Greg Robinson : 01 - At Andy's (mm/m, mmm/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Greg Robinson : 01 - At Andy's (mm/m, mmm/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Greg Robinson's stories
01 - At Andy's
Story index at the bottom

By Greg Robinson

Wednesday June 27th 2001 12:14:45 AM

this story took place when i was about eleven years old i was always interested in seeing people tied up and being tied myself one day at my friend andy's house i convinced him and my other friend mike to kidnap me and tie me up

i was very excited as we gathered materials for our game tape, scarves,and yellow rope from the garage the plan was i would be the rich son of a banker and they were evil kidnappers who were going to hold me for ransom i went upstairs and pretended to watch tv while they put on ski masks and got toy guns downstairs

at the time i was wearing a white t shirt and shorts and i was barefoot so i sat upstairs waiting anxiously finally mike came up behind me and tightly clamped his hand over my mouth he sadi dont move kid or ill blow your head off he shoved me on the the ground and blindfolded me with a black scarf then he said open your mouth so we can gag you i opened up and andy stuffed a rag deep in my mouth then he placed four strips of silver tape over my lips, effectively gagging me my hands were then bound tightly behind me with yellow rope i was the led down to the basement

once i reached the basement i was roughly placed in a chair i tried to mumble through my gag but could hardly make any noise andy and mike the bound my ankles tighly and then wrapped rope around my torso pinning me to the chair then they went upstairs leaving bound gagged and blindfolded for about an hour it really felt like i had been kidnaped then nadys mom came downstairs and untied me i was slightly embarrassed but she became part of our next game more later

Greg Robinson
bound17@yahoo.com
http://home.excite.com
America

Wednesday June 27th 2001 01:39:33 PM

Binding Andy's Mom

in my last post i talked about how my friends andy and mike tied and gagged me and left me in the basement and andys mom cane and untied me

well we were all over at andys about three days later and we were very bored since i was always up for a tie up game i suggested that we kidnap andy mom andy and mike both thought it was a fine idea and andy went to ask his mom she agreed

let me describe andys mom first she was about 35 red hair and a little on the heavy side but attractive that day she was wearing a black tank top and white shorts with sandals our plan was that she would be a housewife and we were robbers who broke in and surprised her

we all put on our ski masks and got our rope and tape ready andys mom waited in the living room and we snuck up on her andy handgagged his mom and she feigned fear and surprise he orderd her on the floor and i quickly bound her wrists and ankles with yellow rope i tied them fairly tightly and she began to protest but then mike shoved a wadded hankerchief in her mouth and then tighly cleave gagged her with a black scarf we finished it off by blindfolding her with a bandana she struggled and grunted for about 15 minutes unable to loosen her gag or her bonds

we were all entranced to see her so helpless and i thought she looked great with that tight gag in her mouth then the phone rang she began mmmphing and we quickly brought her the phone and ungagged her it was one of her friends from work and she told her that we had tied her up her friend seemed amused and said maybe i should come over and play with you guys sometime after that we untied andys mom but her friend did come over later that week please give feedback and i will post more

Greg Robinson
bound17@yahoo.com
http://home.excite.com
America