Zorro : 05 - College Halloween Party (M+F+/FFF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Zorro : 05 - College Halloween Party (M+F+/FFF)

Post by Canuck100 »

Zorro's stories
05 - College Halloween Party
Story index at the bottom

By Zorro

Wednesday, November 21st 2001 - 03:27:02 PM

College Halloween Party (or, the return of "Ultimo"'s...)

A Prologue....
I posted a story back in the "April 2001" archives titled "Zorro's College Adventure", in which I happened upon a girl in her underware tyed to a tree, who was trying to get into a fraternity/sorority named "Ultimo's", or something. I didn't have much data on the organization at the time.

This last Halloween, however, the club (it is a club, because, both men and women can join) threw their annual Halloween Party, and I decided to go, being a man who likes being in capes and masks. I will continue the story when I have the time. I don't care about getting "fan appeal" and I'm not waiting for a response. I will continue with the story when I have the time...maybe later on today, hopefully.
'Caio for now.

Zorro
gotone,butain'ttellin'!@trytoguess.com
US of A, and proud, dammit!

----------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 21st 2001 - 05:51:16 PM
College Halloween Party (or, The Return of Ultimo's)

(As a side note, before some wise ass says something, YES, I know I misspelled "'Ciao" in my last post. I was in a rush, alright!? Now, onto the story...)

The month of October was ending fast, and, as usual, I looked forward to my favorite holiday of the year; Halloween (which should be a legal holiday, dammit!). However, with Halloween falling on a Wednesday and me going to night classes this semester, my plans for enjoying it seemed nill. Not that I got worked up or anything.

I noticed some signs taped to the walls of my college about a week before Halloween stating that two separate clubs were sponsoring parties; The Latin Club, and, of course, Ultimo's. I had learned that "Ultimo's" was not exactly a club, as it was not given funds by the school, but rather, a gathering of students who did stuff with the school's approval now and then. It was a hard club to get into (remember that girl tied to a tree in March with her mouth taped shut?), but it was considered "cool" by the masses. I, however, didn't care for such things, as I am socially dead and stayin' that way. But, a Halloween gathering was something I wanted in on.

For some reason, the party took place two days BEFORE Halloween; on a Monday night, in both cases. I had to devise a plan to bring a costume, go to class, and then leave my stuff somewhere and change. After some research, I had a plan; the locker bays in the Gym Building stayed open, according to the slack-jawed janitors who pretended to work there, until Midnight, when the guards locked'em. The Latin Party would end around 10pm, and the Ultimo party at about 11-11:30 pm. I would go to the locker bay, leave my trenchcoat and duffle bag, but carry my costume in a plastic bag. I would them sneak into a bathroom, change, but the plastic bag in a pouch around my waist that I wear with the costume (closest thing I can get to a utility belt), and I would be ready. When the fated time arrived that Monday, I bolted from my class, and put the plan in action.

It was windy that night, but not too cold. Or, at least it didn't feel cold with my trench on. After I stashed it and walked out with my costume and a t-shirt/jeans, it felt a little colder. I snuck into a bathroom on the third floor of a building, and, very cautiously, put on my costume. It consisted of a black bodysuit, black boots, black rubber chemical gloves that almost went up to my elbows, the pouch, a black cape that touched my ankles, and, lastly, a mask. The mask was like a hood, but had a front part that was clear black, no eye-holes or mouth holes. It was made of a type of fabric that I could see out of, but no one could really see in. With it on, seeing at night or in darkness wasn't so hot, but it completely concealed identity. After about 10 minutes or so, I crept out a new man.

It felt weird creeping around the school in my costume. I was someone else now; I could be anybody under the mask. It was like an old comic geek fantasy come to life. I passed very few people at this time (nearly 9pm), and those that did just gave a look and went on. I headed for the Latin party first.

I was stopped by a metal detector. I would have to walk into a bathroom, take out all my metal objects (keys, watch, change, belt-buckle, etc) before entering. I was in no mood for such aggravation, so I headed out to the Ultimo Party.

It was at a building past the parking lot, way at the edge of the campus where security guards rarely travel, especially at this late hour. An ominous feeling passed through my body. I saw the entrance door of the building open, and a man standing in front.

He was older than me, maybe 21, clad in a long sleeved black tee with white makeup on his face; his lips painted black and black eyeshadow over his eyes (like the Crow), and his head was shaved. He was talking to a black man in a "pig" mask, telling him that he couldn't enter. He cursed some and walked off.

I stepped up to bat. He grinned and looked me over.
"Who're you supposed to be?"

I shrugged. In costume, I talked as little as possible. I know, I'm weird.

He pointed a thumb at the inside. "Well, come on in, then. Nice cape, buddy. Heh, heh..."

I went in, and I knew already why they were way out here when I took a whiff of the air; I could smell marijuana in the air, and saw a few folks holding beers (mostly Bud and Coors Light). The room was smaller than it looked, but big enough so that everybody had their space. Strobe lights flickered overhead, and the DJ played either heavey metal music or techno. Occasionally rap. Everyone there was in some sort of black get-up, either jackets or capes with black and white, even green make-up. One girl was dressed as Raggity Ann. Some others simply had Hockey Masks in hand. I estimated about 30 or so people in total who were visible, not including the DJ or the doorman.

I got odd looks as I walked around, staying to myself, just enjoying being in costume and being mysterious, when I looked over towards the snack/beer table and saw something that I quite didn't expect (but should have).

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hate to leave you hanging, but I really gotta split. Have a Happy Thanksgivin', and I'll try to finish up as soon as I can.

Like the spirit of New York, I shall return. 'Ciao.

Zorro
youshouldknowbynowIain'tgivin'it@whyareyoulookin'.com
US of A

-----------------------------------------------------

Monday, November 26th 2001 - 03:25:00 PM

College Halloween Party (or, the return of Ultimo), pt2!

Where we last left our hero, he was at the Ultimo Halloween Party in a building towards the very rear of the campus, which was filled with a DJ, a doorman painted up like "The Crow", and more than two dozen or so partygoers, all dressed as vampires, clowns, guys in hockey masks, or dolls. Now I knew why he turned down the guy in the "pig" mask and let me in; the motif was dark and goth.

Atop a small (about 3 or so feet high) concession table, I saw three girls tied up. I stood a little close, to get a proper look of the scene (after all, it was dark and my visibility in that mask was horrible. Plus, after every song, all the lights would go out for a few seconds, followed by the crowd's cheer as a new song began, and the lights returned to their usual flicker).

One girl was black, with frizzy black hair, and the other two were white (one possibly part Russian?); one with hair dyed red, and a brunette. All were trim; couldn't have weighed more than 125 pounds each, and the three of them were between 5'6''-5'10'' in height. Their wrists had been tied together, palm-to-palm with white rope, which was very tight and biting their skin (it was even cinched between their wrists to make it tighter). Their hands were tied over their heads, and a rope connected their bound hands to a small air vent type pipe above, near the ceiling (it was a one story building, and the ceiling was about 12, maybe 15 feet up, or something). They were clad in tops (the black girl had a pink t-shirt that said "Guess Who?" on it, the redhead had a black tank top, and the brunette a blue tank top with her bra straps showing), underwear, and socks. They were in a kneeling position at the end of that long table, side by side. Their knees and ankles were bound with the same white rope. Red ball-gags were strapped over their heads, and any muffles they have have uttered were being drowned out by the blaring music. I saw a heap of jeans and backpacks beside the table in a corner. The guests seemed to completely ignore them.

I let the image sink into memory, and began to back off, hoping I wouldn't get a hard-on or look too much like a caped perv (I was trying to be a superhero, after all), when the music stopped, but, this time, the lights stayed flickering, and the colored strobe lights flashed as usual...only a different color (blue, rather than red and green). I heard a male voice, maybe in his twenties, boom over a , microphone over the voices of the partygoers.

"Yo, yo, yo, y'all know what time it is!" He screamed.

As I fumbled in my pouch for my watch (which lit up in the dark), I was again deafened by the crowd shouting "Yeah" or "You bet yer ass!" or "Yup" or some grunt of acknowledgement.

I peered at my watch, bringing it close to my masked face. 10:30 pm, exactly.

The voice on the mike began again, and I looked towards it; not seeing it directly, but knowing that it was not the DJ. "It's ten-thirty, yo, another half-hour past. And y'all know what that means...!"

I saw that the doorman had left his post, and the door was closed. I watched the white face move past the crowd, as many of them cheered and patted him friendly-like on the shoulders, as he made his way to the trio of ladies tied at the end of the table. At this point, about half the crowd started chanting "Take-it-off...Take-it-off.." like a mantra (mosty men, but I heard a few hoots from female guests, too). I was in puzzled silence, and even alarm.

"They lose some more clothes!!" the voice blared, and I could see by now that the speaker was a guy with a green wig and macy piercings in his face, wearing a black leather trenchcoat.

I watched the doorman take out something shiny, and I saw it was a small pen-knife, like the type that comes in a Swiss Army keychain. A big smile on his black lips, he slid it down the black girl's back, and I got worried, but her facial expression didn't match that of being in pain, and before long, her t-shirt fell off. Hooting began as all saw her black bra. He then went to the redhead, and with the same act, her tank top fell off; the same to the brunette, and all were now only dressed in bras, underwear, and socks, tied and gagged on a table in a club party. The remains of their clothes were tossed in the heap in the corner by the doorman, who put his dinky knife away, grinned, and bowed and took his applause.

"Alright, let's get a hand for our pledges, and 'member, the clock's still tickin'! Will they last another 30 minutes?" the announcer barked, trying to sound like the mysteriour announcer at the end of the 1960's "Batman" show ("Same Bat-time...").

With that, the music started again, and the announcer left the mike. The doorman went back to his post, but the door was only open a crack now, and the dancing continued. Occasionally, I saw a few guys admiring the girls, even copping a few cheap feels before moving on to the chips or some other refreshment. This set me off; I didn't like that at all. Of course, how to do anything with a whole room full of people to stop me, and no other visible way out?

I crept around the area, trying to find a way out. The Bathroom was open, but had no window, as usual. Another door, the one closest to the table, was locked. A third door, roughly in the middle of the area, however, wasn't. It was broken and wouldn't lock. At this point, I wondered what those girls thought when I passed the second time, looking at them before I checked that door. Did they have a clue as to my intentions?

Two guys and their chick were giggling as they walked away from the girls, and I got closer. I remembered that girl tied to a tree and how she yelled at me, and I didn't want to risk a possible beating, unmasking and maybe even binding for a girl who wanted to remain like that, to face her fate (which, to anyone with brains, meant they'd probably be naked before the party ended at this rate). So, I crawled atop the table, figuring no one would think it was weird because I might have been copping a feel, too. I crept close to the black girl, who turned towards me and let out a grunt; the red ball keeping her from speaking. She seemed to be relaxed, and her teeth weren't showing. I was close enough for her to feel by breath as I spoke into her ear; making my voice sound deeper and raspier (like Wolverine or Batman from the cartoons).

"Nod yes or no; Do you want to be rescued?"

She looked at me, as I backed off a tad, looking puzzled, her eyes looking into mine.

Getting nervous, I started to say again, only a little louder, "Nod yes or no--"

She shook her head "no" after that, and continued to eye me cautiously. I hopped off the table and walked around a little, trying not to be too obvious. After a song or so, I went to the corner, and put a leg on the edge of the table, lifting myself up by one hand and holding one of the "pipe connector" rope for balance, gaining the attention of the brunette, whose rope I was pulling.

"Whoa..!" I muttered, as I nearly fell off, but didn't. She let out a muffled giggle through her ball-gag.

I bent down a little closer and repeated my phrase, only louder than I had done for the black chick's first time. "Shake your head yes or no; do you want to be rescued?"

She had a small nose, and shimmering blue eyes. Her lipstick was tan, to match her skin somewhat. She seemed to look up, mulling it over in her mind. She took a glance at the party, and shook her head no. "MMMM- MMMMM."

As I hopped off, the redhead started to look at me pleadingly, but I left the table and walked around a bit. By now, I was very nervous and hot, sweating all over. I was also getting annoyed, wondering how two girls could possibly want in a club so bad as to allow themselves to not only be tied and gagged, but stripped and occasionally mocked and fondled? I kept my eye on the doorman, who seemed not to notice. A handful of more guests had arrived since I had, and I noticed that rap was no longer played; metal and techno ruled the party, and some kids were even raving and head-banging to the tunes. I made my way back to the table and stood on it, at the edge, in front of the redhead. If I were a perv, in the position we were in, she could have givin a "b-job" (saying it like this won't gross out little kids who don't know by now). Again using her rope that tied her hands upward for leverage (but, with both feet in the edge, I had more balance), I knelt as low as I could, looking into her eyes behind my expressionless mask.

"Shake you head yes or--"

I never got a chance to finish. She nodded her head VERY rapidly, her shoulder length hair moving with her. "MMMMMMEESS! MMMMMMESSSS!"

And that's when I realized that I didn't have a clue as to HOW I would get her to that door. I never thought that far ahead.

I figured I'd have to untie her slowly, so I actually moved the end of the table over a foot or so. I then walked between the table edge and the wall (sandwiched, in a way), and began to work on her bound ankles. They weren't as tight or cinched as the wrist ropes; I guess their legs had been untied to remove their pants and shoes earlier. If she had more room and wasn't kneeling, she probably could have gotten her legs looser, or even free, by herself. Anway, I sighed in relief as I went about untying the knot. And let me tell you; undoing decent knots while wearing rubber chemical gloves with sweaty palms is no easy feat, I assure you!

Before long, her ankles were free (she was wearing white socks), and I tossed the rope to the floor beside me. Seeing the knot that held her legs bound near, I stayed in my spot and untied it. I got lucky, and fumbled it loose fast; my nervousness and even fear beginning to build, since I didn't know how much longer I'd be ignored and I could feel that a half hour was almost up. Keep in mind, in-between untying, the lights would go out after every song, and hamper my work. Her knees were now free, and the rope feel as she began to move. I slid out of my spot and awaited the next blackout. When it came, I hopped atop the edge of the table in front of her as before and felt for the knot holding her arms up to that vent. I realized that I could not reach it without jumping and falling, so I grabbed my keys and used the sharpest one, one for my gym locker, to begin cutting that one strand of rope in half. The lights were now on, and I could feel time slipping away, and when I got it about halfway cut, I put the knife away and tugged at the ends, growling in desperation; adrenaline perhaps making me stronger, because I was able to rip it the rest of the way.

Unfortunately, that rip make me lose balance, and I fell onto my back pretty hard. WHAM!

I got up quickly, and she almost stepped on me, getting off that table; her hands still tied together and a ball gag strapped around her head. I got up, and quickly grabbed the leg of a pair of jeans in the clothes heap, and wrapped an arm over her shoulders, partially covering her in my cape as we hugged the wall and made a beeline for the door. As I reached it, I heard someone shout "HEY!" from amidst the music, and I opened it halfway, pushing her in.

It led to a hallway, and at the sides were closed classrooms; at the end of the door, an exit, which I looked at in relief. However, I was paranoid, so I grabbed her bound wrists and pulled her down the hall, trying each classroom doorknob; knowing that occasionally, they are closed by left unlocked. Three were on each side, and after trying three, the forth one opened, and I pulled her and myself in, closing the door shut behind us.

The room was dark, lit only by the moonlight shining through the three small windows, and from the light under the door. It was small, too, with a teacher's desk and about 20 or so seats for students. I pulled her to the furthest corner and rested, now at the height of nervousness. Okay, fine. I was piss scared.

The redhead looked at me, with her ball-gag in place, as she wriggled her hands and tried to get them free. Luckily, aside for grunts from her work, she remained silent; she was at least that bright. I pulled her down, so we were both crouching, and I helped her with her hands, as both of us had our eyes wide (she couldn't see mine, though, thank God), breathing heavily, listening to sounds. We got her hands free, and she went to undo her ball-gag immediately, ignoring the marks on her wrists. It took her a bit, but she got it free, and gasped for air as she dropped it. I thought I heard the hallway door opening, and I covered her mouth with a gloved hand in mid-gasp.

"Shhhh...." I said softly. I have to admit, putting my hand over her mouth was quite a thrill in a stressful time.

Her eyes wide, she shook her head, and I pulled my hand away. I could tell that she was as scared as I was. We heard a few footsteps passing; more than one guy, for sure, as they stalked the hall outside looking for us. One guy uttered some curses, and I guessed it was the doorman. My heart was beating like it was about to fly from my chest at this point. They checked the exit door, as I heard it open and close. I held her close to me, my hands gripping her shoulders, both of us looking at the door; my cape hiding her body.

One of them, not the doorman, said the "S-Word" loudly after the exit door closed, and they seemed to be walking back towards the party. "Maybe they're outside somewhere..." one of them whispered to another. Definitely at least 3 guys; maybe more. I breathed a sigh of relief as they went back into the party-room, and that door closed, and the halls were quiet once more; the only sound being the music from the other area.

I helped her up, and that's when I actually noticed how attractive she was. She had hazel eyes, and a nice, slender shape. Her breasts weren't very big, but her face was very cute, and she had freckles over her nose and thin lips. She looked about as we crept to the door, on her toes. I was glad that this one had a brain. My boots, unfortunately, were making more noise than she was, and she shot a glance every time I moved. I cut in front of her to the door, and opened it a crack and peeked out.

The coast was clear. 10 feet or so to freedom. I motioned to her with my right hand to exit with me, and we did, staying close but not touching. The quiet was making me even more nervous, and I ran to the door and swung it open. "C'mon!"

She seemed surprised that I was so bold and loud, but complied, running out onto the grass in her socks and under garments. I ran after her and the door slammed shut. As she trotted away, trying to get her bearings and see where she was, I dropped the pants and grabbed a trash can near the sidewalk, lifted it, and carried it towards the door, tilting it and leaning it against the door, under the doorknob. To give a pursuer a half a second hassle to exit. Not much, but, I had to do something. I grabbed her pants and ran off to meet her.

She'd stumbled onto the pathway, and we were walking towards the parking lot. "Sh!t, thank God we're out." I realized that she had a nice voice, too.

I handed her the jeans. "Here, put this on."

She took it. "These aren't mine."

"Wanna go back and look!?" I said, rather angrily.

She rolled her eyes and began putting them on, as I kept an eye on the building we'd escaped from. From my vantage point, I could see and hear (due to the can) someone exiting from the back, but if they left from the front... "Okay, now what?" she asked, and she was still as freaked as I.

I normally don't have great ideas, but, with the pressure, in that costume, I came up with an idea. "Got any gym clothes?"

Her eyes got wide, and she grinned. "Hey, damn, I should have thought of that."

We ran, yes, RAN across the parking lot to the Gym Building, which was one of the closest ones, and we entered the ground floor via a side entrance that had electronic doors that swung open when you neared them. We stood in a grey hall, a few feet from the Men's Locker Bay. She leaned on one wall, and I leaned on another, and we took a breather while we could.

"Sh!t, I can't believe we made it," she panted, hands at her knees, bending down in fatigue.

"Yeah," was my Oh-So-Suave reply.

That's when she stood up, in all her half-dressed glory, and really looked me over for the first time. "Heh...that's a nice outfit."

I was watching the doors, and simply nodded.

"My name's Tiffany," she said, smiling. "Thanks a lot. What's your name?"

I looked at her. I realized that I was too much of a comic geek to tell her my name in costume. "Sorry, I don't give it out."

She looked at me funny. "OOOOHHHHHH, I get it. Superhero, huh?" She was smiling, improving her mood.

I shrugged. "Maybe."

She leaned back. "Man, that was SO cool. You knew exactly what to do...!"

"Huh!?" I muttered, surprised because I really didn't. "Oh..umm...thanks."

She hugged her sides. "Those guys were sick. I, like, wanted to get into their cheesy club, and they said all I hadda do was get tied up, and sh!t, they started stripping us....Damn, I left my wallet in those pants..! I mean, oh, God, what almost happened back there..."

I had gathered my wind back. "I dunno. Something perverted, that's fer sure."

"Wow..." Tiffany seemed to be thinking it over now. "You...really saved me back there. Oh, God, that was close. Wuh....Why were you even at that party?"

I shrugged. "It was a Halloween party, and the Latin one sucked."

"What're the odds, huh?" She said. Then, she started to walk closer. "Oh, c'mon, take the mask off. I won't tell..." I inched away. "Nah, don't. You should get dressed. Remember your combination?"

"Uh..yeah, of course." She started walking away towards the girls locker room. I followed for a bit. "I only have a dirty t-shirt and sneakers in there..."

"Better than goin' on a bus with a bra," I said, slipping a bit by mentioning a bus (how I got home).

"True." She went into the Locker bay, and the lights flickered on via a camera. I remained outside. She turned. "You comin' in?"

I backed off. "No. That's the girl's room."

She smiled. "Aww, how sweet. Don't go too far now, Batman." "I'm not Batman," I grumbled. "You change, an' wait for me by the door. If I'm not there in two minutes after you get there, leave and go upstairs. Find a security guard or a janitor, or something."

"'kay!" she said, as she scampered to her locker.

I raced to the Locker Bay, and opened it up. As I took out my duffle bag and began taking my costume off, I realized I was going to do the stupidest thing in the universe; LEAVE. I was going to change, bail, and leave her there, hoping she followed the plan. I took the mask off, and my hair was a mess. Sweaty and nervous, I changed back into my normal t-shirt, jeans, and trench look and tucked the costume into by duffle bag, and headed for the stairs. As I neared the upstairs door, I heard her arrive in sneakers that squeaked, and wait.

I sighed and left. I left the Gym building, ran across the campus, and towards the bus stop, and she never saw me. As I was leaving, I heard a security guard by the gate speak into his walkie-talkie, get into a car, and drive into the campus, towards were I'd come from. I continued on my way. I got on the bus, regretting my decision for the entire trip home. Mother was home, but I never spoke about it.

I never saw her again, although I heard from a few teachers that there were a few suspensions, even arrests, and that the Ultimo club was more than likely gonna be shut down. It was a whole domino effect that was triggered by me going to that party. To this day, I wonder about my decision to leave Tiffany behind and save my identity. Did she think I was a jerk, or something else? I'll never know.

Yeah, I can be a moron sometimes.

That's all for now. Like Tony Danza's acting career, I shall return.

'Ciao. And sorry for the wait. I hate it when I read stories, too.

Zorro
US of A