tom : 02 - My Turn (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tom : 02 - My Turn (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

tom's stories
02 - My Turn
Story index at the bottom

By tom

Wednesday, July 31st 2002 - 07:54:43 AM

my turn

I posted a story some months ago about being tied and tickled in the back of a TCBY when I worked there as a teen. Just to balance things, though, I should share what lead to that, for the first time this encounter happened, I was the one doing the tying/tickling. My victim was Lori, a sweet and cute 14 year old. It was winter, and business was so slow we almost closed early. Instead, we just goofed off in the back and listened for the front bell, which told us if anyone was coming in. I grabbed a ball of thick string and told her to sit in a chair.

I wrapped the string around her hands, being sure to loop it between her wrists, assuring limited wriggle room. She said, "Now I guess you want me to try to get free, huh?" I said, "Not yet. I'm not done with you."

I grabbed her feet (she was wearing sneakers and ankle socks). I pulled her shoes off, causing her to inquire what I was doing. "You won't need these...it'll be easier to tie your feet if I don't have to work around your shoes." I wanted to take her socks off too, but didn't want her to get suspicious yet.

I tied her ankles together securely and cut the string, then tying it in repeated knots (I knew we'd have to cut the string to get her free).

She wiggled her legs, but found them pretty immobilized. "So now are you done with me?" she smiled?

"I'm done tying you...but I have one other thing on the agenda." I reached under the string and grabbed the top of one sock, peeling it off to reveal a soft, bare foot. She squealed. I repeated the same with her other sock and she managed to get out, "What are you doing?"

I said, "Let's see. You're tied up. You're barefoot. And I bet you're ticklish." I traced a finger along her sole and she screamed.

I went up front to be sure no customers were around, and then returned. I pulled up a chair, placed her bound bare feet in my lap and commenced to tickle her feet until I heard a customer come in.

I quickly dropped her feet and told her I'd be back.

While I was gone, she managed to hop to the desk, grab some scissors and cut herself free.

She emerged from the back, barefoot, and embarassingly announced in front of this housewife-type, "When you tie someone up, be sure they can't get to anything sharp or they might cut themselves loose."

I tried to cover by saying, "That's a handy tip if it ever comes up." I think the slight string burns on her wrists and her barefootedness probably gave us away though. The lady just acted as if nothing was going on and paid for her yogurt and left.

Lori told me it was fun, though and I could tell she enjoyed playing our little game, so a week later, I brought a bag of rope to the store and gave her a chance at revenge. I've already written that story, but will share it again if anyone is interested. Especially if any girls out there want to hear about a fellow female getting her tickle torture revenge on a boy.

tom