Silent Simon : 08 - Rebecca's Revenge (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 08 - Rebecca's Revenge (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
08 - Rebecca's Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Monday, October 28th 2002 - 07:02:52 PM

Rebecca's Revenge

Rebecca had been struggling in her bonds for about half an hour while I watched TV, and I knew she was not even close to getting free. Her hands were securely tied together behind her back just the way Tim had shown me to do it, and I had wrapped a rope around her arms and chest to keep her arms pinned against her body. I had used lots of rope on her legs, wrapping it around her ankles, knees and thighs. And lastly I had gagged her, stuffing her mouth with a couple of wadded handkerchiefs while she moaned in muted protest, then tying a folded bandanna tightly around her mouth to keep the gag in. I was really fascinated with the act of silencing someone, and had taken great care to make the gag as attractive and effective as possible. While she struggled, I watched her lips work around the folded bandanna, trying to loosen it or push the wadded handkerchiefs out of her mouth, but she could do neither, and all the while, she made these muffled little grunts that just enthralled me.

Finally, she stopped struggling and looked up at me with those wide brown eyes, humming my name through her gag. "Hmmmmm-onnnnnnnn! Emmmmmeeee-ooohhhhh!" I got up and knelt beside her, slipping the folded bandanna from between her lips. Then I plucked the sodden wad of handkerchiefs from her mouth and grinned as she said, "Wow, you sure know how to keep a girl quiet."

"Tim taught me."

"I'll bet he did," she said with a laugh. "He was always good at tying me up, too."

"Did you play a lot?" I had made no move to untie her further.

"A few times. Why?"

"I just don't ever remember seeing you tied up before."

"Well, I haven't babysat for you guys in over a year, and you were still going to be early the last time I was over."

"I know. So is that when you were tied up? After I went to bed?"

"Uh-huh." She wiggled around in her ropes and said, "Aren't you going to let me go now?"

I grinned. "No. Do you need a drink of water or something?"

She looked at me for a long moment, then said, "Sure. Water would be nice. Especially if you are going to gag me again." I hopped up and ran into the kitchen for some water, then brought it back and held it to her lips. She sipped from it, then took a longer drink. I tipped it and the water spilled over the rim of the glass and dribbled down her chin. I set the glass down and dabbed at the water on her face with one of the unused bandannas from Tim's backpack. "Thanks," she said.

"No problem," I replied. "Ready for you gag again?"

Her eyes gleamed with a hint of humor and a hint of annoyance as she opened her mouth wide and let me stuff it full with the wadded handkerchiefs. Then I slipped the folded bandanna between her lips and pulled it tight behind her head again. Satisfied with the gag, I got up and said, "I've gotta go to the bathroom. Will you be alright until I get back?"

"Ummmmm-hmmmmmm!" She nodded, and I raced down the hall to take care of my business. I wasn't gone more than five minutes, but I was more than a little shocked when I came back into the living room and found nothing more than a pile of ropes, two soaked handkerchiefs and a folded bandanna where I had left Rebecca tightly tied up and gagged. I started to call out for her when I felt a soft feminine hand clamp down over my mouth and another arm wrapped around my body, pinning my arms to my sides.

"Hi, Simon! Ready to play this game my way?" She asked, her breath hot against my ear. The unspoken rule of any tie-up game was if you got captured, you had to submit yourself to being tied up, so I didn't even try to fight her. I just nodded and made an affirmative grunt beneath her hand. "Good," she said, leading me over to the middle of the floor and pushing me down on my stomach. She pulled my hands behind my back and tied them palm to palm, then moved down to tie my feet together. She didn't bother with my knees, but when I looked back over my shoulder, I saw her wadding a blue bandanna with a mischievous glint in her eye. At least she was using something fresh to gag me. "Open up, Simon."

I did as she asked, grunting a little into the gag as she pushed it between my lips, crowding it past my teeth until the entire wad was in my mouth. Then she picked up the red bandanna I had tied around her mouth and unfolded it, then refolded it into a wider band. Instead of tying it between my lips, she drew it over my whole mouth, covering my face from nose to chin and knotting it tightly behind my head. I tried to push the wadded gag out of my mouth and found that even though the cloth band was not in my mouth, it still kept me gagged effectively. I looked up at her, and she smiled.

"Well, Simon, think you can get out of that?"

I started to struggle, thinking I probably could. At least until I saw how she had gotten loose herself. My brother Tim and his friend Robby were standing in the doorway to the kitchen, grinning from ear to ear. Then I knew that Rebecca and I both were going to be in a very bad bind in just a few minutes.

Silent Simon