Dana : 01 - My First Time (f+/f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dana : 01 - My First Time (f+/f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dana's stories
01 - My First Time
Story index at the bottom

By Dana

Saturday, December 29th 2001 - 02:46:44 AM

My First Time

Hello My name is Dana and my stories begin when I spent two weeks with my cousins. They live in California right by the beach where as I live in Arizona.

This summer I went to go spend two weeks with them. I myself am 13 years old. I have three cousins, they are Lindsey who is 14, Jessica who is 13, and Renee who is 11. The bondage adventures that I had over these two weeks, there are about 5 of them will also include boys who are friends of my cousins but on my first day its only the girls that get tied up.

I was introduced into their games no less than ten minutes after my arrival. I came with a couple pieces of luggage and was greeted by their aunt. We talked and then she told me that my cousins were in their rooms in the other house. One thing that facilitates these games is the amount of privacy that my cousins have. Their house is actually in two parts. First there is the main part of the house and then you have to walk outside and go to a separate part where the girl's bedrooms are.

So I walked out to their rooms and knocked on the door. Jessica looked out the window and saw me. I heard her say "It's okay, it's only Dana". So she opens the door and I walk in and to my surprise I see my other two cousins. Renee is sitting on the bed reading a magazine but Lindsey is tied to a chair. Lindsey is my oldest cousin she has long blonde hair which was currently in a ponytail and was wearing jeans ans a white T-Shirt. Her hands were tied behind her back, her legs were tied to the legs of the chair, and there was alot of rope wrapped around her body pinning her to the chair. She was also gagged with a piece of cloth tied tightly into her mouth cleave-gag style.

"Mmmppphhh Mmmppphhh!" was her response when I walked into the room.

"It's okay" said Jessica.

I asked Jessica why Lindsey was all tied up and she said that they had made a bet that Lindsey could not get free in an hour. She still had fifteen minutes. I was intrigued by this and Jessica started to tell me about some of her stories with these games.

Eventually the time came for her to free Lindsey so she walked over and and kneeled down before Linsey she started to untie her legs and gave Lindsey a little tickle on her bare feet this was met by a little giggle and then an unamused stare.

After she was untied Lindsey said that the tie-up games that they played were alot of fun and that I would be able to join them during my stay. However, we decided to go swimming and the thought vanished from our heads that is until we got out of the swimming pool and back into the room. Lindsey saw the rope on her dresser and decided that it was time for us to try another little game.

Dana
United States

-------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, December 29th 2001 - 03:03:27 PM

My First Time (Cont.)

My Aunt had just left so it would surely be safe for us to play this little game. My cousins live in a tightly woven community and they are friends with most of the neighbors. Lindsey suggested that we tie ourselves up and call over her friend Nicole and give her a bit of a surprise. Nicole apparently already knew about these tie-up games and had been tied up herself a few times. They asked if it was okay and I said that I would play along.

Lindsey said that she was going to tie the three of us up, then call Nicole over and then tie herself up. Jessica was a little skeptical because she said that Lindsey had tricked them once before and never actually tied herself up but rather left Jessica, Renee, and Nicole bound and gagged for an hour. However, Lindsey promised us that she would tie herself up. So we decided to try it.

Lindsey went into her closet and came out with a duffel bag. From it she produced lengths of rope. Renee who was still wearing her red bikini from when we went swimming (come to think of it we all were) sat down on the bed and crossed her hands behind her back. Lindsey wrapped the rope twice around Renee's wrists and then started an interweaving pattern so her wrists were crossed but the palms were still facing each other. She then bent down and tied her bare feet together. She made another tie at the knees and one more at Renee's thighs. She then began to wrap rope around her body pinning her arms to her side.

Renee began to test the ropes and found that they were quite tight.

"What kind of gag do you want" asked Lindsey. She held up a dishtowel and a roll of tape.

"I'll take the cloth" said Renee.

Lindsey then got behind her and pulled the dishtowel back into her mouth. She then knotted it tightly behind her head. Next she did Jessica and I. We sat down in chairs back to back. Just like Renee I was still wearing a purple bikini and Jessica had a red flowered one. Jessica's hands were tied behind her back but mine were tied to the arms of the chair so that we could not pick each other's knots. We both had rope wrapped around our torsos pinning us to our chairs and then more above and below our breasts pinning our chairs together. Our legs were then tied at the ankles, knees, and thighs. Our legs were then pulled back and my bare feet were tied to Jessica's underneath the chairs. I thought that there would be no getting out of this.

Lindsey then asked Jessica what kind of gag she wanted and she said the tape. Lindsey proceeded to rip off a piece of extra sticky black duct tape and smear it over Jessica's mouth. When I was asked I followed suit and chose tape because it looked alot more comfortable than the cleave-gag. I stuck out my chin and pursed my lips to receive the gag. Lindsey ripped off another large piece and placed it over my mouth. She then took her index finger and smoothed it down. I tested it a little by trying to say Hello Lindsey but all that came out was "Mmmgwph Mmmppphhh". Lindsey then picked up the phone and called her friend Nicole.

"Hey, Nicole. Can you come over, OK, I'll see you then, just come in the back door".

Lindsey then set to work tying herself up. She tied her ankles, knees, and thighs quite tightly. She then took another long piece of rope and tied it around her ankles. She then tied it to a pair of handcuffs. Before she handcuffed herself she ripped off a long piece of tape and smoothed it out over her mouth. She then ripped off another piece of tape and placed the key to the handcuffs on top of the first gag and then gagged herself with the second piece of tape. She then handcuffed her hands behind her back so that she was in a loose hogtie. Still there was no way that she was getting out of it any sooner than we were.

Dana
United States

-------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, December 29th 2001 - 07:46:00 PM

My First TIme (Cont.)

We waited for about ten minutes before we heard a knock on the door. It opened and a 14 year old year old brunette girl sporting shorts, a white tank top, and sandals. She gasped as she came in the door but quickly recovered and started laughing. She knelt down by Lindsey and started rummaging through her duffel bag.

"Where's the key to the handcuffs?" she asked.

"Mmmwpgph Mmmpphh Mmmppphhh" came Lindsey's reply.

Nicole bent and ripped off the first piece of tape and out fell the key. She then unlocked Lindsey's handcuffs. Lindsey reached up and ripped off the other piece of tape. She then proceeded to untie her legs.

"Who is that?" Nicole asked pointing to me.

"Oh, that's Dana, our cousin" Lindsey replied.

They then untied Jessica, Renee, and I.

"Nice of you guys to play without me" Nicole said.

"It's okay we'll play again" said Lindsey.

Dana
United States

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Friday, February 8th 2002 - 08:04:43 PM

Continued Games w/ My Cousins

Sorry that I have not posted since Dec. 29. I will continue where I left off.

Just a reminder on who everybody is. I am Dana (12). My cousins are Lindsey (14), Jessica (12), and Renee (11). Lindsey's friend Nicole is (14).

We had just played a game and called Nicole over. She just untied Lindsey but the rest of us are still tied up. Lindsey has to leave for volleyball practice but is going to tie up Nicole before she leaves. She sits Nicole on the bed next to Renee and ties her hands behind her back. She then proceeds to tie her elbows and wrap rope around her torso pinning her arms to her sides. She then ties her ankles, knees, and thighs. She also unties Jessica and I from our chairs and helps us to relocate over on the bed. Our tape gags are removed and I stretch out my sore jaw.

Lindsey leaves and returns with a whole mess of cloth. She goes around behind me and I can hear a muffled noise coming from Renee. I turn my head to the side and then I see her gagging Nicole. She then comes to me and takes a large bandana. This is shoved inside my mouth. She then takes a long dish towel and pulls it between my lips. She proceeds to tie at tightly behind my head. She then takes a long scarf and wraps it over the other gag not once but twice around my head before knotting it in the back. I now have a gag that runs from my nose to my chin. She then moves on and gags Jessica in the same way.

"Alright I'm going to be gone for 2 and 1/2 hours" says Lindsey. "If you're not free by the time I get back then the real fun begins".

To finish the job she ties us all back to back to back to back on the bed. Then she left to go get changed. The four of us were left to struggle in our bonds. We realized that we had to get off of the bed and into the next room so that we could find something to cut the ropes with. Nicole pulled in her direction signalling that we should try to stand up.

After a couple minutes of trying to slide over we finally got to the point where we could all stand. Our feet were tied so we were going to have to miraculously try to hop our way to the next room. We each took a small hop and soon enough we had gone about 10 feet. We didn't get much farther as Jessica accidentally tripped on me and we crashed to the floor with Nicole and I hitting it directly. We would have to think up a new plan.

I was trying to get my hands into a position to untie somebody else when I felt Jessica rubbing up against my shoulder. She had worked her scarf off and was now trying to rub the gag off. After about 10 minutes her gag fell off and she spit out the bandana.

"Alright I have a plan" she said. "Dana you lean toward Nicole and try to put some slack in the rope so that Renee can slide out."

I shifted my weight to my left and I could feel Renee start to squirm. After about several minutes of no luck I finally felt the ropes begin to slacken. MMMMPPPPHHHH! MMMMMPPPPHHHH! came the reply from Renee's direction.

"Ok, she's out" said Jessica excitedly.

I now began to squirm and was able to slide out of the ropes that were tying us all together. To Be Continued...

Dana
USA
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic