ThEgAmE : 07 - Kidnapping Jenny's Mom (fm/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

ThEgAmE : 07 - Kidnapping Jenny's Mom (fm/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

ThEgAmE's stories
07 - Kidnapping Jenny's Mom
Story index at the bottom

By ThEgAmE

Monday, October 29th 2001 - 05:49:21 PM

Kidnapping Jenny's Mom

Hello all, this is ThEgAmE here, ready as always to relate to you my tie up stories. I haven't posted since June, so I will give you a quick recap of who I am, and whom I've played tie-ups with. My stories mainly take place when I'm about ten, with my good friend from across the street Jenny, and my older sister Stacy. Other minor people include my big time crush (to this day) Jenny's older sister Alexa, as well as Jenny's friend Laura. Well anyway...

One fall Saturday awhile back, I was hanging out at Jenny's house. We had done some things, like playing with action figures or whatever we did back then, and we were bored. So we decided to play a tie-up game.

"I'm not in the mood to be tied up." I stated, with I sigh.

"Neither am I." She admitted. After careful planning we decided that tying up Jenny's mother was the perfect solution. We got to tie someone up without running the risk of being tied up ourselves. Perfect!

"Mom, we're bored. We want you to play a game with us," Jenny told her mom, in her sweetest voice (which wasn't all to sweet). Her mom looked up from what she was doing, casually.

"What kind of game?" she asked cordially.

"Cops and Robbers," Jenny answered. Even though she looked like it was the last thing she wanted to do, her mom let out a sigh and shook her head. "Okay, sure."

After gathering some supplies, Jenny and I came back to find that Jenny's mom hadn't moved a muscle.

"Freeze!" I screamed.

Jenny and I ran up, and we each grabbed her mom by an arm. We pulled her over to a chair, and sat her down in it.

"Put your hands behind your back!" Jenny instructed. We met her arms behind the back of the chair. Jenny took a piece of rope about a yard long and after carefully tight wrapping of her wrists, they were tightly knotted. Jenny and I continued to tie her to the chair. Jenny bound her ankles tightly to either leg of the chair as I bound her lap to the seat of the chair. We then bound her chest to the back of the chair. She was very tightly bound, and under our power. She tested her bonds lightly, and when she realized she was powerless, she gave us a casual smile.

"You kids are pretty good with the ropes," she joked. Jenny smiled.

"Yeah, we are." Jenny replied, as she pulled out a roll of clear mailing tape. Her mom's eyes went wide at that sight.

"What's that for?" she asked with a nervous giggle.

"Oh, this is for taping your mouth shut so when we leave you here for a couple of hours no one will hear you screams." Jenny said matter-of-factly.

"Jennifer Sar- Mmmpph!" in mid-speech Jenny pressed a wide strip of the tape over her mom's lips. She tried to protest.

"Mmmmmmmmmpppphhh!" she screamed.

Jenny then tore off two more strips and made an "x" over her mom's lips as well, further plastering her face shut. Seeing someone gagged with clear tape is weird. Seeing there suppressed lips and mouth- Anyway, Jenny's mom mmmpphed loudly into her gag, and struggled against her bonds, as we stood, watching her mom helplessly bound to a chair, he commands unable to be heard, as three strips of tape sealed her lips.

"Well, I guess we better get going, we wouldn't want to take up too much of your time." Jenny joked. I smiled in agreement, and we walked off, but I was able to get a good glimpse of Jenny's mom's angry eyes peering over her tightly gagged mouth - Was this a good idea?

ThEgAmE
USA