weazy : 01 - First real tie up (mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

weazy : 01 - First real tie up (mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

weazy's stories
01 - First real tie up
Story index at the bottom

By weazy

Friday, January 11th 2002 - 04:51:17 AM

First real tie up

I have been a fan of this site for a while and enjoy the stories greatly. I have decided to post a story but please bear with me I am not a great writer.

When I was between the ages of 10 to 14 me and a friend of mine used to play a game we called escape. The game was that one of us would be tied up by the other and see how long it would take to escape. We were not very good at this and so normally we would be able to escape in a matter of a few minutes. For the stories sake I will call my friend David.

David and I both enjoyed this game and played it often but keep it to ourselves. One day while were playing another friend from our street came over to see if we would like to play with him. I will call him Jon. Since we were in the middle of playing escape he asked what we were doing so we told him and he seemed to be interested so we asked him if he wanted to play. I would soon find that this question would lead to the most stringent tie up of my life to that point.

Me, David and Jon were in the basement of my house and it was a early summer afternoon. We have two bedrooms in our basement one with a double bed and one with two single beds about three feet apart from each other and this was the room we were going to play escape in. Since earlier I had tied up David and of course he escaped in about five minutes so we decided it would be my turn to be tied. I was were blue jeans and a t-shirt and socks. Jon told me to sit on the bed and put my hands behind my back and I did as I was told. He used a old jump rope we had that we cut the plastic ends off of to use during our game. He wrap the rope around my crossed wrist about four times and knotted it off, I could tell immediately that this was far different from any knot David ever tied and that I was going to have some work to do to free myself. But Jon was not done yet, we also had a old belt of my fathers that had belt hole the hole length of the belt and that made it perfect for bondage. Jon took the belt and told me to take a deep breath and as I did he tightened the belt around my arms and chest pinning my arms tightly to my body when I let my breath out. Next Jon took another jump rope we had and tied my legs together just above my knees and at that point I knew I was helpless to escape from this tie.

Normally at this point of the game the person tied is left to struggle out of his bonds but since Jon had never played the game before he had different ideas. First him and David made fun of my efforts to free myself that were unsuccessful and they seem to know that it was useless. Next they made me stand on one of the beds while still bound and jump to the other bed. At that point I realized why Jon tied me at the knees instead of the ankles. I can still remember jumping from one bed to the other there was a mixture of excitement and fear that I will never forget. After I satisfied there wishes they left me alone to try to escape while they went to get something to drink. I remember lying there bound unable to escape wondering how long I would be left there and how much I trueling enjoyed the feeling of inescapable bondage. I was soon untied probably after ten minutes or so after I admitted that I could not escape and we spent the rest of the afternoon playing football in the back yard. Me and David never had the opportunity to play escape with Jon again after that but I remember the one time well and he taught both me a David alot that afternoon that we used in our games after that.

I have since grow into a man I now have a wife that understands me and will tie me up when I ask and she does and excellent job and I have the pictures to prove it just I email me and I might let you see them.

That is it for now let me know what you think of my story and if you want to her more of mine a Davids games.

weazy
r_schmit@hotmail.com