Silent Simon : 07 - A Little Game of Simon Says (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 07 - A Little Game of Simon Says (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
07 - A Little Game of Simon Says
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Sunday, October 27th 2002 - 12:03:46 AM

A Little Game of Simon Says

Everyone has played it, but one night when I was nine, I discovered a way to transform a simple game of Simon says into an opportunity to tie up my babysitter. At the time I thought I was the smartest kid alive. Now looking back, I know Rebecca was only humoring me. In fact, I wonder now if she actually enjoyed some of our tie-up times together. Hmmmm...

It was my parents' anniversary, and they were going out for an evening alone on the town. My brother Tim was staying over at Robby's place (where I'm sure they were going to tie each other up, or maybe even Lisa), and Mom and Dad hired a teen-age babysitter from down the street to come over and watch me and my little sister Tiffany. They left strict instructions for bed time, Tiffany at 7:30, me at 9. For that hour and a half, I had only dreams that I hoped would come true.

Rebecca was this dark haired, dark eyed lass from down the street, seventeen and stunningly gorgeous. I had actually had a crush on her for a couple of years, and I knew that my brother and his friends were always watching out to catch a glimpse of her in case she walked down our sidewalk or something. When he found out Rebecca was going to be my babysitter, he told me privately that he wished he was staying home to be babysat as well. Anyway, she was kind of tall and not fat at all, but round and shapely in all the right places. I was waiting for her near the door when she arrived, yanking the door open rather anxiously before she even rang the bell. She beamed down on me with a big smile and said, "Hey, Simon! I guess we're going to have some fun tonight."

You have no idea, I thought, simply smiling at her as I closed the door. "My mom's in the kitchen fixing dinner."

"Oh, well I guess I better go take over so she can get ready to leave." Within minutes, my parents were gone, Tiffany and I were fed, and half an hour later, Tiffany had bathed and Rebecca was getting her into her jammies and ready for bed. I took that opportunity to run into Tim's bedroom and get our stuff.

For over a year now, I had been a willing participant in Tim's tie-up games, sometimes just the two of us, sometimes with his friends Robby and Mike, and sometimes with Robby's sister Lisa. Most of the time, I was the captive, or at least one of them. It seemed like they never played unless everyone ended up being tied up at some point, but I was the one who almost was always tied up, and if Lisa was playing, she was always tied up, too. A few times recently, they had let me have a hand in the tying, and a couple of times, Tim had even let me pretend to capture him so I could tie him up. So I had gotten some practice. I had also discovered that Tim and Robby had a small collection of binding material--lots of white cotton rope, a stack of blue and red bandannas, some torn up strips of bed sheet, and a roll of duct tape. They didn't use the duct tape much, and I didn't care for it at all. It stuck too well to my skin and hurt when it came off, so I avoided the sticky stuff at all costs.

I knew exactly where he kept it all, in a backpack in the back of his closet. It wasn't so much that he was hiding it, exactly. I mean, Mom and Dad had caught us in tie-up games plenty of times, and they had just laughed at most of our predicaments. They didn't seem to mind, but for some reason, Tim liked to keep his stuff packed up and tucked neatly away so it wouldn't be found. But he had shown me where it was, just in case - I guess in case of a night like tonight when I would need it and he wasn't here. I grabbed the backpack and ran downstairs into the living room to watch TV while Rebecca was tucking Tiffany into bed. Then I waited for Rebecca to come down.

My heart was racing as I heard her on the stairs, and then she was standing just behind me. She leaned over the back of the couch and said in a voice that was soft and a little husky, "So, what do you want to do tonight?"

"How about a game of Simon Says."

She giggled. "That's funny. I guess that means you get to say and I get to do."

I grinned. "That's right. Have you played before?"

"Yes, but not in a long time."

"Well, I'll bet you've never played my way before."

"Oh yeah? And how do you play?"

I didn't want to tell her and ruin it all. I wanted it to be a little surprising, after all, but I knew I'd better warn her before we played. "Well, you have to do whatever I say, and if you don't you lose."

"Right, but only if you say, 'Simon Says.'"

I thought about that for a minute, then said quickly, "But since I'm always the one saying it, Simon always says."

She laughed again and said, "So what do I have to do first?"

"Well, mostly you just sit there and I'll do everything."

She screwed up her forehead and looked at me strangely. "This is a little different than I have ever played. What am I supposed to do?"

"Well, how 'bout if you pretend you're my prisoner, and then you have to do everything Simon says."

Then she smiled a big knowing smile and said, "This sounds more like cops and robbers than Simon Says."

"Around here, it's all the same." I reached for the backpack and said, "So, still want to play?"

"Alright, but only until 9. Then you have to go to bed."

"I'll make you a deal. I'll go to bed at 9 if you are able to escape before then. If not..."

"Simon, your Mom said 9 was bedtime."

"Okay, okay." I decided to give up on that point, at least for a while.

"So what do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Well, first I want you to sit down on the floor."

"Aren't you going to say 'Simon says' first?"

I smiled. "Simon says Rebecca has to sit on the floor." Rebecca sauntered around the couch and sat down in the middle of the floor. Finding that was easy, I said, "Simon says Rebecca has to put her hands behind her back." She laughed as she did so, and then I was kneeling there behind her with a piece of rope in my hands. I crossed her wrists and began looping the rope around them just like Tim had taught me. My heart pounded so loudly in my chest I was sure she could hear it, and I could hardly breathe. I wrapped the rope horizontally around her wrists and then vertically between her hands, alternating until I was out of rope, then I knotted it off and reached for more.

Rebecca twisted a little bit, trying to pull her hands apart. When she found she couldn't, she looked around at me and said, "Wow, this is really good. Did your brother teach you that?" Suddenly it occurred to me. Rebecca had babysat here before, and a few times I was the one who had to go to bed early while Tim stayed up watching TV. I wondered if TV was actually what got watched.

I didn't answer her. Instead, I said, "Simon says the prisoner cannot talk."

"Or what?"

The question startled me, and I said, "Or else Simon will make sure you can't talk." She laughed, and I realized she knew exactly what I meant. I took a long piece of rope and dropped it around her shoulders. It fell on top of her breasts, and without thinking, I reached around and grabbed the rope, pulling it down over the swell in the front of her shirt. My young hands brushed her as I pulled the rope around her arms, and I blushed, shaking all over from the rush I suddenly had. She didn't say a word as I wrapped the rope around her several times before tying it off. Then I moved around in front of her and said, "Simon says to put your feet together." She did so without a word, and I tied them together with rope, winding it first around her ankles, then just below her knees. Finally, I wrapped some around her thighs, then I moved back around behind her and reached into my backpack for a couple of handkerchiefs.

"Simon says open your mouth."

To my surprise, she protested. "But I haven't said a word! I was following the rules. You don't have to gag me, Simmmmmpppppphhhhh!" I was quick with the wad of cloth, stuffing it into her mouth even while she protested. She started grunting, but not too loudly, and started struggling, but not too strongly, and I kept my hand over her mouth to keep her from spitting the gag out. Finally she stopped fighting and huffed in exasperation.

"Simon says you have to have something in your mouth to keep you quiet." I took my hand off and picked up one of the bandannas, folding it into a narrow strap and reaching around to place it carefully between her lips. I stretched it tight, and the folds pressed between her teeth, forcing the wadded handkerchiefs deeper into her mouth. Flattening the bandanna against her cheeks, I pulled it around behind her head and slipped a knot in it, trying not to get any strands of hair in the knot. I succeeded and pulled the gag tight, then doubled the knot. Now she was completely gagged, and I was enthralled. I moved around and looked into her dark brown eyes with my glistening blue ones and said, "So, what do you think of playing Simon says this way?"

"Gummmm-ummmmpppphhh!" She replied. I have no idea what she said, but her eyes were smiling, so I smiled back.

"I thought you'd like it," I said. "Want to watch some TV while you try to escape?" It was 8 o'clock, and absently I wondered if she could really make me go to bed if she were still tied up and gagged at 9.

Silent Simon