K.S. : 01 - My One Story (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

K.S. : 01 - My One Story (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

K.S.'s stories
01 - My One Story
Story index at the bottom

By K.S.

Monday, October 21st 2002 - 07:09:30 PM

My One Story

This is embarrassing, but my cousins are regular readers of your site and they insisted I tell this story. This incident happened more than 15 years ago, but my cousins still tease me about it.

I come from a rather large extended family, and I am the only "girl" cousin in my generation. I'll confess to being more than a little spoiled by my grandparents, aunts and uncles. When we were young, I was usually starting trouble with the two male cousins closest to me in age, let's call them Bill and Bob. We were each in our early teens when this happened. There was a natural boy-girl tension back then, but to be honest, I was the troublemaker. And, I was always the one who complained to my mother or my aunts about my cousins. So, I used to get Bill and Bob in trouble almost every holiday. (They were actually great cousins even then and today are wonderful husbands and fathers.)

Well, one Halloween weekend, we were all visiting my grandparents' farm. True to form, I got into a fight with my cousins and, being the girl, received only a mild reprimand from my mother, while Bill and Bob's mothers grounded them for most of Saturday afternoon.

Sunday after church, they plotted their revenge against me. While the adults finished a second cup of morning coffee, I decided to take a walk out to the pasture where the horses were kept. Bill and Bob ambushed me on the way and pushed me down into a hay pile.

I always had this kind of Mrs. Peel/Avengers attitude when I was wearing my leather jacket. Kind of adventuresome and even a little aggressive. Often, I was happy to wrestle around with them and have them chase me. But, that's not what happened this time. They both held me down and used a short length of rope to tie my hands behind me. After a little bit of struggling, I decided I could get loose in a few minutes if I really tried. So, I wasn't worried. I am only about 5' 2" and no match for two boys ganging up on me, but they usually went easy on me when we fought.

With them flanking me, they pulled me by the arms into the barn, stood me up against a pole and then untied and retied my hands so my arms were still behind me but wrapped around the post. After a little bit of struggling, it was obvious that this time the ropes were tight enough so I couldn't wiggle free.

"You better untie me and let me go", I said, trying to sound threatening.

Their response was to gag me with Greg's bandana.

I kept up my threatening tone while gagged, "hrrmphing" and struggling to free my hands.

After a little discussion just out of my earshot, they left me alone in the barn. I struggled some more, but the ropes were beginning to hurt me, so I just stood there waiting for them to come back and untie me. But, when they returned a few minutes later, they were both carrying more lengths of rope. They tied me across the chest, waist, thighs and ankles. Then they used another bandana to gag me even more.

There I was, in my Sunday dress and my new leather jacket, ribbons in my hairs, wearing my one pair of unscuffed shoes, and I was bound helplessly in my grandparents' barn unable to even call for help.

From under my gag, I tried to ask what they planned to do to me. But they didn't answer me.

They left me there for I believe was the better part of an hour. (They claim it was only ten minutes.) When they came back, they each had an armful of water balloons.

Bill pulled the gag out of my mouth. "Do you want to be blindfolded?" he asked me.

"You're in big trouble", I told him. "You better untie me right now . . ."

He stuck the gag back in my mouth. Then Bob took off his scarf and proceeded to blindfold me anyway.

I started to struggle again, not because I thought I could get away, but just so I wasn't the passive damsel in distress. They took their sweet time about lobbing the balloons at me one at a time, laughing at me each time one burst on my head or shoulders.

After a few minutes, they took off the blindfold and gag again.

"Look what you did to my jacket," I screamed.

Greg placed his hand over my mouth, and said sternly. "If we have any more trouble with you, you'll spend every weekend at the farm tied to this same post."

I didn't have a response for that. They eventually undid all the ropes that were binding me and let me go. According to Bill and Bob, I was a lot easier to get along with after that.

K.

K.S.