Silent Simon : 09 - Babysitter Bound Again (mm/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 09 - Babysitter Bound Again (mm/fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
09 - Babysitter Bound Again
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Tuesday, October 29th 2002 - 06:26:48 PM

Babysitter Bound Again

I lay there in the middle of the living room floor, my hands and feet tied with rope - not too well, mind you. I think I could have gotten out given half a chance - and my mouth stuffed and bound with a couple of bandannas. My babysitter Rebecca had done this to me, after I had kept her tied up and gagged for over half an hour. And I was wondering how she had managed to escape when I saw my brother Tim and his friend Robby standing in the doorway of the kitchen laughing at me in my captivity. Then I knew. They must have come over and found her tied up while I was in the bathroom, and untied her, knowing she would do this to me. Those two always seemed to derive a great amount of amusement from tying me up and letting me struggle. I didn't mind it myself, although to be taken captive by my own captive was not so funny at the time.

Rebecca stood over me with a big smile on her face, and I looked up at her, knowing what was coming next. It was the part I could hardly wait for. She didn't have a clue--at least if she did, she never let on. She didn't even turn around to share in the gloating with Tim and Robby. She just stood there with her hands on her hips, and then she said, "So, how do you like playing Simon doesn't say?" She giggled at her little joke at my expense. Tim and Robby had moved up close behind her. I made a little sound into my gag, my eyes wide as I watched what happened next.

Each of them grabbed one of her arms and pulled them behind her back, and my brother Tim covered her mouth with his other hand. Her dark brown eyes went wide and she grunted angrily against his hand, then tried to fight as Robby wrapped a piece of rope around her wrists and pulled them tightly together. With her hands bound, Tim turned her around and pulled her back against him, keeping his hand clamped firmly down over her mouth as he wrapped his other arm around her to keep her still while Robby knelt down to tie her feet together. She was making some pretty noisy protestations against Tim's palm, but she didn't really put up much of a fight. Robby finished tying her feet, then reached for the wad of handkerchiefs they had undoubtedly pulled from her mouth a few minutes earlier.

"Girls always make so much noise when you try to tie them up. That's why we have to keep them gagged." He grinned as Tim dropped his hand and held her by her bound arms, then put his left hand around the back of her head while his right hand brought the loose ball of white cloth up to her mouth. She never said a word, just dropped her jaw and let him stuff the handkerchiefs all the way back into her mouth. Then Robby reached for the roll of gray duct tape. "This will keep you real quiet."

He ripped off a few inches of adhesive and slapped it over her mouth, sealing her lips with the handkerchief wadding behind them. Another strip went over the top edge just beneath her nose, a third went over the bottom edge almost to her chin. Her grunts of protest were now reduced to extremely muffled moans through the handkerchief gag and duct tape, and all three of us boys laughed.

Helping Rebecca over to the couch, Robby and Tim made her lay face down, and Robby pulled her legs up, securing them with rope into a tight hog-tie while Tim blindfolded her with another bandanna. After that, they stepped back and watched her with great fascination as she struggled against her ropes.

Thinking they had forgotten to untie me, I began to grunt into my gag to get their attention. It worked. Robby and Tim turned to look at me, and as Robby inspected the ropes, he said, "Hey, these aren't very good. You could get of these in no time, Simon."

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Well, we'll have to do something about that." I felt him untying the knots in the ropes around my wrists, but just as the loops of rope loosened, he pulled on the ends, tightening my bonds and retying the knots out of reach of my fingers. Tim had moved to retie my feet, and then I felt him using more rope around my knees. Robby reached for another piece of rope and passed it beneath my elbows, pulling steadily until my arms were almost touching behind my back. I protested rather vocally through my gag, not enjoying the feeling of my elbows being forced together, and I liked it even less when they put me in a hog-tie. Then they both began to laugh, mocking me as I grunted and strained in my bonds. I had never been tied this uncomfortably before, and though I liked being tied up almost as much as I liked tying other people up, I wasn't sure I liked this new tight bondage at all!

Silent Simon