Joe : 01 - My 2 crazy friends (mm/m, m/m, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Joe : 01 - My 2 crazy friends (mm/m, m/m, f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Joe's stories
01 - My 2 crazy friends
Story index at the bottom

By Joe

Thursday, June 6th 2002 - 08:58:34 PM

My 2 crazy friends

This is a story of what happened when my friends got bored. I don't want to use their real names so I'll call them by their nick names, Dill (15) and Fatts (16) (Don't ask). Oh and BTW we're all guys. Anyway we were in Dill's basement when his parents were gone. Their was nothing on tv so I suggested we play a game.BIG mistake! Well, Fatts suggests we play truth or dare. I said the game is stupid without girls but eventually agreed when he started pleading.

After a couple boring dares and truths that everyone already knew, it was Fatt's turn.

"Truth or dare?", he asked trying to act all cool as he said it.

"Dare", I replied sarcasticly copying his "cool" voice.

"Ok then", he replied "You have to put on whatever i go and get for you to wear".

"Fine", I said.

I didn't really have a choice anyway since Dill and Fatts were much taller than me (at 5.1) and much stronger. Fatts brought back a black silk bra, white tights, white high heels,and a small white dress. I had suspected he would get one or two items from Dill's sister's room but this was alot.

"Ha",exclaimed Dill "That was my sisters old ballet dress from 6 years ago, looks like you might be just small enough for it Joe!".

"Yah yah, I'll get you back later Fatts", I said as I grabbed the pile and went into the bathroom.

I had a hard time with most of the stuff. Being a guy, I had never put on tights, heels, or a ridiculously small dress before but after a couple tries, I had it all on.

When I returned, my friends took a couple minutes to laugh and rub it in.

"Ok", i said "Now it's my turn".

"I don't think so", Fatts said "We're gonna play a new game now!".

They ran up and tackled me. Then while Fatts held me down, Dill got the rope and duct tape they had hid when I was getting changed. They tied my wrists together behind my back and tied my ankles together as well. They left me squirming in my bonds while they went back and got a few more presents for me.

They returned with another pair of tights, more rope, and a wig, all in a big duffle bag. They then shoved the tights in my mouth and used 5 good pieces of tape to gag me. I tried to say, "Fatts what the heck is this, this is not funny man!", but it came out as a series of MMMMMMMPPHHHHH's

Ignoring my plees, Fatts took the wig and shoved it on my head while Dill watched in glee. I angrily shook it off again and again.

"Hey, I know how to keep it on his head", Dill proclaimed.

He ran upstairs and soon returned with a ribbon which he put under my neck and wrapped around my head to make a bow at the top of my head.

"Awww, Isn't she pretty", Fatts taunted.

They took turns pinching me and taunting my wriggling body. Then they removed my gag and waited for my reply. A slew of angry curse words and slurs from all my humilliation poured out at them.

"I think you're forgetting who's in charge here Josephine",taunted Fatts, "We can fix that up too!".

The tights were shoved back into my mouth and tape was tied around my head. They put me in a hogtie and wrapped me in more rope. They also made sure that the shoes and wig wern't coming off any time soon by using clear tape. They stood back and admired their angry victim. Then came the last bit of it all.They stuffed me in that big bag from before (It stinks being so small) all except for by head. then fatts grabbed a master-lock off the basement rug and locked it over the two zippers on the bag. I had to admit defeat.

They sat for a moment admiring their work and then Fatts stuffed me in the closet. Wondering when they would let me out and going over in my mind all of the things I had on me I overheard Fatts and Dill.

"Maybe you overdid it with the lock fatts",said Dill.

"Shut up or your next", yelled Fatts.

Then they went away and I sat alone in the closet. i was there for about 45 minutes before the door opened and something big fell in next to me. It was Dill!. I couldn't see what he was wearing in the dark closet but by the way he was yellin at Fatts (gag less) he didn't like it. Dill told me that Fatts tricked him into doing the same thing he made me do.

"Moron", I yelled through my gag.

Fatts opened the door and gagged Dill. Then he showed me that dill was wearing a bikini, a leotard, and a prom dress. He was tied in the same fashion I was except for the bag. I was going to laugh but then I realized what I looked like in the mirror in back of the closet. Fatts laughed at us and then closed the door.

We moaned and yelled for another hour before fatts came back to let us go. He explains that he had needed to blow off some steam and we really helped him out. He did take several blackmail pictures before beginning to undo Dills rope. Before he could finish however, Dills older(19) sister (who Fatt's had stolen everything from) came back from her outing and checked her room. Well she rushed down stairs and found the three of us wearing her old (and new) cloths. She grabbed Fatts and tied him down with the remaining rope. After gagging him with alot of tape she shoved him in the closet with me and Dill.

"This will teach you little jerks to stay out of my stuff!", she yelled snapping pictures left and right with the disposable camera.

It was a LONG TIME before she let us out.

Joe