Greg : 01 - Band Practice (m+/mmm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Greg : 01 - Band Practice (m+/mmm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Greg's stories
01 - Band Practice
Story index at the bottom

By Greg

Thursday June 28th 2001 11:02:11 PM

Band Practice

Here it goes:

My band was in its 5th practice or so, and we all practice at our drummer's house. The band members are Collin (drums, 16) Andrew (Lead Guitar, vocals, 17) Jeff (Rhythm Guitar, 16), and me, Greg, (bass, 16).

Collin's 9 year old brother grabs a guitar tuner and heads up the basement stairs. (He has done that the last couple practices prior to this one). Collin and I sigh and chase after them while the other two stay back and played some stuff. We find his 9 year old brother in the upstairs hallway, he throws the tuner into the other brother's bedroom, who is 13. We go after the tuner, and we see the 13 year old brother hog-tied in his room with rope, while his 3 friends were tickling his barefeet and his stomach. The brother was gagged with duct-tape, and he was making the usual sounds.

We grab the tuner and sit on the bed and ask why they tied him up. They replied that he wouldn't tell them where his gameboy or something. I said how could he answer if he was gagged? They gave me a look and asked collin if he knew where it was. He shrugged, and then they all ganged up on him. I was going to help, but i wanted to see him tied up, kinda funny.

Collin is kind of small for a 16 year old, about 5'7" and 140 lbs. or so. He was skinny, but got his weight from lifting a bit, (he really not strong though). I guess he has a baby-face, at least I heard a girl say that. Anyway the friends jumped on him and rolled duct tape around his ankles and then rolled the tape around his wrists behind his back. Then they swiftly put 4 or 5 strips of tape on his mouth, and wrapped several times around his torso.

I was still sitting on the bed, and they tried unsuccessfully to tape me, but that wasn't gonna happen. Im like 6'4" and 200 lbs (lifting, but still a little chubby). They gave up after 10 seconds or so and turned to Collin.

They pulled off his shoes and socks, so he was barefoot, and put his hat on backwards for some reason. It must have sucked for Collin cause he had no shirt on, the tape would hurt, (and the tickling would be furious).

Andrew and Jeff came up to the room, wondering why we were taking so long. They entered the room and chuckled a bit. They called me over and we had a meeting in the other room. We were gonna grab the smallest one and run with him to the basement.

We rushed in, grabbed him from behind, and ran with him carrying him downstairs to the basement. He was about 5', skinny, probably popular with the girls cause they would think he was a baby or something. He was barefoot, had long shorts on, and a t-shirt. We found some jump ropes, about half a dozen, (dont ask me why they would have some) and promptly began to tie his ankles and his wrists behind his back. We wrapped jumprope around his head for a gag because there was no tape or anything. We told him we weren't going to tickle him or anything unless they start torturing collin.

I went back up to check on Collin, and they were tickling the crap out of him. They used a toothbrush on his feet and an electric toothbrush on his stomach. He was laughing like crazy in his gag. Justin (the middle brother who was just hogtied) was untied now, and joining in on the fun. I went down to the basement, and told my bandmates they were torturing Collin. So we tickled this kid for about 15 minutes, he was laughing like crazy. We untied him after, and let him go. He ran upstairs and we played our instruments for about 10 minutes.

We went up to see Collin, and now they were painting on his stomach with red paint, while still his brother was tickling his feet. (The 9 year old was watching TV the whole time in the room). We asked for them to let him go, they said no. We shrugged and went to get some food. They came downstairs for some too.

The three of us sprinted upstairs and locked the door. We ungagged Collin and asked him where the scissors were. He told us in a drawer and we cut the tape, much to the chagrin of Collin. It must have hurt and he yelled a bit. There was paint smeared all over his stomach, and he said that was the craziest ordeal of his life. He continued practice for another hour or so and left.

We did get our revenge on the 13-year old Brother 2 weeks later... Thats for later

I have never been tied up myself, but I have tied other people up. I just read other's stories, and some were quite interesting. Hoped you liked this one.

This is 100% true!

Greg