TJT rocks : 01 - Michelle's first time (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TJT rocks : 01 - Michelle's first time (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

TJT rocks's stories
01 - Michelle's first time
Story index at the bottom

By TJT rocks

Sunday, March 10th 2002 - 04:43:56 PM

Michelle's first time

Hi all this is my fist time posting and I would just like to say wow what a wonderful site. I hope its around a lot longer.

To set up my story I will first have to give you some background information. I have enjoyed bondage for a long time and have always wanted to try it. Finally I found someone(my girlfriend Michelle) who might consider it but I was too afraid to ask her.

One night Michelle and I were at a park just lying down on a blanket looking at the stars. Finally we got to talking. We were, and still are very serious so we wanted to know the truth about one another. She asked me if I had any secrets to tell her and finally I admitted to her my love of bondage. She laughed at me pretty hard, I was beginning to become embarrassed when she stopped laughing. Luck would have that she had been wanting to try Bondage for a long time but didn't have the guts to ask me. We came to the conclusion that we would try it some time, but to make it more fun she didn't know when or where.

It was an August night when I decided to make my move. The dawn of probably the best summer of my 18 years. I told her to meet me at a park near my house. It was pretty late and there was little danger of being seen.

I parked my car and got out and waited for her. Finally she arrived, she looked great, almost sophisticated. Michelle is about 5ft 3, great body, brown hair and brown eyes. Her eyes can almost speak to you, they are all the much better from behind a gag. She was wearing short tight jean shorts, and a very tight white, three button shirt. The shirt could however be revealing if need be. She walked over to the driver side door of my car and looked in but I wasn't in the car. I had a strip of duct tape already in my hand that way I could put my hand over her mouth and gag her very quickly. I know the duct tape by itself doesn't do much, but i just needed it for a few minutes. I waited to make my move......

TJT rocks

------------------------------------------------

Sunday, March 10th 2002 - 10:42:14 PM

Michelle's first time part II

I waited to make my move. Michelle checked the driver side door of my car and looked surprised to find that I was not there. She headed back towards her car when I jumped from behind mine and clamped my hand over her mouth. She whimpered much to the enjoyment of my ears. I forced her onto her stomach and pinned her arms at her side with my legs. I then wrapped duct tape around her legs about three times, while she let out muffled crys.

Michelle is the perfect damsel in distress extremely beautiful and weak. I grabbed both her wrist and held them together as I wrapped the duct tape around them several times. Finally I picked her up and put her in the back seat of my car. I drove to my destination as quickly as possible, a remote country rode. I stopped the car and looked in the back seat at her. I could tell she smiled at me with those big brown eyes. I took the duct tape off of her mouth and asked if she was okay. After confirming that she was fine and enjoying herself we talked about how much she wanted me to do to her. I couldn't believe my ears.

I got into the back seat and reached into my bag O tricks I brought along. I pulled out a scarf and stuffed it into her mouth. I then placed four strips of black duct tape over her mouth. She looked great. I then made a few very long strips of duct tape to wrap around her body. Just above the breasts and just below. I secured her legs around the ankles, and knees. After that I got into the front and looked back. There was a beautiful young securely bound and gagged in the back seat. She struggled and gave out muffled cries for mine and hers enjoyment. I drove around on the highway for about ten minutes before I took her to our next destination, and what is now our spot. I climbed in the back with her and the rest of the night was, well very good.

If there is any interest I will share some more of our stories, including the night I tied Michelle and her hot friend Marie up. Thanx

TJT rocks