Charlie Mason : 01 - Tied For The First Time (F/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Charlie Mason : 01 - Tied For The First Time (F/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Charlie Mason's stories
01 - Tied For The First Time
Story index at the bottom

By Charlie Mason

Wednesday, October 30th 2002 - 10:45:17 PM

Tied For The First Time

This is my first post of what I hope will be several. Hope you like them.

I was ten years old and my mother was going away for the weekend on a business trip with my father. He had already left and she was catching an afternoon plane to meet him. Her sister, Mary, was going to baby sit me as she had done before.

Aunt Mary was 18, had just graduated High School and was very attractive. I loved when she came to baby sit.

I was particularly annoying to my mother this day. Finally she told me if I didn't stop we'd play a new game called Cowboys and Indians where she was the cowboy who captured and tied up the indian. I deliberately kept annoying her and she finally loosely tied me hands behind the back of a dining room chair, but tight enough that I couldn't easily escape. A few minutes later my aunt arrived. She saw me tied to the chair, laughed, and said she'd get me later. My mother came down, looked at me and told my aunt I was a captured renegade wild Indian. My aunt told her she knew how to handle renegades. My mother kissed me good by and went out to the cab taking her to the airport.

Aunt Mary came back in and said for a renegade, you're not tied very well. I'll have to make sure you don't escape until the sherrif comes. She went and found some rope left over from the clothesline my father had put up. She tightened the ropes my mother used just enough that I knew I couldn't escape, and used the rope she found to tie my feet, legs, and the rest of me to the chair. I playfully squirmed to make it hard for her, but was really enjoying being tied up.

When she finished, she said, well that will hold you until the sheriff comes. I said "I'll yell for my war party to rescue me and scalp you!".

"No you won't", she said and got a scarf out of her suitcase, stuffed it in my mouth, and went to unpack her suitcase.

I was really enjoying being tied up like this and wasn't in a rush to be untied. She checked on my when she finished and said no sheriff yet. I squirmed some and mffffed, but she walked into the kitchen. Well, she said, I guess I'll have to feed the prisoner. She made me a sandwich and placed it on the table beside my chair. Go ahead and eat, she said. I mffffed, and she said, I guess I'll have to feed you. She untied the scarf and fed me lunch.

After lunch, she said well I guess the sheriff isn't coming, so I'll have to let you go. She untied me and said don't let me catch you again. What she didn't know was what I was planning to do to her, but that comes later if anyone wants to know.

Charlie Mason
cmason1069@aol.com
USA

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.