Zorro : 04 - Zorro meets the Indians (m+f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Zorro : 04 - Zorro meets the Indians (m+f/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Zorro's stories
04 - Zorro meets the Indians
Story index at the bottom

By Zorro

Wednesday, August 8th 2001 - 08:46:43 AM

Zorro meets the Indians (or: What happened three Sunday's ago!)

Okay, I'm back again. Frankly, after my last experience with Stacy and her babysitting dilemma (see my last story), I wasn't expecting to get involved in anything else involving ropes. More incidents have been occurring more frequently now than ever before.

To the newbie's here, I'll describe how I looked. I'm 19, in college, and I stand at 5'9'' and weigh 168 lbs. I have short brown hair and I always wear a black leather trenchcoat and fingerless gloves, no matter the heat. It's just my thing.

Anyway, about three Sunday's ago, I was wandering around town with nothing to do. My friends were all busy or working, and I didn't want to stay home with my mother all day (can't stand that). So, while wandering, I decided to check out a Blockbuster video place that was VERY far away, just to have somewhere to go for an hour. Besides, I could see what tapes they have there in comparison to the Blockbusters in my area.

On the way to the particular Blockbuster I was going to, there is a golf course, and before that, a huge park. The park has a kiddie area, a large field to play baseball and football in, and lastly, a large wooded area, which is fenced off, but huge and littered with trees, assorted foliage, flys, and garbage left by polluting slackers. I'd never really explored the entire wooded area before; just passed it all the time. I went in once, but not for long. Shrugging, since I had nothing better to do, I decided, "Hell, why not?" Off into the "forest" I went.

The entrance was hard to find, so I entered through a hole cut out of the chain-link fence by someone. It was small, but I was able to get in without tearing my coat. I heard kids playing ahead, so I went about exploring the place. There were a few trails, one downed tree log, and LOTS of wrappers and trash. Getting past shrubbery proved to be annoying, as was all the dust. I was heading back to the hole in the fence when I heard a dull muffled noise coming from a tree I was passing.

I stopped and looked, and saw a few ropes tied around it, and a pair of feet (with dirty white sneakers) on the other end. It wasn't a huge tree, but was no sappling, either. I decided to check it out, and I walked around it.

Tied to the tree by several loops of white rope wrapping her stomach and shoulders to the trunk was a girl who I'd guesstimate was about 3 or so years younger than me, with brown hair tied in a ponytail, big brown eyes, and a tan. Some crimson rag or hanky was wrapped around her head tied, tied between her cheeks, which bulged. I could tell it was holding a rag inside her mouth. The gag was moist with her spittle, and her hands were behind her back. She looked rather uncomfortable and embarrassed to see me. Her legs were glistening with sweat, as was her forehead. Her ankles were not tied.

I was feeling rather awkward myself. An incident with a whiny girl at my college (again, a previous story) made me weary, so I tried to look smug and asked, "Do you wanna be untied?"

"MMPH! MMMMPH! MMMMMMMMPH!" she mumbled as she wildly shook her head yes.

For some reason, I decided not to be a jerk, and untied the gag last. In truth, I never liked cleave gags, so that might have been a small push. I tried to pull it from her mouth, but it was too tight, so she had to turn her head for me to undo the knot. It was a doosy of a knot, but I had it undone in no time. I pulled the slimy rag from her mouth, and she started spitting out the wad of cloth (blue) used as packing. She gave a releaved sigh and breathed deeply.

"Thanks," she said rather cheerfully.

Well, it's nice to be appreciated for once, I thought to myself, as I smiled back slightly. "Hey, no problem. I was just passin' through anyway."

I paused to look into her pretty eyes. She was dressed in a white t-shirt with some design I can't recall on it, blue jean-shorts, and her sneakers, with white socks. I asked, "How'd you get tied to a tree!?"

She blushed. "It's kinda embarrassing. You're gonna laugh."

I shrugged. "No, I promise I won't." Although at the time, that wasn't a promise I'd die to keep.

I sensed she wanted to change the subject, and she did so skilfully. "Are you gonna untie me, or what!?"

I almost blushed. "Oops, sorry." Luckily, I didn't get a hard on, as I searched my pockets for something sharp. At first, I thought I'd have to settle for my keys, but I found a small kitchen knife I'd forgotten I had until I found it. A week earlier, it was handed out to me and fifty others at a promotion at a local K-Mart store (which I was also at to kill time). A cardboard sheathe hid the blade, and it was a small, dinky thing, but it'd do. And before you say "Hey, a free knife is cool", I should point out that I had to listen to some fat guy push his knifes for sale for twenty long minutes, and had to shove past a crowd of eager morons to get it. Anyway, without even looking for a knot, I went to one of the coils of white clothesline rope pinning her body to the tree, and cut it easily. I thought, "Wow, that fat-ass was right about these knifes.." when the rope was cut, and the ropes started to unravel, falling to her feet.

I halfway expected to see her hands pop from behind her wrists, but they didn't. She kicked the rope aside as she struggled. I saw that her hands were tied tightly behind her back. If they were crossed before, they weren't now. Her skin was red from rubbing. I grabbed her shoulder. "Hey, hey, your wrist's are all red. Just hold still an' I'll cut you free."

The bushes came alive with movement. A gang of about six kids, all 12 or under (mostly 12), emerged from the foliage. 5 boys and one girl with curly brown hair. The boys ranged in size, and aside for one fat kid, all were pretty skinny. Their t-shirts were dirty, and two had red headbands tied around their foreheads. The girl I had mostly untied looked and rolled her eyes. "You should have hurried up."

The kids all looked pretty annoyed to see that their hostage had been united from the tree and ungagged. "Hey, why the hell'd you do that for!?" one kid with a crew cut and a "poke'mon" t-shirt barked.

"I dunno," I shrugged. "You kids playin' some game!?"

"Yeah!" the fat one croaked. "We're Indians!!"

At that, a few of the kids decided to play their part and hop around like jumping beans, hooting and popping their hands on and off their mouths as all cliche' Indians do. One even had a stick.

"Indians didn't have sneakers or Poke'mon shirts," I, in all my anal retentive glory, pointed out.

"SO WHAT!?" one kid barked.

"How do you know!?" the girl piped up.

"I read, man," I replied. "Kids should respect their elders. I mean, Indians who wear those Poke'crap t-shirts are kinda dumb." (BTW, I only use the line "respect your elders" when I want younger kids to do what I say. Yes, I know it's hypocritical, as I argue with mother all the time.)

"YOU'RE dumb, stupid-head!" the girl yelled.

One kid with a headband sneared and asked, "How OLD are you!?", grimacing as if I'd just sat up out of a coffin. Plus, they probably figured "beard stubble = geezer".

"19," was my reply.

"EWWWW!" was the sound I got from the kids.

"Untie me already," I heard the girl whisper in my ear, politely, but with a annoyed tone.

I knelt down to cut the rope binding her wrists, and the kids started circling closer. "Hey, you can't untie her! It's against the rules!!" one kid whined.

I turned. "Rules!?"

"Yeah!" he answered. "She found our tribe, so we hadda tie her up. Besides, she's mean to us all the time."

"I am NOT!" the teenage damsel yelped back. "I let you brats tie me up. I told you not to make it so tight and then you you shoved that F**king thing in my mouth! The hell am I supposed to treat you!?"

A few of the kids "OOOO!"-ed at the curse word as the kid with the stick smacked me in the side of the head with it. It stung.

"Ow!" I said, even though it really didn't hurt. "The hell'd you do that for!?"

The kid smiled. "Now, we get to tie YOU up!"

I folded my arms. "I'm not playing."

He looked at the teenage girl, who was obviously the older sister of one of the kids, and held his stick like a spear. "You are now."

I grabbed the stick from his grip. "HEY-HEEEY!!!" he screamed as I held it high above my head, and he jumped up a few times, swinging wildly like a monkey to get it. "No fair!"

I laughed loudly now, daring the kid on, and held the stick up to him, only to pull it away whenever he grabbed at it. He did this a few times, before sulking.

"You're a jerk!" the little girl piped in, folding her arms and looking cross.

To prove her right, I laughed as I snapped the stick in two over my knee. He looked dumbfounded. The teenager, still with her hands behind her, gave him this "I'm-so-gonna-tell-mom-when-we-get-home" type glare.

I grabbed the coil of rope I cut before and make a crazed smile. "Why don't I tie YOU up when I catch you!?"

"Gonna have to catch us, slowpoke!" one kid said, who seemed to not be bothered by the proposal. They all galloped away like mice after that, splitting up in the foliage.

I tossed the rope aside, and cut her wrists free slowly and carefully. She started rubbing them eagerly, and looked into my eyes. She seemed very confused, as was I, who was still holding a fistful of rope in nervousness as I put the knife away.

"Thanks," she said, a little softer than before. "It's a good thing you happened by. I was there, like, forever."

I shrugged. "Yeah. It's what I do."

She looked at my trenchcoat." Aren't you HOT in that thing!?"

"Everyone asks that," I told her. "Nope. I don't get hot easily."

She looked around. "BRIAN, WE'RE GOING HOME, NOW!!!!" she yelled very loudly. I heard a few groans, and some distant ruffling.

"Oh, well, then, I gotta go anyway," I replied, looking uneasy.

"Okay, well, thanks anyway. You're a sweet guy," she said as she leaned over, and kissed me quickly on the cheek.

It was a friendly kiss, and her lips barely brushed my skin, but it still felt like heaven. I felt like a cartoon character who starts turning red and bouncing up and down, barking, after being kissed.

I finally had the courage to speak. "Um, if you w-wanna go to a movie sometime...." (Keep in mind, we hadn't exchanged names yet..)

She cut me off. "Naw. I got a boyfriend, anyway."

"Figures." I rolled my eyes.

She saw the tribe in the distance. "Well, see ya! Thanks anyway!!" as she bounded off to join them.

I dropped the rope and walked quickly, hoping to leave before they did. I was still annoyed that I had the perfect opportinity for a new girlfriend, and fate cursed me again by her being "taken" already. I slithered out of the hole in the fence and started running off, my trench billowing in the wind like a cape. I looked back and saw her leading the pack out of the "forest", and she smirked at me one last time. At least, I think it was at me...

THE END.
Well, that's all I have for now. I'll return eventually, as I always do. Like the Transformers, I shall return.
Ciao.

Zorro
http://www.ain'tgotone,bub.com
US of A