A Friend : 01 - Tied the Babysitter (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

A Friend : 01 - Tied the Babysitter (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

A Friend's stories
01 - Tied the Babysitter
Story index at the bottom

By A Friend

Friday, June 7th 2002 - 09:19:38 AM

Tied the Babysitter

I just found your site and thought I would post a true story. I have always dug bondage. Being tied up and tying up others. I had several experiences as a youngster getting tied up and tying up other people. At that time (about age thirteen) I was always looking for ways to tie someone up else or get myself tied up. I always seemed to be on the losing end of war games. Thus on those few occasions I had a sitter I would set the mental wheels in motion. Julie (name changed to protect the innocent) was 17 or 18 at the time and a high school senior. As far as her looks were concerned, think Barbara Feldon at that age and maybe a little heavier. Brown hair and a great body. (which is why I plotted doing this in the first place.)

Julie came over one Friday evening, after Mom and Dad had gone to a nightclub, to watch over things. I immediately set my plan in motion which was to bind, gag and watch Julie struggle. She had on grey sweat pants and a green tee shirt with the high school athletic dept logo. I was in the living room laying on the floor watching TV when she came in. She said hello and I didn't say anything in return. I wanted her to start teasing me, so that when I retaliated it would appear she started the events that would eventually lead to her binding.

"Aren't you gonna say hello?" I grinned but didn't say anything and kept facing the TV.

She gently nugded me in the back with her foot, "Hey you!" she urged, "get up."

"Don't make me hurt you!" I said.

"You hurt me, you are dreaming kiddo." came her amused reply.

"Then I'm gonna tie you up!" I shot back.

"Fat chance kiddo." (I couldn't believe it, Mom and Dad hadn't been gone 15 minutes and Julie had already walked into my trap!)

"I'll do it!" I said.

"No way Jose' she replied.

With that she nudged me in the back again.

"That's it," I said and I was off and running to get the ropes out of the closet. (From the first time I mentioned "Tied up" Julie never flinched. As you will see, she never protested anything or questioned me. I've always loved her for that. She certainly had to ask herself why a thirteen year old boy would have about a hundred feet of neatly coiled rope and duct tape handy in his closet. Especially when nothing else in his room was neat.)

I was back with my rope in hand and wondered if she would let me tie her. Julie had the kind of body all thirteen year old boys go for. I had been to the local YMCA with her and seen her in a bathing suit. She had firm breasts and thighs and always seemed to be tanned. Not an ounce of fat anywhere.

I motioned to the chair I had set up in the corner. It was a curved back wooden chair with verticle slats in the back. The kind we all know is good for chair ties. She sat down "Okay, but not for long, I have homework tonight."

I started tying her hands together behind the chair rungs. My hands were shaking. I think she sensed that but she never said anything. I know she could hear my labored breathing as I began to deprive her of her freedom. I tied and cinched her wrists then did the same with her ankles.

"That's pretty tight." She finally said.

I was too excited to say much in return expect for "Really." I wanted to tie her up completely and I was not about to let this opportunity go by, even if I did eventually get found out. I picked up another length of rope and tied her waist to the chair. I think the TV was still on but I didn't notice. I wrapped rope higher on her torso around those breasts and over the shoulder so she was harnessed to the chair. Julie didn't move or test her bonds. I think she was waiting for me to finish. I cinched her upper arms to the back of the chair so there was no possibility she could work her arms free. At this point I was so excited I didn't care if she knew it was turning me on. Secretly I hoped she did know. I finished tying her by looping several feet of rope around her gorgeous, firm thighs just above the knees. I had to reach through between her thighs to get the rope to cinch. Julie eyed me while I did this but said nothing. I pulled it tight and tied the end of the rope to the chair.

"Well, she said, I guess you did tie me up."

At that point I picked up the duct tape just to see if Julie would protest. She didn't. I was very turned on by this time and was determined to make it perfect. I wrapped duct tape completely around her head covering her mouth. I tore it off and stepped back.

"I got you now!" I said. "Can you get free?"

She then began to test her bonds. I still have fantasies thinking about what I saw next...

...for the next thirty minutes Julie struggled. She very slowly began to squirm and twist. She did not do it with any plan or goal. She just writhed her body slowly and almost rythmically. Watching her torso press against her tight tee shirt as the ropes firmly held her in place was magical. Thinking about it now it seems almost a certainty that she was "into it." Julie didn't mmphhh much either. But I could hear her breathing quicken as she became more and more tired by her efforts. What I thought would be a game for fun had become something much deeper for both of us. Julie liked being tied, that was obvious. She knew I liked tying her up.

She could only slide her legs slightly against one another and I could see the muscles in her track team thighs straining. Even through her sweat pants I could clearly see the outline of her quadriceps. Julie had those thick type of ankles that taper into well shaped calves. Her ankles didn't budge as she shifted her feet. In fact, nothing budged. I had done to good a job. She stopped moving as though resigned to her predicament. I asked her if she wanted to be untied and she nodded.

We didn't speak about it the rest of the evening. In fact I don't think she ever told anyone. We left that state and moved west not long after that incident and I haven't seen her since we left.

Julie, if you are out there reading this. I wish you well darling.

A Friend
USA

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I like it!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic