Newby : 01 - Didn't Know What I Was Getting Into (m/f, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Newby : 01 - Didn't Know What I Was Getting Into (m/f, f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Newby's stories
01 - Didn't Know What I Was Getting Into
Story index at the bottom

By Newby

Monday, January 14th 2002 - 07:32:17 AM

Didn't Know What I Was Getting Into

I've read these stories for a while now, and I really only have one that I can contribute. I've been interested in bondage since I can remember, but only on one occasion have I been really stuck...

When I was 15, I had this girlfriend, we'll call her Kim. Kim was a red-head, about 5'7" with a medium body. She was a year older than myself. We'd played tie-up a few times before, but never got real serious with it. Kind of just feeling each other out, I guess.

Well, this one day, I decided I was going to get the best of her. It was summer, so we had the leisure to do pretty much whatever we wanted to for a few months. I asked her if she wanted to see who was really better at this tie-up thing, me or her, and she just smiled. I replied by saying that I'd do her first. We walked downstairs to her basement, where I was planning on really sticking it to her this time.

It was a simple tie-up, really. I simply tied her hands together, and then strung them up over one of the support beams, pulling it tight, and tying it off. She was now stuck on her tiptoes, so I tied her feet together, and then went to get a drink. When I returned, she was just as I left her, so I decided to have a little fun. Since we were both REALLY ticklish, I knew what this decision would entail for me later, but I did it anyway. For about 10 minutes she was squirming and laughing...so hard that she could hardly breathe.

I gave her a break, and then started in on her again, and another 10 minutes later she was begging me to stop and let her out. I stopped, but I didn't let her out for another hour or so, and periodically I'd tickle her feet. She promised I'd regret this, and boy did I...two days later.

Newby
josh111980@hotmail.com

--------------------------------------------------

Sunday, January 20th 2002 - 03:09:11 AM

Didn't Know What I Was Getting Into Part 2

When we left off, I had just untied my girlfriend, who was tied with her hands stretched so far above her head that she was on her tiptoes for roughly an hour and a half. She promised revenge (besides, we still had to see who was really better at this!), but postponed "until further notice", due to the fact that her calves were very sore...and her shoulders, and her wrists, and her thighs...

Well, two days later, Jenny caught me by surprised. I came over expecting to watch a movie and just hang out, when she announced that she would be tying me up today. "Goodie!" I thought. Little did I know, I was in for the most stringent bondage of my life.

I might first say that she was VERY thorough about this. First, she had me strip to my boxers, and then she blindfolded me and tied my wrists behind my back on her bed. I could tell already that these weren't the same knots she usually used. Next, she tied my ankles and knees together.

"You're not going to hogtie me, are you?" See, I had found that hogties were the hardest to get out of so far.

"No, I've got something better than that planned for you." At this point, I should've opted out, but I was far too curious to see what she was going to do.

She next brought another rope around the back of my neck, passed it under my armpits, and tied it secure in the middle of my back. This was the anchor for what she had planned.

"Alright, time for your gag."

"Hey, no fair! I didn't gag you!"

But she obliged, so I took the sock. Next thing I knew, I was lying on my stomach, with my ankles being drawn up towards my back.

"MMMPH!" After my back was arched almost to the point of hurt, she passed a rope through my wrist coils, and I moaned as I felt what was coming next. As suspected, the other end of that rope went under the rope that was secured to the back of my neck, and the space between my wrists the back of my neck grew shorter and shorter. When I thought my arms were going to be pulled out of socket, she finally tied it off.

I was, in a word, stuck. I had never even dreamed of such a position, and here I was, completely helpless! She had obviously spent days planning this, as she confessed later to me. Every movement seemed to make something tighten, so after about 5 minutes of struggling, I just lay there, as motionless as possible, hoping she'd let me out soon.

"So, how are your binds?" she asked.

"Mmmph hmmph mm hmmph!" was all I could manage.

"Well, that's good. I'll be back to check on you in a little bit."

I couldn't believe she was leaving me like this! After the longest 10 minutes of my life, she returned, only to start tickling me relentlessly. She worked every part of my body, as I am ticklish all over, and of course, saved my feet for last, which she worked on for another 5 minutes. After 15 minutes of tickling, and another 30 of that horrid positon, she asked if I was ready to make a deal...

newby