tom : 03 - TCBY Tickle Revenge (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tom : 03 - TCBY Tickle Revenge (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

tom's stories
03 - TCBY Tickle Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By tom

Thursday, August 1st 2002 - 07:53:53 AM

TCBY Tickle Revenge

Thanks for kind words - first, responses to the questions: I was 16, and Lori was completely compliant, or I wouldn't have done it. She got a devilish grin the minute I started tying her. Her hands were tied in front, which I know is sloppy, but since we were just playing, I didn't get too complex.
As for her revenge, a few nights later, I brought some rope and stored it in the back. Again, just me and Lori, with virtually no customers. After we closed, I pulled out the rope and said, "If you wanna get my back, here's your chance". I didn't have to ask twice. She had me lie down on the floor in the back. She took one piece of rope and tied my hands together tightly, and then lifted them over my head, tying it off to the leg of a table.

Then, she moved down to my feet and removed my shoes and socks. I playfully protested, but she commented that I wouldn't be needing them. She tied one ankle to the wooden shelf unit, raising my foot about 2-3 feet in the air, and tied the other to a coat rack mounted on the wall, also elevating my foot. I was spread eagled from the waist down, with my feet conveniently at arms reach for her. Instead of tickling, she got a towel and tried to gag me with it, but it was fairly ineffective.

She said, "Try to get free. I'm going to do a couple more clean up items. If you aren't free by the time I'm back, you're mine." She did a REALLY good job tying me, so I couldn't really get free, but I didn't want to. I think she enjoyed knowing she had me and was making me suffer.

When she returned, she said, "Too bad. Now, are you ticklish?" She started at my armpits and worked her way down my sides. I was hysterical with laughter. She worked her way down my legs, tickling me through my khaki pants, and she boldly stated, "I could do anything I want to you right now".

I don't know why I didn't encourage her, but I was too scared I guess. At this point the gag had fallen out, and I said, "Yeah, but you wouldn't". (What was I thinking?)

She still made my dreams come true, though. Next, she moved down to my bare feet, all tied and vulnerable. She immediately started on both at once, scampering her fingers up and down my soles.

the next 10 minutes or so was just a blur of her tickle torturing my feet, and periodically working her way under my pants leg, as high as my knees. She found behind the knees to be a sensitive spot she enjoyed as well.

She returned again to my feet and laughed sadistically as she tortured them, altering tickle tactics between slow and fast, hard and soft. When she untied me, she indicated she'd like me to tie her up again and tickle her some.

We went back and forth with tickle games for a while, then I finally drove her home. She worked there another few months, but we never played around after that night.

Last time I saw her was two years ago in line for Springsteen tickets. I'm married now, and she appeared to be dating a pretty young lady. Who knows - I may have been the only guy she ever got kinky with, but maybe she and her girlfriend have played some tie-and-tickle games thanks to our TCBY fun...

Tom