Chloe : 02 - Gagging Desiree (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Chloe : 02 - Gagging Desiree (f/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Chloe's stories
02 - Gagging Desiree
Story index at the bottom

By Chloe

Thursday, July 26th 2001 - 10:37:20 PM
Chloe again... This Time, Gagging Desiree

Hey guys, thanks for showing interest in hearing more of my stories. I last posted a story about being tied in a little movie that the neighborhood guys were shooting. Well, since you asked to hear more, I'm not going to let you down. This next story is about me and my fiend, Desiree again. And about the time my parents were away. (Don't get bored yet)

My dad had conferences all the way on the other side of the country, and my mom went with, leaving their innocent little daughter home alone for a few days. Naturally, I invited Desiree over to keep me entertained. We spent the evening on the couch, fooling around, watching a movie, and pigging out on all the food in the house. We were watching a movie called "Best Laid Plans" or something like that, pretty boring but one of the characters, played by Reese Witherspoon gets gagged a couple times. It turned us both on a little. Just two girls sitting around in their panties and t-shirts watching a flick. What could happen!?

After the flick, we agreed to clean up my house a little before fooling around again. I cleaned up my living room, while Desiree went in my kitchen to take care of the dishes. I had finished restraightening everything, and went into the kitchen. Desiree was at the sink, still in her panties and shirt. She wearing a pair of small, dripping-wet, yellow rubber gloves.

"Hurry up," I joked with her.

"Shut up," she said, turning and flicking soap suds at me with her hands. I acted like I was mad a little, and ran at her. She just grabbed me by the wrists and flipped me over her side and onto the floor. "There," she said tugging on the cuff of one of the gloves and letting it snap back to place, "don't mess with me, girlie."

I laid on the floor and tried kicking at her in a playful manner, tripping her as she fell on top of me. "That's it," she said pulling off one of her gloves inside out and shoving it into my mouth. I immediately tried spitting it out, but she clamped her hand over my mouth holding it in. After a minute she let me up.

I went back into the living room and grabbed a blanket, while Desiree was still drying the dishes. I ran to my parents room, grabbing some of my dad's ties and my mom's scarfs. Then, I slowly crept downstairs and back into the kitchen. Sneaking up behind her, I threw the blanket over her and wrapped it tightly around her.

I lifted certain parts of the blanket enableing me to bound her wrists and ankles. I tied her wrists behind her tightly with one of my dad's ties. I grabbed another and wrapped it several times around her hands. With the remaining two ties, I tied her ankles together. She was struggling the entire time. After I had secured the last of her binds, I removed the blanket from her.

"You little bitch," she joked laughing, "Untie me now."

"Excuse me?" I grabbed one of my mom's scarfs.

"Don't even! Don't you F-, Mmm..Mmmpphh," I pulled it tightly into her mouth, pressed between her lips. She continued to moan and I fastened it behind her head. However, when the gag got relaxed in her mouth, she was starting to be able to talk again. I grabbed another one and slid it between her lips. Lastly, another one that I tied over her mouth.

"Can you talk?"

"Mmmm...Mmmpphh."

I made her hop all the way back into the living room, still bound and gagged, and lay down on the couch. And that's where she stayed for the next hour or so. But, I'd take out the gag every now and then to give her a kiss. The night didn't stop there though... Anyone interested in hearing the rest? C'mon guys (Fallenangel), you're interest is flattering:) Let me know.

**** By the way, check out my homepage. Similiar to this site, however, I'm looking for fictional stories with fictional characters (like those you'd find in a comic), leave the real life experiences to this great site. Check it out please!! Thanks *Hugs & Kisses* Chloe

Chloe
ChloeSweetKisses@hotmail.com
http://chloesdamselsgagged.freehomepage.com