Watcher : 01 - Tied up by Liz (f/mmm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Watcher : 01 - Tied up by Liz (f/mmm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Watcher's stories
01 - Tied up by Liz
Story index at the bottom

By Watcher

Thursday, January 3rd 2002 - 02:50:39 PM

I've read this page for a while, but have never contributed. Then one letter ("Bound by Linda," December 15) really brought back memories - some good, some not so good.

When I was a kid, I had three really good friends - two boys (Adam and Thun) and one girl (Liz). We had known each other for years - Thun and his parents had come from Vietnam during the war. Thun and Liz were one year older than Adam or I was, but we played together all the time, after school and weekends. And somewhere along the line we started played tie-up games. A couple of times Liz' parents caught us (we usually played at her house - I lived right across the street from her) and told us not to tie each other up any more, but we did it anyway. We were good at it too, usually not being able to escape each other's tie-ups.

Then, one Saturday afternoon, we were in Liz's basement watching television. Her mother had gone out to shop, and so we decided to get out our rope and tape and have a session. After talking for a while, we decided that Liz would tie up the three of us boys. She thought, and then had each of us stand by one of the posts that went down the middle of the large basement room. We each put our hands behind our respective post, and Liz went from one to the other tying our wrists tightly, cinching the rope and adding duct tape over the top to insure we didn't get it untied. Next she took more rope, and tied our ankles, binding them to our post. More rope went around our bodies at our waist, and Liz threaded the rope through the belt loops on our pants saying that she did that so the rope wouldn't fall down as we wiggled. More rope bound each of us at upper arm level.

Now all three of us stood a few feet apart, each tied to a separate post. Finally, Liz put a ping-pong ball in each of our mouths (we had found that ping pong balls made good gagging material - they didn't get all soggy like wads of cloth), and wrapped our lower heads with more duct tape. As something special, she then took more duct tape and wrapped it over our mouths and then around the post more or less fastening our heads to the posts. It was about as tied up as I had ever been.

We had an agreement - we stayed tied up for about an hour, and Liz announced that it was about one-thirty. She sat down on a couch and watched us squirm and try, quite unsuccessfully, to escape. She had a program on the television which she was also watching. Suddenly, her mother called (none of us had heard her come in - probably because we were talking or the noise from the TV), and Liz answered. We were all scared her mother would discover us but her mother just asked her to come upstairs.

Liz whispered that she would be right back, she turned off the television and she headed upstairs leaving us alone. We waited for a long time, wondering when Liz would return and free us. Then I heard a door close, and a car start and I thought it drove away. We waited, and we waited. We each made what noise we could in our gags, but nothing could be understood. I fought with the rope, but with my hands behind my back and around the post, it was useless.

After a long time, I heard my mother calling. I was supposed to be home by four-thirty to do chores and help get dinner. With the gag, I couldn't answer. We were all worried I'm sure, and Adam actually looked really scared, turning his head from one of us to the other as much as the tape would allow. Still we waited and we waited. I can't describe how much each of us wanted to be untied at that point. But all we could do was stand and wait.

Finally, Liz and her mother returned, and together they ran down the stairs and freed us. It was almost seven o'clock and we had been tied there for about five and one-half hours. Liz didn't realize how long they would be gone as her mother said they were just running to the store for a second and Liz didn't want to tell her mother about us being tied up for fear of getting into trouble. Then her mother thought of other things to do, and ran into some friends, and then suggested they go visit some relatives across town. That was when Liz finally broke down and told her that we were tied up in her basement, so they rushed home.

My mother was furious and there were lots angry conversations between the parents about who did and who didn't watch their children very carefully. Adam's parents didn't allow him to play with us for a long time. Liz was punished - grounded and not allowed to play with us for months. And when we could see each other again we were strictly forbidden any more tie-ups - and that time we obeyed. Only later did I realize how dangerous it could have been. But I'll never forget how it felt to be so tightly bound and gagged and not knowing when I would be freed.

Watcher
http://Memory