Keyser Soze : 01 - Learning about Friends, Mostly in School (m/f, m+/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Keyser Soze : 01 - Learning about Friends, Mostly in School (m/f, m+/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Keyser Soze's stories
01 - Learning about Friends, Mostly in School
Story index at the bottom

By Keyser Soze

Saturday, December 29th 2001 - 08:23:00 PM

Learning about Friends, Mostly in School

Hi all, this story takes place during this and the past year of school (which hasn't finished yet), actually it's a bunch of really short stories, but still...anyway, I'm currently 16, living in Toronto. Just a bit about my self before I start. I think I started down "the bondage path" when I was four. Being a typical male, I was into shows with violence and martial arts. My fave of these shows was the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I guess that's how it started because in almost every episode of that show, the Turtles' friend, April got tied up. Anyway, I didn't play tie-up games with any girls because my parents were really overprotective (they're originally from the Indian sub-continent) and didn't like me hanging around girls. At the time I was okay with that so I didn't care.

So, the first incident of bondage that I encountered happened at the end of last year. My friends Annie (all names changed) and Bob, and I were sitting around talking in Tech class. Bob and I were sitting on desks looking at her on the chair, when we noticed another guy coming up behind her with an extension cord. Guessing his intentions, we let him go ahead, and when Annie stretched out, he grabbed her arms, and tied them together behind the chair. We started tickling her after that and the other guy ruined her hair.

The funniest part was when our teacher came out and actually took a polaroid of her, hands tied behind her, and hair all messed up. Afterwards, we all thought it was pretty fun, even Annie, I think she liked it, meh.

The second time I encountered some sort of bondage situation was at a concert/show taping. One of our resident TV stations, CTV, had started up a music show and one of their guests were Tegan and Sara (if you don't know them, I suggest you look 'em up, 'cuz they're really good). Anyway, during the between song banter, Sara jokingly yelled up to a rowdy girl on the balcony that she was 'gonna hogtie her'. Tegan, who was in my opinion hotter in more tight-fitting clothes, interjected: "We're from Calgary. So we will. Sara practices on me all the time." A couple of people I didn't know whistled, and my best friend, Moe, who was with me did his mock making-fun-of-rappers "yea, bling bling" thing. I didn't really show a reaction, but inside I felt pretty good. Now I knew that my best friend was more like me than I thought, but we haven't ventured on the topic since. Bondage today is kinda like homosexuality in 15th century England, the passion that cannot be named.

The next encounters all happened this year. The first was at our school during the grade 9 frosh week official initiation. I don't want to go into too much depth about it, but basically one of the tasks of the grade 9s was to do dares. That week, another good friend, Serena, had been annoying me by getting kids to steal my glasses, my guitar, and my straw hat (I'm "eccentric"). So to get her back, I dared the smallest grade 9s to take spools of string (supplied by my friends and I) to tie her up. They grouped around her then wrapped the string several times around her wrists then just ran around in circles tying the rest of her body and her legs. Then they knotted off. I thought it was just plain funny, and she was having a blast trying to get out.

Sorry to bore you, but I still gotta couple more. Sometime just before school got out for Winter Break, I was sitting talking to my friend Jana in Physics class. She was wearing a green sweatshirt over a small pink T-shirt, flared jeans, and platform shoes. Repeatedly she hit me with her sweatshirt sleeve in the face, until I got a bit annoyed, then I grabbed one shirt sleeve and then the other and tied them together in a poor straitjacket.

Of course easily she got out by taking off the sweatshirt, and then smiled and said "Tie me up Scotty (a reference to Star Trek, not my name)". Remembering the reference in the Simpsons, I laughed and said "I cannot reach the control panel..." and then, "plus, I don't have anything to do it with". At this time, the teacher was not in the room, so I looked through his desk and got a length of string out. Jana just defiantly smiled and stood there. I came back and tied her wrists behind her back, facing each other. Everyone kinda laughed because when the teacher came back, we still had the string, and so we hid it while Jana quickly sat down. Throughout the rest of the class, we talked as usual, joking around, making fun of Jana repeatedly, and then at the end of the period we untied her, and snuck the spool of string back onto the teacher's desk. We haven't talked about it since, but I wanna tie her up again and properly (something on April Fool's probably).

My last story takes place in Ancient Civilizations class. Somebody was doing a presentation on Religion and one of there topics was mummification. As a class game, the presenters grouped the class into groups of four and then gave each group a roll of toilet paper. My group was my friends Andy and Jack, a girl I've been infatuated with for a while: Kelly, and I. The task of the group was to mummify one of the people and see who did the best job in the end. Kelly, instantly got up, and said "I'm getting tied up." I had no complaints to that, so we set about to it. Kelly was wearing really big platform boots, flared jeans, and a tank top that exposed quite a bit of midriff.

I started with her ankles tying them together repeatedly and just so no one would get suspicious, started wrapping upwards. We had her wrapped up pretty good in about a minute and she couldn't get out. One of the things I noticed in the other groups was that only girls were tied up. One of them had been strait-jacketed and she was really stuck, but was having fun. To tell you the truth, I'm not a mummification fan, so I didn't enjoy this as much as I might've. If I had got my way (and maybe hers), she would have her wrists, ankles, elbows, and thighs tied with rope, then be hogtied and gagged with duct tape. Oh well, I guess you can't get your way all the time, especially not in school. I think I found out a lot about some of my friends that day.

Just before I end, I'd just like to say that I think a lot of people you and I know are probably into bondage. But of course, it's kinda like the love that cannot speak its name, at least until you're older. I also needed some help. I was wondering if anyone could help me. As my parents are overprotective, they won't let me date (although they will trust me to stay out late at parties where I'm not getting stoned or drunk [note sarcasm]). Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions how I could coax a girl into letting me tie her up? I never wanted to try in public, because I never tell anyone about my interest in bondage. I haven't tried yet because I don't want to be shunned if the person said something like "No! You Freak!" and then told all her friends. I don't think I could take that kind of rejection. Also, the three girls I tied up aren't too good friends, so they don't come over to my house/I'm not over at their house, so I couldn't spring some bondage on them. Anyways, thanx for the time...

Keyser Soze
Canada, eh?