Mark Thomas : 01 - My first real life tie up (f+m+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mark Thomas : 01 - My first real life tie up (f+m+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mark Thomas's stories
01 - First real tie up
Story index at the bottom

By Mark Thomas

Monday, January 14th 2002 - 03:21:03 PM

My first real life tie up

I grew up in a home and we were always playing tied up games. I was 12 at the time and loved playing a detective. I guess it was because they were always on the television.

Anyway, one day I came out to play in the small backyard at the back of the house. There were six different houses with sets of about sixteen kids living in each one. The home was mixed sexes. To my surprise I saw Dajo a half-caste boy tied spread-eagled to a wire mesh fence. Each arm was tied separately to the fence and out stretched. His legs tied same way.

I asked one of the kids what they were doing. He told me that it was Daio's idea to be tied up and tickled. I watched for a while but could see that he had ceased to enjoy it. He spat at one of the kids who were really laying into the tickling of him, and he responded by spitting back. An older girl called Sharon decided enough was enough and released him. She then asked who wanted to go next. So me being stupid said I would. My god was that the worse thing that I ever did. The tickling under the arms was sheer murder and they did not let up either. It continued on the sides, my feet, up my shirt and on to my back, my neck which I hated, and tried to move my head to the side to protect it but to no avail. In fact anywhere they could get maximum nastiness. I was laughing so much I sometimes gagged or pleaded with them but to no avail.

There I was tied spread-eagled and at their mercy. However one of the staff called out teas up. So they all ran in and left me there. I shouted at them to release me but all that happened was that Lucy a friend of Sharon's ran in came back and put a white sheet of cotton around my mouth but not before stuffing tissue in there first that flaked and got soggy in my mouth. It got really cold out there and it was getting dark. I knew I was going to get into trouble once I went into the house. I guess the other kids thought that I would eventually get out of it, but they did me up so securely my wrists was getting really red. I pulled at it but had to be careful, as the wire (mesh) fence was bending forward. If I pulled to hard the fence would have come of the ground and I would have ended up face forward on the floor. I just could not slip my hands out of either knot.

It was only when Sharon got a bit worried that the meal was nearly over and that I was still not coming in that she came out to see how I was. The wind by now had picked up and the rain had splattered my face and was leaving my clothes damp. She released me and I went into the house. She begged me not to tell otherwise next time it would be worse. So she left me to explain why I was late and of course I got a spanking from a member of the staff. So you know what? Afterwards I did tell. After all if she had the guts to leave me out there she should have had the guts to take what was coming. She knew that the staff who ran the home would not see the funny side of it, and they did not. Well she did leave me in the wind and rain and then to take a beating. Was that the reason I told? Nah, it was because I had actually enjoyed the situation of helplessness and wanted more. And boy did I get it the tickling first, but the pain that goes with being what she called a snitch.

More of my real life tie ups to be follow at a later time.

Mark Thomas
mark_thomas37@hotmail.com
London England