Joe : 02 - My 2 crazy friends : Revenge (mmm/f, fff/mmm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Joe : 02 - My 2 crazy friends : Revenge (mmm/f, fff/mmm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Joe's stories
02 - My 2 crazy friends : Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By Joe

Friday, June 7th 2002 - 05:34:17 PM

My 2 crazy friends : Revenge

This is the next and last part of the story. It is about the 3 of us ready to get revenge on Dill's sister for our humiliation. If you have no idea what I'm talking about then go back and read My 2 crazy friends which was my first post. Oh BTW this story has many more details than the other had. Now on with the story.....

It had been a week or two after the "conflict" with Dill's sister and the 3 of us were once again back at Dill's house. Dill informed us on arrival that his sister had developed the pictures she took and had been blackmailing him for weeks. We knew Dill's sister well and if she threatened to do something, she'd do it! Together we formulated a plan to go tie her up and force her to tell us where the pictures were so we could get dispose of them. It seemed pretty flaw proof so we set it into action.

Dill's sister was in her room on her bed listening to her cd player. She was facing the wall so she didn't see us walk in. We crept up on her quietly and grabbed her. She was much bigger than ......well me (Dill is a huge 6.1 and Fatts is 5.8 while I am only 5.1) but the three of us over took her. Dill and Fatts held down her arms while I tied them to the bed posts and then we did the same with her feet. She was now in a semi stretched-out position with her body like an X. We asked her where the pictures were but she wouldn't tell. We tickled every ticklish part of her until she cried but she still wouldn't tell. We even put 7 icecubes down her tank top but she still wouldn't tell us.

We were about to tickle her some more but then Dill's parents came home. Not wanting to explain this to them we quickly untied her. Dill's parents asked us what the moaning sound they had heard was (It was Dill's sister's gag). I was about to say something but Dill's sister pushed me to the side. In that split second I thought to myself, "This is it, we are going to be in sooo much trouble!" But instead of taking the chance to send us to our graves she said,"I had a little stomach ache but I'm fine now". She smiled sweatly :).

His parents took the answer and walked away from the room. Dumbfounded, we stared at Dill's sister. Usually she would take any reason at all and try to get me and Fatts sent home from Dill's (as you can tell she wasn't very fond of us). She looked at our confusion and replied, "Theirs no point to us fighting over those silly pictures. I'll give you the pictures later tonight, ok?". I assumed she wanted to laugh at them some more before giving them up so we agreed. She did seem sincere about the whole thing and had a strait face the whole time.

Before I continue the story you must know me and Fatts were spending the night at Dills while his parents went to a Faith Hill concert (That's what his sister ment when she said later tonight). Any way it was about 7:00 and Dill's parents had been gone for 30 minutes when the doorbell rang. Dills sister invited 2 older girls (about her age) in and told us they were spending the night too. After they were settled they came downstairs to the basement (where we were) each with one big duffle bag. Something started to look familiar so we asked what the bags were for.

"You have to play a little game with us before you can have the pictures", she taunted as she lit a nearby candle and dimmed the lights.

I suddenly noticed that both her friends were tall and both looked strong (They must have been friends from he swim team).

"We are going to play dress up with our 3 new dollies", she said. "But there will be rewards", she said as she pulled out th 15 humiliating pictures and burned one in th candle. Once it got almost completely burn't she blew it out and threw it away.

Well, as I had suspected the bags were full of womens clothing. First we had to put on matching bras and panties, black, read, and green (in the order of me, Dill, and Fatts). Another picture went up in smoke. Next we had to stuff the bras with cotton balls and pose. Fwoosh, the third picture was gone. Next we all were forced to put on tights. Mine were white as were Dills and Fatts got black ones. Forth picture gone. We were all given dresses next. I got the white ballet dress (that was like a skirt on me), Dill got one of the girl's old Dorothy (wizard of Oz) halloween costume, and Fatts got a long red prom dress from the biggest girl. After that, the rest of the pictures were disposed of after we put on the accessoriess. i eventually had white heels, a blonde curly wig, and assorted make up on me.Dill had red shiney heels, a brown wig, and makeup. Poor Fatts had red Pumps, a black wig, and makeup.

We took one look at each other and laughed out loud. It was finally over. We were about to take it all off when Dill's sister and the other girls reached in the bags and pulled out a huge clump of rope and two rolls of duct tape.

"You did'nt think you were off the hook for tying me up did you?".

Each one of us was tackled by a large girl and picked up kicking and yelling. I was thrown into the closet and Dill's sister started her work. she first duct taped my arms to my sides so tightly that I could hardly move them. Then she used rope and tied my feet together. Lastly she removed my shoes and threw a rope over the longbar for the coat hangers. She tied one part of the rope to my feet and the hoysted me up feet first into the air.I was hanging upsidedown in the closet facing the mirror on the back of the wall.

I will finish the last half of the story later........... Stay tuned and sry that it's so long.

Short Joe

-----------------------------------------------

Saturday, June 8th 2002 - 12:54:42 PM

My 2 crazy friends :Revenge part 2

Hi again! This is the final chapter in my story. I hope you've liked it so far and I'm sorry for all the spelling mistakes in the other two. I had to write them both pretty quickly. I hope you enjoy the ending of my tale.

When we last left me and my friends we were tricked into getting "dressed up" and I was tied with my arms at my sides with duct tape. Me and my costumed body were forced into the air when Dill's sister tied a rope to my legs and threw it over the pole in the closet. she pulled me up enough so my head was inches off the ground. I was facing the back of the closet and through the mirror I could see what was happening to Dill and Fatts. The girl tying Dill had unfolded the couch to a bed and had tied will in the same X formation we had tied his sister except is looked alot tighter. Fatts was struggling is a complex hogtie on the floor and was moaning helplessly through his duct tape gag.

His sister spun me around and had a sock ready to be shoved in my mouth. Before she could stuff it in I said angerly, "Have your fun (Bad word) while your parents are gone, but when they get back I'm telling them everything!". She laughed at me and said," My parents won't be home untill 12:00 in the afternoon". " you and your buddies are our new toys for the next 17 hours!" (It was about 8:00 at the time)." I had planed this ever since you tried to torture me for those pictures, now it's your turn!". I was paralized with both fear and surprise. I didn't even notice her stuffing the sock in my mouth and duct taping it shut. She wrapped some more tape around my arms and tied a bow tightly around the wig so it wouldn't fall off.

The girls stood back and admired their new toys. Then Dill's sister walked away and came back with a small box. "You didn't really think I'd get rid of those pictures did you guys, well I'm gonna take some more. She walked around snapping pictures of us struggling and yelling through our gags. After that, she took pictures of the torture that followed. All 3 of us had our heels taken off and were tickled relentlessly. I swung back and forth laughing and crying at the same time, helpless against her will. Dill tried to fight back his bonds but was tickles harder. Fatts just rolled around in his hogtie until he was pinned and gave up. After that other tortures such as poking, teasing, and freezing us with icecubes took place.

By about 11:00 the girls got bored with us so they put us to bed. Fatts was placed in Dill's dog's cage (hogtie and all) and the cage was taped shut. Dill was left on the bed but tied down with alot of duct tape so he couldn't move an inch. I was taken down from my perch and had most of my body tied with tape. Then I was placed feet first into a sleeping bag and the zippers were locked in place around my head like last time. Then the bag was pulled up over the bar and I was left hanging again. At least this time I was up head first in the air (being upside down made me dizzy and gave me a headache). The girls blind folded the 3 of us, shoved Fatts and his doggy cage into the closet, and closed the door. I heard a "click" and knew it was locked.

From the sound of it, the girls watched a movie and then went to bed. After struggling some more I eventually fell asleep. I could tell Fatts did too by his gagged snoring noises. I was woken up pinatta style by my hanging bag being poked with sticks. Once I was let down and Fatts was let out of the cage, they informed us it was time for breakfast. We were all untied but forced to eat in the dresses. After that and a few more blackmail pictures, the 3 of us were free and changed back and ran to my house. To this day me and Fatts have NEVER gone to Dills house when his sister is home!

Thats the end of my story and I hope you enjoyed it! Plz give me any feed back you wish!

Short Joe
o_short_joe_o@yahoo.com