David : 02 - Leeanne Joins In (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

David : 02 - Leeanne Joins In (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

David's stories
02 - Leeanne Joins In
Story index at the bottom

By David

Monday, June 17th 2002 - 09:49:28 AM

Cops and Robbers (Leeanne Joined in)

I have quite a few more VERY interesting stories I think I could write about on this page. The one with my sister Jade - 'Cops and Robbers' - was repeated frequently with role reversals and other PPL joining in.

I'm not too sure which I should write about, so i wont give it much thought and will tell of what happened when Leeanne joined in with me and Jade.
Leeanne (13) is a year older than Jade and the best way to describe her, as I found out, is 'power mad'. A couple days after me and jade had played C&Rs on our own, they both came home and insisted that we play together.

To begin with I couldn't really be bothered and told them 'another time', but they kept on moaning that there was nothing else to do and they had thought up lots of new rules and it would be fun. I eventually decided to play by making some ground rules.

1. I was the cop
2. they were the robbers and,
3. I was allowed control of the TV for the rest of the day;)

They both agreed to this and then ran to their room to get the ropes from under Jades bed. Leeanne (unknown to me) had a pair of handcuffs which were actually genuine and couldnt be escaped from without a key. I asked her where she got them and she said they were from a shop called 'Flip' in the Bridges near Edinburgh Uni. (I made a mental note of this in my head)

To be honest, I still wasnt too keen on playing at this point, but decided that there wasnt really much else i could be doing except watching TV.

They told me that they had some new rules and they were that someone cant go the cop twice in a row. The cop cant spend more than 4 minutes tying a single robber up, and no blindfold or gags were allowed. Reluctantly I agreed to the last one and the other rules. To start with they said that they would hide, which i thought was strange but went along with it anyway. They said that the first person to be caught would be arrested on the spot, with or without a struggle, then marched into the living room to be tied up within 4 minutes. And the same would apply for the second person to be caught. The first person to escape would then be the next 'cop'.

I asked them 'what if neither of you can escape'.

They said 'that wont happen' and began laughing between themselves.

They were both still in their school uniforms (black skirt, white shirt and white knee length socks) and took there shoes off so I wouldnt hear them as they tip-toed to their hiding place. This simple plan worked and after a minute I had no idea where they were. I took Leeannes handcuffs and crept around the house hoping they would make a telling noise, but they didnt.

I remember thinking that I had better find them before mum comes back, as it was 3:50 and she would be here in 1 hour 10 minutes. (sounds stupid, but I just couldnt seem to find them) eventually after searching the whole house, there was only one room left, my room!

When I walked in I could tell straight away that there was someone hiding in my bed and decided to creep up on whoever it was and tear my bedcover away. So I did this as quickly as i could but when I did, all i found was a pile of my clothes and then suddenly i felt my sisters pounce from behind me and pushed me onto my bed!

I have never got such a fright in my life and to this day I have no idea how they managed to outsmart me so nicely. My first thought was to take them both to the living room and tie them up to teach them the lesson of who's boss, but to my surprise the strength of both of them put together was incredibly overpowering. the three of us were wrestling around on my bed like a bunch of nutters and they were laughing at my struggles.

Somehow in all this struggling Leeanne had got hold of her handcuffs and to my amazement had secured my left wrist (far too tightly may I add) and was trying to guide my arms to my metal framed bed post while Jade held my legs and body down. I suddenly realised what was happening and really started to struggle against them both. Leeanne realised that I would overpower her so wrapped her lags around my face while sitting on my chest. Jade wrapped her legs around mine and was managing to keep a firm grip of my body. I must have relaxed for a split second because the next thing i feel is the handcuffs tightening round my right wrist and realising i was cuffed to the metal frame of my bed.

Leeanne turned to jade and said 'we got him'. they both got up and began laughing together. They then both turned to me and said that this time the robbers will win. they disappeared into the living room to get the ropes to my devastation i let them think. (secretly to my joy ;)

while they were gone i tested the cuffs and realised that, not only were they far too tight, they were inescapable! I could hear them laughing from the living room and was actually quite worried that they would leave me like this till mum came in. They came through to my room and through all the ropes onto the floor then said 'we want to set some rules of OUR own' so i listened while they giggled and explained!

They said that unless i lend my playstation to them for a week, give them unlimited access to the TV, and buy them £5 each worth of sweets, they would keep me like that till mum came in. At first I said something to the effect of 'NO WAY' but with a few more swearwords ;) It was mostly Leeanne's idea, and eventually we agreed on everything because i honestly didnt want mum to come back and find me like that. (after all, i was supposed to be babysitting them!)

When we all agreed i told them to let me go but they said that they 'hadnt finished with me'. Leeanne took one of the white ropes and then took my right ankle and began tying the rope around it. Jade did the same to my right ankle. They both took the remaining length of rope and tied it to the edges of my bedposts, stretching my legs very far apart and hurting my hands which were very tightly cuffed in the process. I didnt complain about this though, because apart from the fact that they had outsmarted me and would get money and other luxuries at my expense, I was enjoying myself very much :)

Leeanne then took a scarf and began to blindfold me. I reminded her that blindfolding and gags were not allowed and she simply said, 'what are you going to do about it'. and they both found this hilarious and laughed together for what seemed an eternity. Jade then used one of their ties to gag me, and before she gagged me she took my socks off and shoved them on my mouth before i could make any complaints. she then tied her tie EXTREMELY tightly round my head and mouth and at that point i was in a lot of discomfort.

It crossed my mind that to them this was a lot of fun, and if it had been any other person, they would feel as if they were being tortured from two evil bitched from hell! but i was actually enjoying myself (to my surprise) and knew that they were having a great laugh.

The next 5 minutes was spent on tickling my feet which at times was very unbearable as i was laughing lots and lots! Leeanne then placed the key to the handcuffs on my stomach and said that they would be back in 15 minutes to free me.

I tried to get the key, but my efforts came to nothing. I simply lay there for 15 minutes (thinking about my revenge) while Leeanne and Jade went through to the living room and watched TV. I could hear them laughing, presumably about what they did to me, and when they did come back to untie me, i realised it was 5:05. Luckily for me mum was 10 minutes late from work that day (thank god...!).

Just before mum came in I said i would get my revenge and with that, we all went through to the living room and had a laugh about what happened. I did get my revenge, but i will leave that for another time :)

David
Scotland