunburned. I offered to untie her but she shook her head no, and kept struggling to get loose. After an hour, I told her I was going to Tom's to say goodbye before he left for vacation. She did start mmmfffing, but Tom said "we offered to untie you,but you refused. Now we wait for chief to decide what to do with you."

I went over to Tom's house , said good bye and went back home. I made Aunt Mary a sloppy peanut butter sandwich, went outside, ungaged her and fed it to her. Wait till I get loose she laughed, you'll be in big trouble. After she finished eating, I retaped her mouth and went upstairs to play in my room.

After an hour I heard my door open. There stood Aunt Mary, untied. I want you to meet my friend, Jane, she said. Jane has a security job and you're under arrest for shoplifting. Jane and Aunt Mary each grabbed an arm and handcuffed me behind my back. Jane's staying with us over the weekend. You"re in trouble now, she grinned.

End of Part 2

Charlie Mason
cmason1069

Tuesday, November 12th 2002 - 04:52:39 PM

My First Time Tied part 3

When we left I had been handcuffed behind my back by my Aunt's friend. Jean and my Aunt proceeded t hog tie me to the bed and left for what seemed forever. Finally Jean came in and cut the hogtie and said, now we're going to kidnap you Aunt Mary cut the ropes on my feet to and Jean puit an oversized shirt on me and big sunglasses. That should hide the ropes and blindfold, she said.

They helped me walk down the stairs and put me in the back Jean's car. Aunt Mary tied me to the arm rest so I wouldn't fall and tied my feet up again.

We rode around for what seemed like hours until we finally parked at a beach. Aunt Mary and Jean unloaded the food and then came back for me. This time, Aunt Mary carried me instead of untying my feet. I mmmpppfffed why, but got no answer. Next I heard "Are ready, Jean?"

"Yes", she said. "Let me tie his hand s in the front, Aunt Mary" said, "I think it would be safer".

Jean agreed and they did just that.

Next thing I knew I was being tossed in the air by a blanket. After that, Aunt Mary put me in a whole filled with water and burried me in the sand. I knew I was there until the released me.

When suppertime came, Jean said, we'll untie you and let you play on the beach after we feed you if you promise to behave and not tie any of us up the rest of the weekend.

I agreed at that point, but knowing I would get some revenge on them before the summer was over.

Hoped you liked the story. If you did let me know. Thanks

Charles Mason
cmason1069
usa

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Loved that story. Loads of tying up by slightly older girls and of older girls. Foot tickling would be perfect.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic