David : 01 - Cops and Robbers (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

David : 01 - Cops and Robbers (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

David's stories
01 - Cops and Robbers
Story index at the bottom

By David

Sunday, June 16th 2002 - 08:04:11 PM

Cops and Robbers

This site is really cool, ive enjoyed reading all the interesting stories from everyone, they're fun to read ;)

I feel I should tell of one of my few experiences of bondage while I have been babysitting. Firstly, I have 2 sisters (Leeanne and Jade) and my mum works full time as a réceptionniste. My mum works from 9-5, Monday to Friday and Me and my 2 sisters are at school, so normally we're home at about 3:30.

This hour and a half when my mum isnt in, i'm supposed to make sure my 2 sisters behave and do what they're told, which is where my story starts.
About 5 or 6 months ago I got home at about 3:00 from secondary school (May I point out that i was 17 at the time and I'm 18 now) and my youngest sister (who was 12 at the time) returned home from Primary. She said that Leeanne was at an afterschool club and wouldn't be back till about 5:30.
Of course, I thought nothing of this.

We were sitting watching the TV but there wasn't really much on. Jade, who was still wearing her school clothes (short black shirt, white knee length socks and white shirt and tie) said that she was bored and 'she hated school'. Being the older brother i felt inclined to ask why she hated school, being the younger sister she simply said 'there was nothin' interestin for her to do'. She said she wanted to play more games at school like 'tig', 'skipping' and 'Cops and Robbers'.

The last game caught my attention. Being into bondage but never experienced tying someone up i suddenly realised there was a chance, if not sexual, but at least a chance to do just that.

I suggested we play one of those games right now if she was really that bored. She thought that was a great idea since she was so bored. We laughed at the thought of tig with just the two of us, and skipping didn't really seem the right sort of game at the time. So we decided we were to play a game of cops and robbers (to my joy):)

At first she wanted to be the cop and I was to be the robber, but as appealing as submissive sounds, i decided against this and exerted my 'older brother authority' to be the cop :)

She set the scene by saying that she was breaking into the house but she didn't realise that there was a cop waiting for her inside. (I know its a bad storyline but it was her idea so i went along with it lol :) She said that I was to let her see me, then was allowed to run away and hide and when i found her i was to arrest her before she was able to run away and hide again. I said that I had nothing to 'arrest' her with and suggested we find things to use. so for 5 minutes we were searching the whole house for ropes or just anything for our game.

Unknown to her i had lots of ropes underneath my bed because i was already into bondage. but i couldn't let her know this and pretended i found them around the house ;)

In all we had 5 three metre white ropes, a very long plastic blue clothes line, her school tie, a pair of toy handcuffs she'd had for years (safety escape), and an assortment of scarves she'd raked out from somewhere.

So the game began at about 4:10 and Jade hid behind the livingroom door and when outside took off her shoes and crept into the livingroom on her tip-toes trying to look innocent and quiet while pretending to look for something to steal. I was hiding behind the door (she knew this) and in my most authoritative voice said 'Hello, Hello, and what are we up to'. Trying to look shocked and surprised she gasped with her hand up to her mouth, and said 'nothing' (giggling lots though :) She then ran out of the living room laughing and, as planned hid somewhere in the house. I was supposed to give her a minute, but I got excited and only gave her about 7 seconds LOL.

As she was giggling I could hear her and knew exactly where she was, but I decided to play along and pretend I didnt know where she was before I 'caught' her. She had predictably hid under her bed and when I caught her I said 'come out from under there young lady' but not wanting to be caught she simply said 'no, you cheated' you didnt give me long enough' (still laughing though). So I said id have to bring her out from under there myself and took hold of her ankle and tried to pull her out, but she wouldnt budge so i had to pull her out by both ankles. When she finally came out from under there we were both laughing. her skirt had managed to upturn and I could see her underpants. Being my sister though I thought nothing of this and was laughing too much too really notice anyway.

I grabbed her arms and tried to put them behind her back but she struggled a bit so i threw her onto her bed and said 'you're under arrest young lady' and playing along she said 'but ive done nothing wrong' and then laughed lots because to her this was hilarious. I told her to put her hands behind her back but she stubbornly said 'no'. so with the handcuffs in my hands i grabbed her left wrist and secured it tightly, then I tried to handcuff her second wrist but she resisted.

May I add that for a skinny 12 year old compared to a 17 year old she had a lot of strength in her and managed to evade being handcuffed for about a minute while we wrestled around.

Eventually after I had wrapped my legs around her legs and used my elbow to pin her back down i secured the handcuffs on her wrists. at this point she said 'you got me' and then said 'that was a good game'.

But the game was only just starting I told her and when I said this she smiled and remembered all the ropes we had in the living room. I said you're coming with me young lady and led her through to the living room where all the ropes were.

It was only at this point that I noticed her skirt had came off and her shirt was all opened at the front from when we were wrestling on the bed. I ordered her to lie on her stomach so she got down on her knees but since she was handcuffed she needed my help to get down fully. We hadnt discussed how she would be tied up so I just gagged her with her tie before she could say anything. I took one of the white ropes and removed the handcuffs (since they were easy to escape from) and began to tie her wrists with the rope. Thankfully there was no struggle this time.

I crossed her wrists over and wrapped the rope around them about 5 or 6 times then over her wrists a couple of times and tied a knot. there was plenty of rope left after this so i just continued tying her wrists like this till there was none left. She tried to look over her shoulder and she must have caught a glimpse of what i'd done because she sighed and said something to the effect of 'Oh No'. I said that she wasnt allowed to see since she was a prisoner and used one of the scarves to blindfold her. I then took another rope and tied her elbows together (not too tightly though) and then encircled the rope around her body and over her shoulders. she began to laugh at this and said something to the effect of 'you can see my boobies'. This i found funny as well so I laughed with her. I lay her on her stomach again and took hold of one of her ankles and said 'I wonder of she's tickly' she screamed and squirmed and shouted 'No' and began laughing and begging me not to tickle her. I said that if she didnt stop squirming around I would tickle her but she didnt stop because I think she could tell i was going to anyway. I tickled her feet through her socks and worked my way up her leg. she was still lying on her stomach and was writhing around while laughing in hysterics. when i started to tickle her thighs she was almost passing out with laughter and the both of us found this hilarious. she squirmed away but i pulled her back by her ankles and lodged her legs around my stomach and tickled her thighs even more.

By now the whole idea behind the cops and robbers game was gone and i was simply torturing Jade into hysterics :) lol

I decided she was moving around too much and took both her ankles and crossed them over. I held her small ankles together with one hand and reached over for some more of the white rope. As i begun to tie her feet together she was groaning a lot and was trying to escape from her tied wrists but she just kept on sighing and giggling every time she failed. While she was doing this I tied her ankles together quite tightly and encircled the rope around and over her feet about 10 times. I tied the rope round her feet and the soles of her feet and while i was tying het feet up i was tickling them as well and she just couldnt stop laughing. When I finished she tested these ropes by wriggling her feet and trying to pull one foot through but to no avail. I took the long clothes line and began to tie her knees with it. I had to move her onto her back for this so I could raise her legs in the air. There was lots of clothes line so I tied it round her thighs and had to pass the rope through her legs and thighs lots of times to make sure it was tight. I moved her onto her stomach when i was satisfied her legs were tied tightly enough and tied the remaining length of clothes line to her wrists. I then took one of the many scarves and tied this round her ankles and then used the rest and tied this round her wrists leaving her in a tight hogtie.

She struggled for a couple seconds then just gave up and sighed and laughed.

I said that she had to learn her lesson and since it was half past four she had 30 minutes to escape. She wasnt too pleased at this and screamed through her gag 'no, untie me NOW' but i told her that prisoners never get what they want unless they ask nicely. She then said 'please' as nicely as she could through her gag. but i said that was no good and it was part of the game to escape anyway.

She conceded to this and spent the next 20 minutes rolling around on the floor while I watched TV (or at least that what I told her I was watching ;) But she didnt escape and was constantly sighing and repeating the words 'You did it too TIGHT' whenever her attempts came to no avail.

I untied her at about 4:50 before mum came in and she said that she didnt like trying to escape but everything else was fun. She said that the next time she wanted to be the cop and i was to be the robber and eventually she did become the cop, but thats another story.

When mum came back from work we just acted as if nothing had happened and we hid all the ropes under her bed.

The next day Leeanne came back from school and said she wanted to play cops and robbers since it sounded like so much fun. (anything one sister does the other always gets jealous and wants to do as well). so (to my delight) the three of us played C&Rs togther and had lots of fun, but , yet again, thats another story ;)

I hope you enjoyed reading my wee story as much as ive enjoyed writing it. Id be glad to hear from any comments from any1.

David
Scotland