Trapster : 01 - Lasso-go-round (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Trapster : 01 - Lasso-go-round (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Trapster's stories
01 - Lasso-go-round
Story index at the bottom

By Trapster

Saturday June 30th 2001 01:22:44 AM

Lasso-go-round
>>Does anyone have any stories involving nets or lassoes?
>>Connor

Excellent suggestion, and I'm not sure why more adventures described in this forum do not involve those two elements which add an element of surprise to a bondage prank or game.

Actually, one of the more successful traps my friend Mike and I sprang on a babysitter in our youth involved a well-places lasso. If anyone else can provide us some good stories involving lariats and nets, I can fish out some decent net tales as well.

It was summertime and Mike's parents had hired a new sitter, Carol, to take care of Mike one Saturday while they were away. Mike and I had spent a week scheming how to get Carol into the same position we had successfully placed other sitters and neighbors over the years: tightly bound and gagged.

Mike's backyard was pretty well equipped, with a swimming pool, swing set and jungle gym. Part of their setup was a rotating round platform, kind of like a backyard merry-go-round for one. We decided to make that device the centerpiece of our trap for Carol.

When Carol arrived, she was wearing tight cut-off denim shorts, a black tanktop and sandals. I "dropped by" Mike's in the late morning and she fixed us lunch and sent us into the backyard to play. When she came out to join us after cleaning up, we were engaged in a game that caught her attention. I was blindfolded and sitting on the rotating merry-go-round while Mike spun me around faster and faster. After multiple rotations, he stopped the platform and I got off and walked around dizzy until falling over.

Carol laughed at our antics as Mike and I reversed roles, this time him sitting on the platform blindfolded and me spinning him around. The result was the same: a dizzy Mike staggering around the backyard blindfolded until he keeled over, leaving us all laughing hysterically.

Carol decided that she wanted a turn, so we gave her our blindfold, placed her in a sitting position in the middle of the merry-go-round and started her spinning. As I got the platform to spin faster and faster, Mike quietly retrieved a lasso he had hidden earlier and started twirling it over his head. Mike had spent time out west on an uncle's ranch and had been taught some of the finer points of larieting. We were about to see if that training had paid off.

Mike let loose with the lasso which sailed in the air and landed perfectly over Carol's shoulders, settling down to her waist. With a quick tug, Mike pulled the lariat tight, binding Carol's arms to her sides. Blindfolded, she had no idea what was going on until the rope had settled securely around her.

Sitting on a platform that was rotating faster and faster, with a lasso fixes around her, the sitting Carol quickly became like a fishing reel, with more and more rope winding around her with each rotation. I kept the platform spinning faster and faster as Mike carefully navigated his rope to wind up and down Carol's body, wrapping her in dozens of tight loops. Given the speed I was spinning her, she did not try to jump off the platform (which might have prevented our trap, but could have caused her to hurt herself). Yet staying where she was only left her at the mercy of Mike's rope.

As Mike began to run out of line, I slowed Carol's rotation and we moved in to tighten the dozens of loops of rope circling her body from her shoulders to her waist and tie off the end of the lasso. We removed her blindfold so that Carol could appreciate her predicament.

"Very funny you guys," she said as she squirmed in her rope binding. "Now let me out of this, I can't move."

"That's the general idea," I told her as I refixed the bandana blindfold into a cloth gag and stuffed it into her mouth.

"LEFTTTEMEOUTTATHFTS," she sputtered as I tied the gag in place and Mike grabbed the rest of our supply of rope.

In her squirming, Carol's wrists had found their way to the front of her body, but with her arms so tightly pinned to her body with rope, they were pretty much useless. We reinforced their helplessness by fishing her hands from the mat of rope around her body enough to tie her wrists together in a simple but effective front tie.

Carol's free legs and feet were our next target. Working together, Mike and I lifted her bound body off the platform and laid it on the grass. Propping her feet up on my knee left her ankles vulnerable to one of Mike's well tied ropes. Working together, we carefully added ropes to her ankles, shins, knees and thigh, leaving her lower half as tightly tied as Mike's lasso bound her upper body.

Dropping to the ground, we surveyed our work and gave ourselves the high five. At our feet was another tightly bound babysitter, with over a hundred feet of rope circling her body from her shoulders to her ankles. Carol squirmed in her binding, but our knots all held, including the one holding her gag in place.

As Carol struggled futilely in her binding, all of us realized it was going to be a long afternoon.

Trapster