Zorro : 03 - Return of the Girl I went to the Movies with Once! (mmm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Zorro : 03 - Return of the Girl I went to the Movies with Once! (mmm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Zorro's stories
03 - Return of the Girl I went to the Movies with Once!
Story index at the bottom

By Zorro

Monday June 25th 2001 01:22:07 PM

Return of the Girl I went to the Movies with Once!

Okay, I'm going to say right off the bat that this story is gonna sound VERY phoney, but it's true and it happened the first week of June, this year. NONE of the names have been changed, 'cept mine. As some veteran posters know, I have other things to do than go on-line, especially with college and all, so I wouldn't waste my time posting a story if it was B.S. Just thought I'd get this out of my system.

A little prelude may be required. One year ago when I was 18, during the school year (think it was fall or spring), a girl in my history class named Anastacia, a cute Russian girl, asked me out to a movie. She wanted to be called "Stacy" for short, which was fine by me. I forget which movie we saw, but I remember I liked it, and she'd seen it before. Anyway, the date was fun, but nothing happened. We exchanged phone numbers, and I tried for a second date, since she told me she likes movies and we'd "do it again sometime", she'd always put me off, say that she was "too busy" with her babysitting job (she told me she sat for a 2 and 6 year old and got paid well) or too busy with school, and the next day I'd hear that she went out with her friend. After a month, I stopped calling, and didn't see her too much after I passed that class. We'd pass each other every now and then, and we'd say "Hi", or she'd comment on my hair, but that was it. Didn't think anything of it.

That was a more than a year back. I'm in college now and hadn't seen her in months (passed her once on the street for an split second). It was the first week of June, and I remember sitting alone in my apartment, glad my Godzilla-esque Mother was gone for the evening, clad in only my underwear eating "Chef Bouyodee" out of the can (meal of the single guy who can't cook....I mean, meal of REAL MEN!) while watching some video, like I usually do when I have the place for an evening, when suddenly the phone rang.

I figured it was my Mother, who had an uncanny knack for calling when I was comfortable and eating. Grumbling like a troll emerging from under a bridge, I grabbed the phone after about 2-4 rings.

"Hello?" I said, and I probably didn't sound too friendly. (I just realized that I don't want to type my name, so for the remainder of this tale, I'll replace my true name with "Zorro". I like being a man of mystery around here, and I don't like posting my name all over, anyway.)

"Zorro?" a female voice asked, sounding confused or uncomfortable, with a slight Russian accent. "Is that you, right?"

I hadn't heard her voice in a while, and didn't recognize her. "Um....yeah.....who is it?"

"Stacy!" she replied, like we'd met yesterday. "We were in Mr. Callihan's class, remember? We--"

"OH, YEAH, Stacy," I said, remembering. "Um...why are you calling?"

I still remembered her putting me off, and was frankly surprised that she still had my number. I was puzzled, and in the same general grouchy mood I've been in for about 4 years. I wanted answers, and I wanted them fast; I hadn't finished eating yet.

I heard several people laughing in the background (sounded young, like kids, but I wasn't sure) before she answered. "This is gonna sound ridiculous."

"What, you wanna go out with me again!?" I snapped, remembering that it was SHE who asked me out, out of the blue, that day in class a year back, like she was sampling a drink or something.

I realized that I had just snapped at her, and I was about to apologize when she said, very labored, "Um, noooo....I need your help with something..."

More laughter in the background. Definitely kids now. I heard her mumble, "Put it closer", or words to that effect.

"Got kids in there?" I asked, expecting her to be home.

She chuckled. "Y-yeah. I mean, no, I'm babysitting. I.....just need you to come over...."

She hadn't given an address yet, and I was in no mood to dress and leave. "Why!?"

I heard more laughter, some voices from the kids, and her sigh. "These two kids have me, um, kinda.....tied up right now...."

My eyes widened. Of course, my imagination ran away with me, and I must say, I grinned and got excited. She was a blonde, athletic type who skated and did gymnastics, so I wondered what it looked like. Yet, I've told FEW about my fetish; it's like a double life, or secret identity. I replied, "Huh!?"

"Hurry up!" I heard a kid, definatly a boy, yell in the background.

She chuckled nervously. "I'm....TIED-UP. These kids tied me to a chair and I think they wanna play some game with me. They asked me who to call to pay my....'ransom' [insert embarassed laughter/sigh]....and wanted a real number. I they looked in my wallet and found yours. I told them not to call, but...."

Stacy chuckled some more, a but more hysterically now, and screamed, "AH! STOP, STOP IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA....STOOOOOOP!!"

"Gah!" I yelled, 'cause it was right in my ear. "Jeez, right in my ear!!"

She stopped laughing, and sounded out of breath. "huff....huff....l-look, can you pleeeeeease come over so they'll untie me? I let'em call you because I don't want everyone to know about this, and Luba'd tell everyone."

Luba was her friend that I had seen 20 times and never spoken to. They always chattered away in Russian, anyway. I sighed. "Yeah, okay, where the hell is this? If it's far, I'm not--"

She told me to get a pen and paper, and after I did, she gave me directions. They weren't great (" Go to this avenue, turn for 2 block, make a left, go up a block, etc.) but I thought I might me able to find the place. I grumbled after I wrote it.

"Got it?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah," I asked. "This better not be a joke..."

She hung up on me. Suddenly. Out of nowhere. Half of me wanted to be lazy, and stay home, but I knew I couldn't miss this, even if it was a goof. I got dressed and, holding that scrap of looseleaf paper in my hand, want about the meandering route to the "yellow and white house that you can't miss, bottom bell."

It was 8:40- something p.m. by then, and I knew I'd miss Mother's call from Manhatten (which usually ticked her off). I thought I got the directions right, because the block I was on had a "yellow and white house" that stood out like a sore thumb. The place was a two family home with a garage and probably a basement. I nervously walked up the brick steps and pressed the bottom bell.

Ding. I stood there for several minutes. I was about to turn and leave, figuring it was a prank or I had the wrong place, when I heard some shuffling and the doors being opened. There was a wooden door, and, in front of it, a screen door. The wooden door opened about half way, and I saw a boy standing there, who came up to my waist, clad in an "AUSTIN 3:16" black t-shirt and blue jeans, wearing a "yankee's" cap backwards on his head, look at me. The kid looked about 10 or younger. He had brown eyes, and a gap between his teeth.

He looked me over, and probably didn't expect to see a teenager clad in a black leather trenchcoat, a black t-shirt, blue jeans, black boots, and fingerless gloves with semi-bushy hair and a stubble standing there. "Yeah!?" the kid asked, like he was doin' something. "Is Stacy here?" I asked, looking down at the kid, arms folded.

He smiled like a snake. "You her BOY-FRIEND? Oooooo...."

"No, kid," I barked, not in the mood for some kid making fun of me. "She here or not?"

I heard a TV turn off, and another young male voice scream, "Is it him!?"

"Yeah, I think so!" the kid yelled back.

Some shuffling. "Let'im in, dammit!"

The kid kind of looked dissapointed. "Aw, okay...", and led me in. I passed a living room and walked with the kid down a hallway after he shut the doors.

"How old're you, kid?" I asked. "5!?"

He sneered, and looked back. "No, 11, jerk-face! Why you all dressed like 'Batman' or somethin'?"

I shrugged. "'cause I feel like it. Where's Stacy?"

"Hold up, man," the kid said, sounding annoyed. "In this room right here!"

I was pleased to find that I had annoyed HIM, and he led me towards a room that had a poster of "The Rock" and a sign that said, "John's Room". He openned the door, and there I saw her.

Stacy was sitting in a wooden chair, probably from their kitchen, clad in a grey sweatshirt and blue sweatpants and white sneakers, all tied up, like she had said. Her hands appeared to be tied behind her chair, and several loops of white rope (probably clothesline) pinned her waist and shoulders to the the chair. Her ankles were tied to the legs of the chair, and I saw big, fat knots. Her hair was tied in a ponytail, as usual, and a fat white scarf was tied very tightly around her mouth. Her cheeks were red, and she appeared tired. She "Muffled" as we entered.

Sitting on a bed behind her like a friggin' sensei, or something, was a kid who looked older than the other one. He wore a sports jersey (forget the team, but it was a basketball team), wide legged jeans, sneakers. His hair was buzz-cut (as opposed to the other's bushy brown hair), and his arms were folded.

"Yer this 'Zorro' dude she called, right?" he said, trying to sound like a gangsta rapper and failing miserably.

"Yeah," I replied. "How old're you?"

"None of your business!" he said back.

His brother tugged on my trench. "John's 13."

John sneered. "Thanks a lot, Mikey. What's with the trenchcoat and sh!t!?"

Stacy "muffed" at me, and looked me in the eyes concernably. She tried to wriggle loose, but to no avail. She didn't seem to try that hard, so I figure that she was either playing along or truly couldn't get free.

"Untie her so I can leave, kid," I said, trying to sound as gruff and assertive as possible. "I don't feel like playing games tonight, and I bet she doesn't either."

"You gotta pay ransom, first," John said, his eyes twinkling, holding his palm out. The kid gathered that he could turn this game into a quick buck, I guess. I was greedy when I was 13, too.

"No I don't," I said, walking up to Stacy, about to kneel down to untie her.

"Says who!?" John said, hopping off the bed and blocking me. He was taller; came up to about my neck. "Don'tcha know how this goes, man!?"

I shrugged. "I'm older. I can beat you up."

His brother Mikey, probably envisioning the older brother who bossed him around being pinned on the floor, smiled and said, "Oooo, John, hear that!? He's gonna beat you up!"

In all actuality, I dislike hurting younger kids, as I was bullied once or twice as a young'un, so I wouldn't had harmed the lad, and I didn't sound too mad when I said it (it sounded very "matter-of-factly"). Most I would've done is put him in a headlock and "koogied" (or, a thing called a "Dutch Rub", when you rub your knuckles against one's head to hurt them playfully, without hurting them) him.

John seemed to shrug. "Yeah, I guess. Ahhh....we've had our fun. Untie her if she promises not to tell our folks when they get back."

"Kick his ass!" Mikey chimed.

All eyes turned to Stacy, who nodded and muffled out a "MMMAY! MMMMMAY! MMMMM-MIE MEH!"

John shrugged again, and I knelt down and started undoing her ankles. I liked how the gag looked and sounded, so I was gonna save that for last. I heard Mikey and John getting into a "Wuss!", "Shut up!" fight as they left the room and stomped off somewhere. I then undid the knot for the rops around her body, and I pulled them off. I went behind the chair, and sure enough, her wrists were bound, crossed and cinched tightly with rope, and I could see some marks from her struggles. This knot was virtually impossible to undo, so I got out my keys and used a pointy edged one to cut the rope (which took several minutes). Meanwhile, the KIDNAP-BROS. walked into the living room and turned on the TV.

Finally, her wrists were free, and she rubbed them instantly. I undid the knot of the scarf around her head, and found that it was wound TWICE around her head. She spat out a wad of some white fabric/cloth material and coughed a little.

"Okay?" I asked, holding out a hand.

She didn't take it, but got up. "Y-Yeah. Thank you."

She explained to me how she'd gotten in that predicament. The boys were usually rowdy to begin with, and she wanted them to be quiet so she could study. They said they would if she watched John play his video game in their room for a few minutes, and when she'd entered, they pounced on her and overpowered her. She let them tie her in the chair because she thought she'd be able to get out of it, but after she felt how tight her wrists were, she yelled and tried to escape, but by then, it was too late. They'd trussed her up very quickly, and took out her wallet, as Mikey asked her who all the folks were who had numbers. John wanted to call one as a prank, and she chose me, because no one in her circle knew me, so this embarrassment could never get out. She asked me to promise not to tell anyone, and I did. However, she doesn't come to this site, so here is safe.

I asked, "Gonna tell their folks?"

Her answer was, "You bet I am!" as she rubbed her wrists and walked me out. "Thanks a lot, Zorro."

"Yeah, yeah, just don't call me again saying you're tied up," I said, eager to leave all this nonsense behind me.

I left, and she closed the doors. I walked home feeling that this was just too weird to believe. I shook my head, hoping that she learned her lesson and won't get tricked like that again, or to only babysit younger kids who can't do that so easily. She hasn't called me since. And frankly, I don't care.

THE END. Yeah, far fetched, but it happened, dammit! I'll remember this story for years. Dunno when I'll have another story; I only post real ones, and I'm all out now!

Eventually, I will return. Let's keep these stories safe and non-sadistical.

Ciao.

Zorro
US of A