Chloe : 01 - Gagged By Desiree (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Chloe : 01 - Gagged By Desiree (f/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Chloe's stories
01 - Gagged By Desiree
Story index at the bottom

By Chloe

Wednesday, July 25th 2001 - 10:13:35 AM

Gagged By Desiree

Hey everyone. My name is Chloe. I'm a 19-year old sophmore in college, and love being tied up. Unfortunately, I've just recently come across this site :( But anyways, I just wanted to share this really great true story with everyone that happened to me a couple of years ago.

A few of the guys i went to high school with were shooting a little movie with a hand-held camera, and using friends as the actors. Anyway, being the petit blonde girl that I am, I think they thought it would be perfect for me to be the helpless heroine in the flick. On the first day of shooting, they explained that I would be doing a short kidnapping scene, spending a short time tied to a chair in one of the guys' garages. The villainess, was played by a girl named Desiree. I didn't know her very well at the time. I've just seen her around school and stuff like that.

The set was moved into one of the guys' living rooms where I would be abducted from. I was directed to stand in the center of the room so that Desiree could easily sneak up from behind. I stood there, wearing tight, black leather pants and a baby-blue tank top, kind of excited as I awaited my abduction. Desiree slowly approached me from behind, she too were wearing black leather pants and a white tank top. She pulled on a pair of leather gloves and clapped her hand over my mouth as I struggled. I don't know if she'd admit it, but I think she was kind of aroused from my behind rubbing against her crotch as I struggled:) But I must say, I enjoyed it too. She was a sexy dark haired girl, really cute. Anyway,we continued to struggle and she pulled out a small white cloth and pretended to chloroform me.

When they called "cut", I turned to smile at her and found her smiling back. We walked side by side, not saying anything, as the set was moved into the garage. There, the guys proceeded to tie me to a chair with rope. The forced my arms behind the chair and bound my wrists together. They took additional pieces of rope, wrapping it around my torso and under my breasts, securing me in the chair.

The next scene began, Desiree paced back and forth behind me and there was some dialogue. She then picked up a red bandanna and approached me from behind. After whispering some final words into my ear, she aggressively pulled the bandanna into my mouth, pressing between my lips. She continued to whisper as she knotted the bandanna behind my head. I loved the feeling of her breath on my face. The whole experience of being tied up really turned me on. Not to mention that ever since my experiences with Desiree, I've been bi-curious. I thought that she might be too.

Anyway, I was later untied and unfortunately that was all the bondage for the rest of the movie. One of the guys untied my hands, while Desiree pulled the gag out of my mouth and smiled.

I drove Desiree home that night. When we got to her house, she didn't get out. She looked into my eyes and told me how beautiful I am and especially sexy when tied up. We both leaned in and shared a passionate kiss. I told her I'd love to see her again.

Yup, it would be safe to assume that Desiree and I shared some more tied-up experiences after that. If you're interested in hearing, let me know. I'll see if Desiree wants to help me with the next one. I hope you don't think my story sucked:) Bye Bye.

Chloe